Brave Crimson Academy R3
An Academy that has stood open for decades, raising and nurturing the best students in the world into becoming the fine adults that will lead the new generation...has now re-opened it's door after closing down for a year. Arise o' youth and become the foundation of society. [Invite Only RP]
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DAReezan

The place where the students live. Each room has 2 single beds for roommates and a bathroom. There is also a public bath for them to use. The Rooms start with Number 1 on the right, 2 on the left, 3 on the right next to 1, 4 on the left next to 2, and so on.

The hallway is decorated with a red carpet (Hollywood style) and there's a painting of the school at the end of the hall.

All the rooms are free at the moment.

The rooms can be decorated however you want but they all have 1 bed, 1 table, and 1 desk.

4/14/2019 . Edited 4/14/2019 #1
Luigi man21

Hank and Robin each took their own separate rooms, 6 and 7 respectively, and unloaded their belongings. While Robin simply dropped his things off and left again, with a lump in his jacket and a skip in his step, Hank took the time to unpack all of his suits, clothes, and belongings, then sat down on the bed.

4/14/2019 . Edited 4/15/2019 #2
Tails-is-pwnage

"You're already focused on girls?" Tyson was somewhat amused. "Christ. Glad that part of puberty hasn't hit me yet..."

... I think it hasn't? I think? Have I already gone through puberty?

... This isn't something I should be thinking about right now...

"Guess we just pick whichever rooms we want." Tyson let out a small 'tch'. "... Wonder if we can get keys for them, too."

4/14/2019 #3
DAReezan

"You're saying that now but girls are a gift to this world, you'll see that in time. All women are queens after all."

Jason went into Room 1, leaving the door open so he could still talk to Tyson.

"There's keys on top of the tables."

4/14/2019 #4
Tails-is-pwnage

"Let's get you a fedora, Jason. I think it'd fit you." Tyson smirked, crossing his arms. "... Hmm. Alright, good."

Tyson went into Room 8, took the keys, dropped his stuff, left, and locked the door.

"I'll just keep these on me." He smirked, pretty happy that he got a room to himself. Screw other people that weren't Harold. He didn't want to keep anyone up with his 3 AM gaming, anyway. "So, should we explore?... Guessing you want to split up to go and hit on the girl, right?"

4/14/2019 #5
DAReezan

"...If I can get her out of here then that's better than hitting on her. Even if she doesn't feel the same way."

Jason sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I doubt it's going to be that easy but I think it's best if we stick together for now."

4/14/2019 #6
Tails-is-pwnage

"What if she finds a way out before us? That's entirely possible." Tyson grinned. This guy seemed to have a bit of a one-track mind, but that didn't matter; the tactician could use that to his advantage. "... Better keep sharp and find it before she does, yeah? That way you can impress her."

Let's check the painting real quick.

Tyson looked to Jason, shrugging, before checking behind the painting. It never hurts to check behind the painting.

4/14/2019 #7
DAReezan

Nothing.

"...Classic."

Jason grinned at Tyson.

"Think there's a secret room here somewhere as well?"

4/14/2019 #8
Tails-is-pwnage

"It's classic because it works... Sometimes." Tyson shrugged. "You never know, right?"

Let's go somewhere else.

4/14/2019 #9
DAReezan

"You know, I read in a mystery novel that there's secret rooms behind bookcases."

Jason followed Tyson.

4/14/2019 #10
Luigi man21

Hank hopped up from his bed and left the dorm building.

4/15/2019 #11
DAReezan

Jason opened his room, leaving the door unlocked, and checked through his stuff.

Pretty sure I packed loose clothes to sleep in...ah! Here it is!

He pulled out a gray tshirt with Darth Vader on the front.

"Perfect!"

He grinned.

"Yo, Nick. You need jogging shorts too?"

He called out as he peeked his head out the door.

4/17/2019 #12
DAReezan

Jason walked up to Nick's room and tossed him a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Those should fit, I'm gonna get a headstart aight? Catch up when you're good!"

He took off jogging.

Where would be a good place to start?

4/17/2019 #13
Forum Moderators: DAReezan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member