1. Please wait for your character to be accepted before beginning the roleplay.
2. This is a semi-literate roleplay: please do your best to use good grammar and spelling for ease of comprehension, and write a few lines for each reply to give people something to respond to!
3. Respect for your fellow roleplayers is of the paramount importance. Please come to me if you have any issues with a fellow forum user.
4. This roleplay is rated T -- if your content would be alright in the books or TV show, then it's probably appropriate for this forum! Otherwise, you might have to move it to PM or use a timeskip.
5. Please be a considerate roleplayer. Characters should have flaws, godmodding is out of the question, let us know if you will be absent for a long period. Consult other roleplayers before a big plot point!
6. You do not have to accept these rules, but by submitting a character and roleplaying here I presume that you do so by implication.
7. Please have fun! My PM is always open if someone wants to chat. This is a story- and character-based roleplay so please feel free to contribute with your own unique ideas, subplots and twists!
|Forum Moderators: arrosaarmiarma|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|