Mecha Madness Virtual Battles
Everyone's live changed one day when figures of mechas from the popular mecha anime were released to the world. Ranging from Gundams, Mazingers, Evangelions, and Transformers. And then people decided to create a virtual new game, pitting players with their mecha figures. With the virtual projection, players can find themselves on the battlefields from various mecha anime where the mechas are projected as if from another world. Let the mecha battles begin!
This is to all OC combatants. This is part of the RP, not rules in real life.
1. Each combatant places their figure on the battlefield, which then projects the mecha onto the virtual battlefield.
2. There are multiple objectives to customize for cool gameplay
- 1-vs-1: Each mech against each other
- 2-vs-2: Tag team between two people
- Defend: Defend a base with three other lesser artillery.
- Capture the Flag: It's the main mech along with military artillery against each other in order to steal the flag
3. Mechas can move around freely and attack each other.
4. Defense and attack power are determined by the roll of a dice. This calculates attack and defense power.
5. Attack names and weapons can be used by inserting a card into the slot of a machine. In preparation of a match, players can equip with three attack cards and two special cards in case the mech from the series has one: Defense and Finisher.
6. Every battle starts with 500000 HP 2/10/2019 . Edited 2/20/2019 #1
Microsoft Sam-95 megagirlZX
- Forums are not to be used to post stories.
- All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
- The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
- All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member