The London Institute (RP)
Original roleplay. Three years ago, the entire London Enclave were massacred by a mysterious force. No Nephilim survived, and Idris has no idea what was behind the vicious attacks. Now the Starkweathers have taken over the Institute again, aiming to revive the London Shadowhunter community,protect the mundanes of the city, and uncover the evil that tried to tear them apart. **OPEN**
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72
Powered By Pandas

"Are you sure?" Dante asked, his eyebrows drew together. "Because if you do need someone to go to Idris...then I will go." He always liked to appear fearless, even when he wasn't.

12/25/2018 #2,131
GreekCrazyGirl

"I am positive love" Angelica told him as she stroked his cheek gently. Obviously she appreciated the effort he put in looking fearless but, it was honestly no big deal when she already had ways to get what she wanted without putting him in danger "but, if I need something from there then I will let you know"

12/28/2018 #2,132
Powered By Pandas

Dante nodded. "As you wish," He agreed. "If I am supposed to protect you...it is better than I stay here - I can't know if you're in danger all the way from the institute."

12/28/2018 . Edited 12/28/2018 #2,133
GreekCrazyGirl
"I don't need protection from Shadowhunters love, your kind is the least dangerous to me" Angelica responded to him simply as she leaned against the couch. Most importantly, they both knew that she didn't really need any protection at all "but if you wish to go back to the institute, then be my guest"
12/29/2018 #2,134
Powered By Pandas

Dante frowned. "But you asked me to stay in London to protect you," he reminded her - gesturing to his packed bag. He had been ready to leave for good.

12/29/2018 . Edited 12/29/2018 #2,135
Powered By Pandas

(Don't forget the other forum too :))

12/29/2018 #2,136
GreekCrazyGirl

"I said that I don't need protection from Shadowhunters, there are also demons around in case you didn't notice love" Angelica reminded him as she used her magic to teleport his packed bag to the room he used while he was staying here. besides, they both knew that she didn't need his protection and the only reason she even said that was to get him to stay here.

12/31/2018 #2,137