The London Institute (RP)
Original roleplay. Three years ago, the entire London Enclave were massacred by a mysterious force. No Nephilim survived, and Idris has no idea what was behind the vicious attacks. Now the Starkweathers have taken over the Institute again, aiming to revive the London Shadowhunter community,protect the mundanes of the city, and uncover the evil that tried to tear them apart. **OPEN**
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
arrosaarmiarma

RULES

1. Please wait for your character to be accepted before beginning the roleplay.

2. This is a semi-literate roleplay: please do your best to use good grammar and spelling for ease of comprehension, and write a few lines for each reply to give people something to respond to!

3. Respect for your fellow roleplayers is of the paramount importance. Please come to me if you have any issues with a fellow forum user.

4. This roleplay is rated T -- if your content would be alright in the books or TV show, then it's probably appropriate for this forum! Otherwise, you might have to move it to PM or use a timeskip.

5. Please be a considerate roleplayer. Characters should have flaws, godmodding is out of the question, let us know if you will be absent for a long period. Consult other roleplayers before a big plot point!

6. You do not have to accept these rules, but by submitting a character and roleplaying here I presume that you do so by implication.

7. Please have fun! My PM is always open if someone wants to chat. This is a story- and character-based roleplay so please feel free to contribute with your own unique ideas, subplots and twists!

5/30/2018 #1
Forum Moderators: arrosaarmiarma
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member