the farm house
the farm house
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
ghostanatomy

Kayden picks himself off the ground and everyone forms a small group around the gate.

Amir nods over at Kayden and Caleb, lighting a cigarette and taking a long, deep drag as if it's just simply too much to deal with them. "What's it gonna be?"

"I'm done, I'm over it," Caleb says. "I'll be civil to uphold—whatever this is,—but I don't care for him. I don't love him. I haven't loved him for a long time, and I don't think I ever will again. I look at him, and all I see how my kids were hurt. I see his part in everything that happened and—he ain't worth it. I'm over him."

Amir nods. "Willing to uphold and take responsibility?"

Caleb nods. "Yes."

Amir nods, shifting his gaze to Kayden. "How 'bout you?"

Kayden fidgets, chewing the inside of his cheek and glancing away. "I— I want— I just want things to go back to the way they were before," he mumbles.

"Not happening, kiddo. Try again," Amir says flatly.

Kayden shrugs. "I—" He seems so small. "I just—" He toes the grass. "I do wanna see him again."

"You gonna pétition for him next time?" Amir asks, smoke pluming from his mouth.

Kayden nods but says nothing else.

Amir glances at the rest of the group. "Any of the rest of you have any grievances you'd like to air."

Declan and Halo shake their heads.

"Alright, good. Get out of here," Amir says, pushing the gate open.

Caleb turns and walks anyway wordlessly without so much as acknowledging Winter. Kayden glances up at Fred then Torle before taking off after Caleb, pressing up against his side as they disappear into the Farm House.

Declan offers Shades a small smile. "See you later."

"Bye," Halo tells Mist, putting his hand out to be shaken. "See you next time."

4/1/2020 #61
Abomination009

Winter side glance down at the ground, remaining quiet as his expression stays blank even though it hurts, it's fine. He'll rather have Caleb at least talk to him than actually liking him. He'll take a civil talk than friendship any day. At least knows there's nothing between them at all. He can finally straighten himself out and move on.

Torle glance at Fred who picked at his teeth with his elongated nail, ears seem to droop and frame more lax than before. As much as it seems like it's rude but actually it's only thing keeping him from being fidgety. He needs to do something, place out all his anger, frustration and hatred at something. He NEEDS some type of stress release and the only thing he has is at home.

Torle gives a sad smile at Kayden and waves goodbye one last time.

Fred pulls his nail out of his teeth to wave as well, though he seems rather calm about it.

Once Caleb and Kayden are out of eyesight, Fred is the first to walk out with Torle and a very still Winter in tow.

Shades glance at the three before turning to Declan, smiling brightly though sadly as he really doesn't want to leave just yet. "Yea...see you later..," he replies shyly as he ducks his head, cheeks flushing a bit. He wants to do something but he's wasn't sure if Declan would be okay with it so he kept that idea to himself when they fully trust one another.

Mist smiles warmly as he nods. "Yea, see you next time...," then reaches out to shake Halo's hand. He gives a good grip, letting it linger longer like he tries to memorize very detail of Halo's hand. Like Shades, Mist doesn't want to leave either but he has to. So with a forlorn look, he lets go, bringing his hand to his chest, stating to Halo how much his time spending with them is the most precious thing he'll cherish.

4/2/2020 #62
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
Forum Moderators: ghostanatomy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member