The 7 Mystic Arts of Remalze
A thousand years ago, the earth was ravaged by an event known as The Great Renewal. The world was changed and new beings inhabited it. The 7 continents were split into 5 nations, each with its own rules and culture. At the center of everything is the mysterious energy known as Rem and the 7 Mystic Arts formed to control it. What adventures await you in this great new world. (This Forum is invitation only for testing purposes. Please IM me if you are interested. This forum allows Lemon. You are Warned.)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Laughing Merchant

A topic for Icie and Kumo

7/18/2018 #1
SpringBorn

Icie yawned as she laid in a tree, her arms wresting behind her head as she dozed on and off. She hadn't been sleeping well for the last few nights, having nightmares of her grandparents and parents. She always had vivid dreams since she was a child but never put much stock in them. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, her ears twitching a bit. Sitting up, she looked over the villagers in her home, seeing the children run around.

It had been quiet with little crime lately but felt that was only the calm before the storm. She felt bored, needing some excitement or else she'd go nuts.

7/18/2018 #2
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo sighed as he came into town, hopping from the car the drove him in."Thanks for the ride." he said to the man and stretched. He looked around and smiled."Been a while since I came here. I wonder if Icie is still here?"

7/18/2018 #3
SpringBorn

Icie stood on the tree branch, looking over the town and jumped down, startling a group of teenagers and ignored the crude and rude comments made her way as she pulled up her hood and stuffed her hands into her pockets, heading down the street. She wondered what her old friend is doing. It's been years since she had seen him, long before her grandparents had passed away.

7/18/2018 #4
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo made his way through the crowds, not missing this part of the place. He never liked Belnor, too many people. He sighed and brushed back his hair a bit before bumping into someone."Oh sorry."

7/18/2018 #5
SpringBorn

Icie yelped and stumbled backwards, nearly falling on her ass before catching herself. "Hey!" she snapped, fangs bared. 'What where your-Kumo?" Her hood had fallen back onto her shoulders, revealing the older but still familiar face.

7/18/2018 #6
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo looked down at her."Hey! Icie it's been a while." he said smiling and helping her up.

7/18/2018 #7
SpringBorn

Icie stood up with his help, grinning. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes" she said. "How are you?"

7/18/2018 #8
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo smiled some."Well, I followed my dream and became a Remmancer."he said smiling some."What about yourself?"

7/18/2018 #9
SpringBorn
"I knew you would" Icie grinned and shrugged. "Besides the town's hot head? Making a living from my crafts."
7/18/2018 #10
The Laughing Merchant

"You always were good at crafts. Always really impressed me."he said smiling

7/18/2018 #11
SpringBorn
She chuckled. "Ugh...my work from year's ago? That was a nightmare!" Her work has slowly been showing up in different towns
7/18/2018 #12
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo shook his head."Not at all. I still have this." he said holding up a necklace she made him that looked like a G-Cleft."It's my prized possession."

7/18/2018 #13
SpringBorn
Icie looked pleasantly surprised at that and smiled. "Oh wow...after all these years. I'm surprised you still have it."
7/18/2018 #14
The Laughing Merchant

"How could I not, someone special made it."he said smiling the sweetest smile she'd ever seen.

7/18/2018 #15
SpringBorn
Icie's face turned bright red at the comment and smiled softly. "Heh. I'm glad you think so" she said, pushing her hair back.
7/18/2018 #16
The Laughing Merchant

"How could I not?"he said smiling some."You're special to me."

7/18/2018 #17
SpringBorn
"Charmer" she said smiling. "You used to be the shy little boy and now look at you. All grown up and female's swooning over youn"
7/18/2018 #18
The Laughing Merchant

"Yeah they actually are." he said laughing some."Kinda the reason I came back to see you. You were the only girl I could be myself around."he said smiling

7/18/2018 #19
SpringBorn
"You sure it's not because I'm a tomboy?" She joked but smiled. "Your the same for me." She wasn't overly girly but when she did dress up it was a shocker.
7/18/2018 #20
The Laughing Merchant

"Yeah but you're a cute tom boy."he said laughing some.

7/18/2018 #21
SpringBorn
Icie flushed and smiled. "Thank you" she said. "How long are you staying?"
7/18/2018 #22
The Laughing Merchant

"A year," he said smiling some. Last time he was only here for a week."Unless something convinces me to stay longer."

7/18/2018 #23
SpringBorn
Icie swallowed and nodded, smiling. "Good" she said. "Join me for lunch?" Since she was a child, she had a crush on Kumo but didn't act on it. Taking a life long mate isn't a light matter.
7/18/2018 #24
The Laughing Merchant

Kumo smiled some."That sounds lovely. I'll buy."he said smiling some

7/18/2018 #25
SpringBorn
"Alright but next lunch I'm paying" Icie said smiling. "Usual spot or different spot?"
7/18/2018 #26
The Laughing Merchant

"The usual spot of course."he said grinning

7/18/2018 #27
SpringBorn
"Let's go" she smiled and started walking, her tail swishing lightly. "I'm glad your back. I missed you."
7/18/2018 #28
The Laughing Merchant

"I missed you too Icie."he said smiling some

7/18/2018 #29
SpringBorn
She smiled happily as they down the street and headed to their favorite restaurant.
7/18/2018 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Laughing Merchant
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member