Experiments in the Mountains
Private RP for myself and a few friends, do not enter without invitation.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Take Me To The Candy Shop

The large lodge was filled with young people all drinking, eating, and dancing and having a good time.

12/8/2018 #1
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan was currently off to the side, sipping at a drink and smiling some."Sure is lively here." he thought to himself.

12/8/2018 #2
SpringBorn

Cait yawned as she sat on a chair, drinking slowly as she curled up with a book.

12/8/2018 #3

Markus moved around the edge of the room, having met several of the women and found them not to his taste when he saw Cait. She was a very pretty kind of girl and he found he wanted to talk to her. He walked over slowly with an easy smile. "Hello there, I don't think we've met," he said happily.

--

Maxine laughed as she danced on the edge of the group, smiling at one of her friends as she did. She had never felt so excited and she felt like there were eyes on her even though no one in particular looked at her too much.

12/8/2018 #4
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan watched the dance floor and smiled some. He couldn't remember the last time he saw such happy people. He looked at Maxine and smiled some."She seems to be having fun."he thought as he walked over.

12/8/2018 #5

Maxine had seen the man catch her eye and watched as he approached, feeling something start to change in her body. It was as though her pheromones could be literally smelled by him as he got closer. She wondered briefly if the drinking was making her feel so fuzzy-headed.

12/8/2018 #6
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan walked over to her and smiled a bit."Hey! How's it going?"he asked giving a sweet smile. He looked her up and down and smiled a bit. He had to admit, she did look pretty good.

12/8/2018 #7

"Pretty good, how about you?" Maxine asked with a laugh, moving a little closer to him. Why did he pull her in so much? It felt odd, but she wanted to know him even more. She wished they didn't have to yell to speak to each other.

12/8/2018 #8
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan smiled a bit."Pretty good myself."he said laughing."You wanna go somewhere quieter, can't really speak here."

12/8/2018 #9

Maxine blushed lightly and smiled. "I'd like that, yeah," she said, taking his hand and walking to one of them numerous bedrooms. Little did they know, as soon as they walked in, a camera turned on.

12/8/2018 #10
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan sat on the bed."Whoa this is soft."he said bouncing a bit. "Anyway, I'm Nathan."he said smiling a bit to her. He didn't intend to but the smile came off a bit sensual.

12/8/2018 #11

Maxine blushed lightly as she sat beside him. "I'm Maxine," she replied, looking up into his eyes. Her eyes were, unintentionally, quite alluring and she seemed to be begging for a kiss with them.

12/8/2018 #12
The Laughing Merchant

"Um well Maxine, it's nice to meet you."he said as his eyes went half-lidded. He began leaning in to kiss her.

12/8/2018 #13

Maxine instantly responded in kind, leaning toward him to kiss him as well. As soon as their lips touched, the drug they'd been unknowingly imbibing would instantly react with their arousal to increase it one thousand fold.

12/8/2018 #14
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan felt something spark inside him and he began kissing her heatedly, pulling her close to him as a full blown make-out session began.

12/8/2018 #15

Maxine moaned softly as she became putty in his hands, kissing him back eagerly as she pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs about his waist. "Nathan..." she whimpered.

12/8/2018 #16
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan groaned and kissed her neck, nipping and biting a bit.

12/8/2018 #17

Maxine moaned softly, leaning her head back. "Please don't tease me..." she moaned, feeling as though she might explode with need.

12/8/2018 #18
The Laughing Merchant

"No problem.'Nathan said as he stripped her down went down, licking her pussy.

12/8/2018 #19

Maxine gasped and moaned louder, bucking against his mouth. Being so close to the source of her womanly scent would send a primal urge through Nathan courtesy of the drug which would cause his own sex to ache with a need not to be ignored.

(If she cums, she'll fall asleep so the drug kicks into high gear if a guy tries eating out a woman to get him to breed her)

12/8/2018 #20
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan groaned, unable to really focus on foreplay. He removed his own clothes and lined up with her pussy and slid deep into her.

12/8/2018 #21

Maxine cried out at the slight pain from losing her innocence, but it was quickly lost in the pleasure as she wrapped her legs tightly around him and bucked against him. "So good..." she moaned.

12/8/2018 #22
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan groaned and began thrusting deep into her pussy."Oh god this is good!"

12/8/2018 #23

Maxine cried out with pleasure, bucking heavily against him. "Oh! I'm already going to cum!" she moaned.

12/8/2018 #24
The Laughing Merchant

"Ah so am I!"he groaned and pounded her harder and faster.

12/8/2018 #25

Maxine cried out in pleasure as she came, exhaustion hitting her as soon as the bliss was over.

12/8/2018 #26
The Laughing Merchant

Nathan groaned and came heavily inside her. Panting heavily as his bliss turned to exhaustion. He weakly slid out of her before falling asleep beside her.

12/8/2018 #27

Maxine fell asleep at his side as well.

(to Cabin 1!)

12/8/2018 #28
SpringBorn

Cait looked up at Markus and gave a lightly smile. "Hello" she said. "I don't believe so. I'm Cait."

12/9/2018 #29

"I am Markus. It's good to meet you, Cait," he said with a smile, stepping closer so he could hear her better over the sound of the party.

12/9/2018 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Take Me To The Candy Shop
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member