the farm house
the farm house
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ghostanatomy

The back yard is, like it had been on Valentine's Day, set up extravagantly for the spring equinox. The air is warm, a crisp breeze rolling in every now and then.

Bunting in rose pink, robins egg blue, lavender, and buttercup yellow are strung up on the fences over the flower beds that have been expanded and filled for the occasion. Tulips, hyacinths, azaleas, peonies, daffodils, pansies, primrose, lilac, iris, snowdrops, and asters are all blooming beautifully alongside each other. The tables have been fitted with delicate, handcrafted 12-point star tablecloths in the same colours as the bunting with with white separating the colours. The drape and chevron look of the cloths are darling and complemented by tulips, peonies, and snowdrop centerpiece bouquets. Shards of pink, red, yellow, blue, purple, and green glass are strung up on the porch, casting beautiful, colored shadows on the ground.

The food and drink tables are set up with fresh foods and drink. There are lots of different types of salads full of fresh vegetables, and there are platters full of shredded salmon and chicken to add to the salads. There are grilled asparagus and eggplant and spring pea and mushroom ravioli and asparagus and basil penne. There's all kinds of eggs — egg salad, egg sandwiches, soft and hard boiled eggs, deviled eggs, and smoked salmon and stuffed avocados with cuts of plain, fresh baked bread. There's cuts of fresh dill, onion, and cheddar bread, too. For dessert, there's pies of all kinds and fresh berry filled tarts. For drinks, there's all kinds of fresh fruit juices and lemonades and jugs of hot water for herbal teas and wines.

The music that floats through the air is bouncy and cheerful.

Gabriel, Shiro, and Wren are sitting up on the porch, chatting amiably. Well, Wren and Gabriel are. Shiro is flopped back, watching the party.

Everyone is grouped up the way they'd been last time. Fragments are clustered around their hosts, all in little cliques.

Shoko, Olivine, and Aislinn have a table this time, and Shoko is folding paper stars while Olivine scribbles in a notebook. Aislinn fusses with some embroidery floss. Much like their hosts, they chat while the keep busy. Maya and Leilani have joined them this time, and like Aislinn, it looks like they're making friendship bracelets.

Onyx, Opal, Holly, Juniper, Wyatt, Jason, Jamie, Maribel, and Adrian have their own table, and the older fragments chat over wine.

Titus sits with Sorrel at a table and they're once again babysitting Thistle and Tourmaline, who are colouring in easter themed colouring pages.

Chalcedony, Rory, Luka, Amara, and Kylie are once again puppy piled over Fern. They're blanket this time is a pastel flannel.

Again, Samael is with Anima a few tables away from Ethan, who sits by himself, clearly waiting for Zed.

Lorcan, Declan, Christopher, Jennifer, Alis, Briar, and Jonathan have their own table again, and they're joined by Lilibeth this time.

Kayden and Caleb sit on their own, whispering over a shared desert. This time, though, Kayden looks a bit upset, forlorn.

3/18/2019 #1
Abomination009

All dressed causal...well as causal as one can be.

Rosado couldn't himself when he heard it's spring themed. He loves spring. His ancestor is Spring so he couldn't help himself but dressed a bit like it. His outfit is a buttoned up, V-neck, two toned long sleeved blouse with end of the sleeves flare out like petals of a flower and the blouse itself displayed same design of the sleeves it flowed just below his waist. The color of the blouse from shoulders to the bottom changes from colors white to pink. He also wears a pink jeans and soft pink Dyna Low Wedge shoes where his toes peak out.

Others choose to wearing causal but in bright colors to go with the spring theme.

Winer gives a smile at his twin, just simply wearing a long sleeved thing jacket with a white under shirt, jeans and soft fawn boots.

Torle and Si did a style that matches each others, with plaid button up shirt with a undershirt, jeans and shoes. Si goes with a soft sea green and blue plaid shirt, a soft yet bright teal under shirt and soft jeans. Torle sticks to his red but more bright and soft red and pink plaid shirt, pink under shirt and soft red jeans. Both have their long hair tied into tail at the base of their skulls.

Beside Si is Fred and Zed and both are wearing their chosen colors. Fred now sporting yellow which is bright against his tan fur; a yellow long sleeved shirt, blue jeans and yellow sneakers. Zed stick with his green but it's much more softer tone; light green shirt, matching jacket, blue jeans and black boots.

Torle was about to knock on the cate door but Zed beats him to it with a grin, rushes over and knocks on the gates.

3/19/2019 . Edited 3/19/2019 #2
ghostanatomy

The uproarious chatter falls quiet for a few moments before hesitantly resuming at a much quieter volume.

As usual, Wren gets up to let them in. He's in a surprisingly good mood, bouncing over and shoving his hands over the fence. His nails are painted in a shade of deep, pastel lavender. "Tell her we said thanks!" he says cheerfully. He falters, looking like he wants to say something else, but he keeps his mouth shut as he swings the gate open. "Gabriel said to behave yourselves. If you can't visitation might get put on hold until you can." With that, he flounces off, pausing only to grab a slice of strawberry-rhubarb pie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream before climbing the stairs to rejoin his friends.

Again, the earlier chatter has fallen to hushed whispers, and Olivine and Shoko in particular look a bit tense.

3/19/2019 #3
Abomination009

All blinked at that before giving their own vary smiles at that.

It seems Wren likes the nail polish as much as Gabriel does. The lavender shade looks lovely on him.

"Lavender looks nice on you, " Torle compliments with a small smile.

Zed chuckles softly. "Sure, we'll let her know... If you want any other colors, let us know and send the message...," he replies with a grin.

All nod at his warning before walking inside.

Instantly Rosado begins to coo at the flowers, his pink eyes twinkling in the delight at the lovely blooms on each table and planted everywhere. Then rest wasn't so sure if they should reel him back and allow him this pleasure of interacting with the plants.

Zed jets off when he sees Ethan, hopping onto his own chair, greeting him with a grin, "Hey!"

The others went to greet Gabriel and Shiro before mingling with the others.

3/19/2019 #4
ghostanatomy

Olivine looks a bit put out, so naturally, Wren looks a bit upset as well, though it isn't clear if it's because Olivine is upset or if it's because of why he's upset. Still, he leaves Olivine to Shoko, who pats the other fragment's back gently.

Wren gets up again to stop them at the porch steps. "You guys aren't allowed up on the porch," he says. "You guys aren't allowed inside."

Ethan glances up from his own pie and ice cream combo to blink up at Zed. "You came," he says, smiling warmly. "How're you liking it?"

3/19/2019 . Edited 3/19/2019 #5
Abomination009

Torle blinks at Wren before shaking his head. "Oh no... We're not coming to onto the porch... We're just saying hello to Gabriel and Shiro and then mingle away is all..."

The others nod, already halfway turning to mingle themselves while Rosado still lost at cooing at the flowers. One of them might have to tug on his leash soon before he gets too caught up in his overjoy gushing feeling.

Zed grins brightly and nods. "Yep! And it's really nice...," then snorts at Rosado. "Rosy compliments to whoever planted these flowers. They're probably singing to him right now..."

3/19/2019 #6
ghostanatomy

Shiro heaves a sigh and gets up to join Wren on the stairs. "If we wanted to say hi to you, we'd've come down like we did last time, or we'd be down there with everyone. We didn't and we're not, so what does that tell you?"

Wren groans loudly. "Shiro," he huffs softly.

Shiro rolls his eyes, but he lets Wren lead him back up the steps, and they settle back down with Gabriel on the cushioned wicker sofa.

Ethan grins before glancing over and laughing softly as well. "Me and Wren and Wren's sister and Gabriel," he lists off. "We all put a lot of work into these things. It's why Wren was so upset last time."

3/19/2019 #7
Abomination009

Torle put his hands up in mock of defense, backing away. "Aright... Sorry for bothering you...," then walks away.

Winter walks over to Caleb and Kayden's table but seeing how Rosado is gushing over the flower, he tries to hide his smile, wondering if he should pull Rosado over.

Torle noticed and looks over at Rosado before looking back at Winter and smiles. "Don't worry about him... Me and Si got him... You two go mingle..."

"Are you sure?" Winter asks and Torle nods. Winter gives a grateful smile before walking with Fred towards the table where Kayden and Caleb are located.

Fred's stomach growls a bit, mouth begins to water at some of the sweet delights at the table. He should probably get something to eat before sitting down but he remains focus on greeting Caleb and Kayden.

Once there Winter greets them with a soft, "Hello..."

Fred made a peace sign. "Good afternoon," he greets.

Zed chuckles before blinking then looking sad and ashamed. "Oh...sorry about that.. Everyone...we were awkward and never take noticed... Sorry about that..."

Rosado continues to gush with beautiful blooming flowers and vibrant green plants.

3/19/2019 #8
ghostanatomy

Kayden and Caleb glance up. Immediately, Kayden tenses, dropping his gaze back down to his dessert while Caleb stares. "Did you talk to you friends?" he asks Winter pointedly. "About some of us still being invested in some of you?"

Kayden's face flushes a pale shade of pink as he stabs his fork into their slice of apple pie.

Ethan shrugs. "Well, it certainly ain't me you should be apologizing to," he says offhandedly. "Wren gets real hung up on these kinds of things as a witch and all. He spends weeks setting these things up. Maybe it's just 'cos Gabriel adores him, but I feel a little bad for him, too. Gabriel and Shiro are kinda... I don't wanna say they don't want anything to do with you guys 'cos it ain't true, but they're still a bit reserved. Okay, a lot of reserved. So Wren's always the one setting up so that things are nice when we visit. I dunno, I appreciate that he puts in effort that he doesn't have to so that we have a nice time visiting. And that extends to these kinds of parties, too."

3/19/2019 #9
Abomination009

Winter glances over at that before placing his attention on Caleb and nods. "Yes, I have...," then side glance at Fred for a second before placing it back onto Caleb.

Fred hums, finding Kayden's reaction interesting.

Zed stares at Ethan, feeling more guilty and ashamed at himself. They walked in and not once have they compliment the work Wren put in the set up for their visitations and the parties. But then everyone felt awkward and uncertain if not apprehensive, not one single person compliment on the food or decor. He looks over at Wren and bit his lower lip before turning back, ducking his head. "I better apologize to him..." Then stands from his seat.

Rosado gushed at the flowers some more while Torle gathered some food onto their plates but also keeping an eye on the pinked haired fey.

3/19/2019 #10
ghostanatomy

All Caleb does is hum, the sound low and throaty.

Kayden pushes the pie around, the innards of it mixing with the melting ice cream. Eventually, he pushes the plate away, frowning a bit. "I'm going to get ice cream," he announces before getting up and heading over to the dessert table. There are coolers full of ice to keep tubes of italian ice nice and chilled.

Caleb sighs, not looking pleased at all.

Ethan leans over to grab Zed's wrist. "I wouldn't if I were you," he advises. "Wouldn't want the little one to get ... mixed up. Shiro's having a hard enough time dealing with that as it is, we don't need Wren to fuss, too. Maybe ask someone else to do it some other time."

3/19/2019 #11
Abomination009

Winter nods, making a small noise but says nothing and was about to leave but Kayden's reaction made him pause. Winter side glance at Fred for a second then settles his gaze down at the ground.

Fred gives a small frown when Kayden leaves to get ice cream. His tail flicked in a furious motion, ears going flat then perk forward, hands pocketed into his jeans.

Winter sensed Caleb is displeased and bows his head respectfully. "We'll leave you be now... Terribly sorry for bothering you," he says sincerely before walking towards one of the tables to get a plate to begin eating.

Fred hums softly and nods, saying, "Sorry..," then follows Winter to get something to eat himself. Though he wasn't as hungry as before when he walked in but he's still pretty hungry.

Zed blinks down at Ethan before nodding, sighing. Ethan's right. He'll ask someone else to do it some other time. So with that he sits back into his seat. "I feel horrible now...," he mumbles, resting his chin onto his hands.

3/19/2019 #12
ghostanatomy

Caleb meets Fred's gaze, expression cool. "Don't apologize to me," he says before getting up to throw the now unappealing pie and ice cream away.

Kayden tenses as they approach, but he keeps digging around for the flavor he wants, mango.

Ethan shakes his head. "Well, as long as you learn and keep it in mind from now on, it won't be a problem," he says gently, letting go of Zed's wrist. "Though we really shouldn't need to tell you," he says, shooting Zed a pointed look.

3/19/2019 #13
Abomination009

Winter went to pick food he would like to try while Fred exhales, looking over the choice of food but hums and glances around. He noticed Kayden not far from him.

Winter strolls off to retrieve another choice of items.

Fred looks down at food for a moment, licking his lips then glancing over at Kayden. "Hey...," he calls out softly.

Zed sighs, dragging his hand down his face. "Yea, you really shouldn't have to...," he agrees with Ethan, knowing full well they should have to be told. He wanted to say more, to explain why but that would be an excuse and would probably make the situation worst so it kept it to himself. Just keep it in mind next time.

Rosado coos brightly at the flowers while Torle chuckles at the sight while Si gives a tiny smile.

3/19/2019 #14
ghostanatomy

Kayden nearly bangs his head on the table as he shoots up to stare. He grabs a random flavor and fidgets with it. "What?" he calls back, tense.

Caleb glances over before deciding that Kayden is okay on his own and heading back to their table.

"I shouldn't," Ethan agrees softly. He remains quiet, picking up his drink and sipping.

Everyone seems resigned to the guests being around and have resumed their normal chatter, not ignoring them but not engaging them either.

3/19/2019 #15
Abomination009

Fred stares over at Kayden, carefully before speaking, "I'm sorry..." His arms crossed over his chest, his tail curled between his legs while his ears flick back and forth repeatedly, staring at the food as if it might attack him. He's tense himself, ready for anything that might or will come his way. Though he deserve it, still he's ready for it.

Winter gives a quick glance at Fred but continues onward, thinking maybe he should get Rosado his plate just in case his brother gets hungry. But seeing Caleb returning to his table, he wonders also if he should go over and try to mingle again but after what Caleb said, maybe he shouldn't.

Zed sat silently, looking off to the side, thinking hard on something. Or maybe overthinking about something but he feels horrible now. In honesty, they know that Wren likes to decorate and make things enjoyable for everyone, especially at parties but they never though Wren did the visitations, too.

Zed would not lie, the visitations between them are pretty decent though awkward if not apprehensive, thick with tension, ready to snap any moment anyone say or do something wrong but it the beautifully set up layout did a pretty good job making everyone a bit more chilled to at least tolerate each others presence.

Zed and the others thought someone else did those food and set up for the visitations, they never thought it was Wren who did most of it or at least helped out more to make everyone comfortable as possible. Zed admits, the food or the sweets in his case were delicious. And the layout was comfy and pretty chill. A laid back atmosphere where everyone can just relax and talk. Well...sort of but still pretty neat. Hell Zed could guess everyone else thought the same thing whenever they eat the food or enjoy the controlled comfortably calm atmosphere.

Now that Zed knows why Wren's upset and why, he couldn't help but feel bad. And he shouldn't feel bad now, especially at a party when Wren worked as hard as everyone who aid in the decorations and food making. Yes, he and the others made a mistake and he'll fix it but at the moment there's a party and the last thing he wants to drag Ethan or anyone for that matter down his road again. So Zed takes a quick inhale before smiling though it looked sheepish, guilty and not as bright as it was before.

"Yea... I'm a jerk," he tries to joke though it sounded weak to his ears. "I'll just ask someone when I get the chance to tell Wren that I'm sorry.."

Rosado gasps as he rushes over towards the flowers, go into another elaborated conversation with them while Torle and Si find a table to take a seat, eating away but also keeping on eye on Rosado.

3/20/2019 #16
ghostanatomy

Kayden stares, and he looks so much like how he used to, only perhaps a bit older. More than that, though, he looks tired as he fidgets with the plastic top of his ice cream. "For what now?" he asks, voice whisper soft. "What is it now? What are you going to apologize for this time so that you can feel better about ignoring me?"

Caleb sits at their table, watching Kayden carefully, ready to intervene.

Ethan heaves a sigh, shooting Zed a disappointed look. "It ain't an apology to talk yourself down," he chides gently. "Just makes the other person feel bad and try to comfort you. It's manipulative." He pushes his drink away. "Figured since you got a soft spot for the kid, you'd take my advice and leave yourself out of it. Especially after what happened on Valentine's day. But I can't tell what and what not to do. Just keep the little one in mind. I'm going to grab some food."

3/20/2019 #17
Abomination009

Fred sighs before shaking his head. "To feel better, no. I'm never going to feel better," he frowns for a bit before continuing. "I'm sorry for ignoring you.. I'm really am..."

Winter places his plate onto the table, watching Fred and Kayden.

Zed frowns. He never wanted to manipulate anyone. He's generally feeling horrible for not noticing how hurt Wren is and since Zed is more raw than Fred, he feels and express more than his brighter counter part. But that's not how the others see it. Or how Ethan sees it. So he'll stop.

"Right," Zed says softly if not nearly inaudible, narrows his eyes as he bit the inside of his cheek, staring hard at the table.

Rosado coos at the flowers before noticing a few others, or more like how close he is to them. Still without feeling rude, he greets them with a small smile, a wave and soft greeting.

Torle and Si were done eating, Torle volunteers to throw their plates away while Si watches Rosado.

3/20/2019 #18
ghostanatomy

"Then what?" Kayden demands, the exclamation bursting out of him so loud that he seems startled by it himself. "Then what do you want? I'm trying to get over you, and you just-- You don't want me, so why won't you let me get over you? What do you want from me?" His voice is sharp and desperate, choked with the threat of tears.

Caleb starts to stand, gaze snapping over to Aislinn, who's folded over his little project. Olivine is patting the fragment's back, cooing softly to him while Shoko waves a hand. The other fragments seem to be getting riled up as well, Shiro's, Wren's, and Kayden's in particular. His own are fairly good at behaving themselves.

Ethan hesitates a few feet away from the food tables, clearly not wanting to interrupt whatever's going on.

Very few people return Rosado's greeting, either busy with their own groups or simply not keen on their guests.

3/20/2019 . Edited 3/20/2019 #19
Abomination009

Fred's frown deepens, turning fully at Kayden, tail swishing back and forth and ears pressed at the top of his head.

Torle's head shot up at Kayden's outburst from where he was dumping his trash and Si's into the bin. Winter freezes, staring at them now.

Fred stares at Kayden for a second and only for a second before replying, "Nothing. I really want nothing... I really want to apologize to you..."

Zed sighs but looks up at their direction, frowning a bit if not wondering what's going on but he went back to looking down at the table.

Rosado smiles brightly before gasping then turning back to the flowers, grinning brightly as he went back to conversating with them, oblivious of what's happening a yard away.

Si glances over at Fred and Kayden, brows furrowing for a moment, sitting up as he watches them.

3/20/2019 #20
ghostanatomy

"You've already apologized. Either leave me alone or--" Kayden cuts himself off sharply, cheeks flushed cherry red, tears shivering in his eyes, threatening to spill over any moment. "You don't want me, so what do you want from me? You don't want me, so why won't you let me get over you?" he says, sharp and breathless and desperate as his tears finally spill, streaking down his cheeks.

At his table, Aislinn is outright sobbing over his little project, and maybe because he's an empath or maybe because he just feels bad for him, Ethan winces. Shoko's moved now to sit pressed up beside Aislinn so that he can hold the blond. Olivine has moved to pet Aislinn's hair, babbling softly. Even Maya looks a bit put out as he works on his bracelet; Leilani has stopped working on his, though, to peer at Maya with worry.

Caleb stands and stares, looking conflicted.

3/20/2019 #21
Abomination009

Fred's lips went to the thin line, brows furrowing, tail swishing back and forth, ears still pressed against his head.

From where Torle stands still, not far but ready to intervene. Winter pushes against his seat, ready to launch if need be.

Then Fred places his hands up, a sign in defeat. A simple gesture as he stares at Kayden. "Alright... I'll leave you alone...," then backs away slowly from Kayden.

Zed glances up before looking back down at his hands on the table, finding them more interesting.

Rosado continues to coos and gushes at the flowers while Si watches both him and the interacting between Kayden and Fred.

3/20/2019 #22
ghostanatomy

Kayden stares, tears still running down his cheeks. He sets his ice cream down and shoves past Fred to run up the porch steps. He tries to go inside, but Shiro jumps up to stop him at the door. Shiro says something to him, likely an attempt at comfort, but Kayden pulls away from him with a sharp, "No!", and so Shiro lets him go inside.

Finally, Maya sets his bracelet down, frowning at the table. He stands slowly, walking over to pull at Aislinn, who continues to sob into Shoko's shoulder. "C'mon... Let's go inside," he normally angry fragment say softly.

"I don't want-- I want--" Aislinn manages to stammer through his crying.

Something like irritation flickers in Maya's chocolate brown eyes. "I know, but come on," he insists. "Let's go inside before you or one of them do something stupid."

"I'm not gonna do anything," Olivine mumbles, pulling his hand back from Aislinn's hair.

"It was one time," Shoko mumbles sullenly.

"Well, we don't need any more times!" Maya says, stomping a foot. He grabs Aislinn's arm and pulls him from Shoko's embrace. "We're going inside. We have to."

Shoko looks a little irritated, but Olivine nods with a small frown. "Okay..." the blond fragment says softly. "Feel better..."

Caleb starts after Kayden but ends up only falling back into his seat, looking particularly upset.

Ethan returns to the table without any food. "I'm not very hungry," he say, expression a bit pained.

3/20/2019 #23
Abomination009

Fred gives a grunt at the shove but says nothing, staring ahead when Kayden rushes past.

Torle sighs, dragging his fingers through his hair then down his face.

Winter bit his lower lip, not feeling hungry himself as he sits into his own seat then turns to Rosado, not wanting to stop him from having wonderful conversations with the flowers and plants but he knows they'll be leaving soon.

Si sighs, scratches behind his head at the sight.

"Mmm," Zed replies, staring at the scene.

3/20/2019 #24
ghostanatomy

Shiro stares after Kayden for several moments before storming down the porch steps to shove Fred down onto the grass. "What is your fucking problem?" he snarls, electricity crackling around him. "You need to leave and never fucking come back. You need to quit being such and piece of shit. You and Her need to get your shit together--"

Wren is quick to run after him, putting himself between Shiro and Fred, hands pressed against Shiro's chest. "Shiro, calm down--"

"Fuck you," Shiro snaps down at Wren. "This isn't the first time--"

"I know," Wren cuts in quickly. "I know, I was there the last few times--"

"He's fucked up like this. He knows how Aislinn feels, and all he's doing is screwing with his feelings. He knows it, he's doing it on purpose," Shiro says sharply, glaring over Wren's shoulder at Fred. "You told them, too. Get his shit together. We can't talk until you do. This doesn't just hurt me, either."

Wren falters, shoulders slumping. "I know," he says softly, looking over to the porch where Gabriel's drawn his knees up to his chest. "I know what I said, I remember. But-- I don't know what to do to make everyone happy."

"Make them go away," Shiro hisses, suddenly looking to be on the verge of tears himself. "I was right. They're not going to change, they're never going to change, and we can't keep letting them do this to us. We were so much better off without them, Gabriel was so much better off without them."

"You're just upset because Kayden's upset--" Wren starts quickly.

"God, yes, I fucking am," Shiro says, voice sharp and wet. "I am. I am because Kayden's important to me. I am because Gabriel's upset that he's upset. You should be upset."

Wren drops his hands, stares down into the grass. "I am."

3/20/2019 #25
Abomination009

Fred grunts at the shove before looking up at Shiro, he just stares. "I-!"

"Fred."

Fred looks over at Torle who was walking over to him, Fred flinches as the taller male stands over him.

Torle sighs before leaning down, lifting Fred from the ground by the arm. He wasn't helping Fred but he knows he can't leave without Fred. "Get up," he ordered. Fred follows, pocketing his hands into his pockets.

Winter glances over at Rosado, calls out to him which cause the pinked haired fey to look over, reading the situation, he bids the plants and a few others farewell before standing, dusting the dirt off.

Si groans softly as he stands from his seat.

Zed sighs deeply, looking over and turns to Ethan, looking very apologetic and exhausted. "I'm sorry...," his voice cracks a bit.

3/20/2019 #26
ghostanatomy

Wren turns to stare at all of them. "We asked you to do one thing today," he says, voice very soft, expression unreadable. "And you couldn't even do that." He takes a deep, fortifying breath. "So until he," he points a finger at Fred, "he can have a civil conversation with Kayden, and until he can give Kayden a straight answer on whether or not he's going to leave him alone or try and fix things with him, none of you are welcome back."

Shiro stands with his arms crossed, not looking at any of them.

For the first time, Ethan looks like maybe he doesn't believe Zed. "Are you?" he asks softly, tiredly. He gets up without a goodbye to help console the remaining fragments.

3/20/2019 #27
Abomination009

Torle nods. "Alright." Then walks over towards the gate, waiting for everyone.

Fred follows along side of him.

Winter walks close behind as Rosado though he does say goodbye to a few flowers who are still willing to talk to him.

Si is instantly at Torle's side.

Zed felt hurt but he hid the sting and stands, walking over with the others.

3/21/2019 #28
ghostanatomy

Wren stares at them for a long time. He looks hurt. Abruptly, he takes a deep breath, looking resolute. "You guys aren't even sorry," he says, voice soft. He unlatches the gate and points. "Go."

Once everyone is out, Wren slams the gate shut, and the property vanishes as if it had never even existed at all.

3/21/2019 #29
Forum Moderators: ghostanatomy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member