ALL Things Degrassi! Any and All Topics!
Ok, this is just discussions, about ALL things Degrassi! Episodes, new looks, couples, breakups! The characters you love to hate and even the 1's you hate to love! Say whatever you want...Be opinionated, please! But all and all, let's chill!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
My Name is Sophia

I think that it wouldn't work because at the end of The Butterfly Effect, Ashton Kutcher goes back to when he first met his girlfriend and whispers that he hates her and if she comes near him, he'll kill her and her whole family, because that's the only way he knows that she can't die. I don't think people would want Liberty to do that, but who knows, really?

1/2/2009 #31
JuseaPeterson

True. I don't think anyone would like that and who knows though, even if Liberty did go and stop herself for all we know he and Mia still could have gotten together and he could have decided to leave the party regardless and then he dies.

1/2/2009 #32
My Name is Sophia

Perhaps, but it was at Liberty's birthday party, remember? In The Butterfly Effect, Ashton's girlfriend dies different ways if he changes the past.

1/2/2009 #33
JuseaPeterson

True. But it could have been another party or something. It's the Grandfather paradox. If you go back in time and kill your grandfather, it can't happen because then you wouldn't have been alive to kill your grandfather.

1/2/2009 #34
My Name is Sophia

True. But still, we'll never know what would have happened had J.T. and Liberty never gotten together.

1/2/2009 #35
JuseaPeterson

No we don't know...but we could always guess. Perhaps his life would have been long, or maybe it still would have ended short...dying in a different way.

1/5/2009 #36
My Name is Sophia

Perhaps. We have fate in our lives and it just happens...

1/5/2009 #37
JuseaPeterson

That's very true. We just don't always have control of everything.

1/6/2009 #38
KibaizMINE4eva

Ok, I am just going to throw this out there.........ok. The guy who plays J.T (ryan cooley) is also in a lot of episode of the show life with derek............Just so you know.......

1/16/2009 #39
JuseaPeterson

Thanks. I did see that episode, it's very interesting and funny.

1/16/2009 #40
KibaizMINE4eva

The only reason I watched it was b/c I recognized him.........But it was still pretty amazing!!!

1/17/2009 #41
JuseaPeterson

That's cool. It makes sense.

1/20/2009 #42
KibaizMINE4eva

If only h haden't left the show....I wonder how things would have turned out......

1/21/2009 #43
JuseaPeterson

It's an interesting thought. A what if that could present certain things differently.

1/22/2009 #44
BubblyShell22

I wish they would've just had him move away or something so that he could come back. Now that he's dead, he can't come back to the show. It just sucks. He was a great character and a lot of fun. I liked it when he thought he was underdeveloped and was staring at Craig. Yeah, that was hilarious.

8/12/2009 #45
JuseaPeterson

JT was awesome, he was fun, funny, refreshing, a great character. It's true that it would have been better had he just moved away, but it wouldn't have 'gone there' you know? So they went there.

8/17/2009 #46
BubblyShell22

I know, but it still sucks since he was there from the beginning. Oh well, that's why fan fiction can place it where JT doesn't die and ends up living.

8/18/2009 #47
JuseaPeterson

I know. I would have preferred that JT lived. True. With fanfiction you can do lots of possibilities.

8/19/2009 #48
BubblyShell22

Yep, and that's why I like it.

8/20/2009 #49
JuseaPeterson

It depends for me. Sometimes I like the things that are explored in fanfiction, other times I don't.

8/20/2009 #50
BubblyShell22

Yeah, I'm that way, too. It just depends on what's explored.

8/20/2009 #51
JuseaPeterson

Exactly. Certain things are interesting to go into, while others are not so much.

8/20/2009 #52
BubblyShell22

Yep. That's very true.

8/22/2009 #53
KibaizMINE4eva

I hate it whe they do it complety wrong, and the facts leading up to it just didn't go with the story line. I just hate it!

8/23/2009 #54
JuseaPeterson

Do you have any examples? I understand what you're saying, but I don't remember anything like that.

8/24/2009 #55
KibaizMINE4eva

Not on the show, but on certain fan fictions.

9/5/2009 #56
JuseaPeterson

Oh, I see.

9/8/2009 #57
KibaizMINE4eva

Yeah, i'm only slighty crazy

9/11/2009 #58
JuseaPeterson

No, it's all good. :)

9/14/2009 #59
BubblyShell22

Yeah, I know what you're saying.

9/18/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Jazzy Raveler
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member