The London Institute (RP)
Original roleplay. Three years ago, the entire London Enclave were massacred by a mysterious force. No Nephilim survived, and Idris has no idea what was behind the vicious attacks. Now the Starkweathers have taken over the Institute again, aiming to revive the London Shadowhunter community,protect the mundanes of the city, and uncover the evil that tried to tear them apart. **OPEN**
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
arrosaarmiarma

Do you have any questions? Feel like introducing yourself to the other roleplayers? Just want a chat?

Come here and relax! This is for out of character interaction, but the roleplay rules still apply -- kindness and tolerance is still rule number one.

5/30/2018 #1
arrosaarmiarma

Hi, everyone! I'm arrosaarmiarma, but please call me Saarmi or Arro. I'm a student in England and 19 years old, with aspirations of someday creating an original urban fantasy series half as creative as the Mortal Instruments!

5/30/2018 #2
Powered By Pandas

Hello, I am Lottie and I'm 22 years old. Yesterday I had my graduation ball, as I have spent the last three years at university training to be a primary school teacher :) I also live in England.

6/2/2018 #3
GreekCrazyGirl
Hey guys! I am Ntina and I am 20 years old. I kinda of dropped out of my old college last year and spend my time with actually figuring. Out what I want xD(and now I am waiting for the new unis I applied to, to answer) I live in Greece(for now, hopefully not in the next three months)
6/2/2018 #4
arrosaarmiarma

Hi, Ntina and Lottie! So lovely to meet you guys. Congrats on your graduation, Lottie!

6/2/2018 #5
GreekCrazyGirl

It's lovely to meet you both too! Can't wait to rp with you.

6/2/2018 #6
Powered By Pandas

Thank you :) We had the ball yesterday, but we don't graduate until mid July. One assignment left to hand in..and three grades left to get back (the nerves kill me every time!)

6/2/2018 #7
Powered By Pandas

I am looking forward to rping with the both of you :)

6/2/2018 #8
GreekCrazyGirl

I am free to rp now if anyone wants to :3

6/2/2018 #9
Powered By Pandas

I do, but there's no RP topic yet xD

6/2/2018 #10
GreekCrazyGirl

Oh god XD I feel so stupid for not noticing that

6/2/2018 #11
Powered By Pandas

Haha I think it's the first thing I noticed xD

6/2/2018 #12
GreekCrazyGirl

I truly miss a lot of things these days XD I blame it on the fact that I work double shifts for the past week

6/2/2018 #13
arrosaarmiarma

Sorry about that! I can create the RP topic if you'd like to get started but I may lag slightly as I have an essay due in tomorrow x

6/2/2018 #14
Powered By Pandas

What type of job do you have Ntina? And Saarmi, thats completely understandable! What are you studying?X

6/2/2018 #15
arrosaarmiarma

I'm studying law! In my first year at the moment but loving it so far.

Also, I have created the roleplay thread x

6/2/2018 #16
GreekCrazyGirl

I work at a clothing store :P It's a nice store, and the owner even lets me sit and be on my phone when I don't have a customer so I am not really complaining XD

6/2/2018 #17