Brave Crimson Academy R3
An Academy that has stood open for decades, raising and nurturing the best students in the world into becoming the fine adults that will lead the new generation...has now re-opened it's door after closing down for a year. Arise o' youth and become the foundation of society. [Invite Only RP]
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DAReezan

A 4 Story Building, each floor with classrooms for the designated year. [Ex: 1st Floor - Freshman. 2nd Floor - Sophomores. 3rd Floor - Juniors. 4th Floor- Seniors.]

There are 4 Classrooms in each floor.

The classrooms are fitted with holographic desks which show the name of the student when called upon and a holographic chalkboard.

The doors were currently closed.

4/14/2019 #1
Tails-is-pwnage

"Oh come on."

Tyson checked to see if he could open these doors.

"... Eh." Tyson thought about it. "... Maybe like... A neon blue? Or orange... I really like orange..."

He was a bit picky with his colors.

4/15/2019 . Edited 4/15/2019 #2
DAReezan

"Windows are locked too."

Jason pointed out.

"I can see the lock but it's on the inside, think we should bust it down?"

He scratched his head.

"...Maybe we shouldn't."

4/15/2019 #3
Tails-is-pwnage

"I somehow doubt our teacher will appreciate us breaking school property on Day 1." Tyson sighed, scratching his cheek. "Dammit. We're not finding many leads."

4/15/2019 #4
DAReezan

"We might have to wait for the buildings to open up. For sure we know Monday they'll be open, so in 3 days."

Jason crossed his arms.

"The one I'm most interested in is the Library, but maybe there's something in this one as well...and what kind of mystery would be fun to solve day one anyways, am I right?"

He grinned.

4/15/2019 #5
Tails-is-pwnage

Tyson sighed. "Most mysteries are only fun if they can't be solved in one day because it's tough, not because the places with all the clues are locked."

He shrugged, though. "... Guess there's nothing to do but wait. Maybe I'll just find a place to hang out with my laptop..."

Play some EL or ES. Or Civ V.

4/15/2019 #6
DAReezan

"Eh? You're already going to lock yourself up? You don't want to go on a jog with me?"

Jason offered.

"A sound soul resides within sound mind and sound body after all."

4/15/2019 #7
Tails-is-pwnage

"I had to stay in a military camp for a couple months. I've had enough exercise for the entire decade." Tyson joked, smirking. "... No, but, really. This is a bit stressful of a situation to be in, y'know? Trapped in a school that's barely functioning. I need some time to just... Be in my element. You can do whatever you want."

4/15/2019 #8
DAReezan

"...All right, I'll ask your friend then. Do you know where he could've gone?"

Jason smirked back.

4/15/2019 #9
Tails-is-pwnage

"I'd guess whichever one of the parks has the most sport equipment." Tyson shrugged. "His way of 'de-stressing' is probably to 'fight' something..."

4/15/2019 #10
DAReezan

"Got it. I'll see ya later then, take care!"

Jason darted off.

4/15/2019 #11
Tails-is-pwnage

"... Well, I guess I'd better go..."

Tyson left.

4/15/2019 #12
Forum Moderators: DAReezan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member