Brave Crimson Academy R3
An Academy that has stood open for decades, raising and nurturing the best students in the world into becoming the fine adults that will lead the new generation...has now re-opened it's door after closing down for a year. Arise o' youth and become the foundation of society. [Invite Only RP]
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DAReezan

10 Floors, all lined up with shelves.

Every and Any book you may ever need is here.

There are even books that you might not see in your entire life.

From Kids Books, to Murder Books.

Each Floor is a different universe, with each shelf being a different galaxy, each row being a different Solar System, and each book being a different world.

The doors are currently closed.

4/14/2019 #1
Tails-is-pwnage

"That's because it's easy to hide doors behind something as inconspicuous as a bookcase." Tyson smiled. "... It'd be amazing if something like that was here...."

But I doubt it.

He tried to open the doors to the library.

4/14/2019 #2
DAReezan

Locked.

"Check it out."

Jason pointed at a sign.

Library will be closed on weekends and during night time.

Returns can be dropped off in the Drop Box by the door.

"Guess if we want a book, we need to grab it during the weekdays? Sucks, if that girl likes studying then this place would've been a great date site."

4/14/2019 #3
Tails-is-pwnage

"Seriously? A library that's locked on weekends and night time?" Tyson groaned. "Then when will we ever go...? Right after classes, I guess..."

Sounds like this place can't be searched thoroughly, or all at once... If anything's being hidden on campus, it'd be wise to hide it here...

"So, do you even know 'that girl's' name?" Tyson couldn't help but ask. "... Just curious."

4/14/2019 #4
DAReezan

"Did she introduce herself...?"

Jason blinked.

"I feel like she did...but, not gonna lie, I was too distracted by how beautiful she was."

He sighed.

"I'm gonna have to ask her name again if I see her around. Where to now, chief? I saw a couple of parks on the way here, those look cool but don't know if they'll contain anything of use."

4/14/2019 #5
Tails-is-pwnage

"Good luck with that." Tyson shrugged. "... Mm. Well, if we can't enter the library, we might as well check and see if the place most used for emergencies is open 24/7... C'mon."

To the infirmary!

4/15/2019 #6
AsteriaKimeNymar

Arista's exploring naturally led her here first...

...until she saw the sign saying the only times she'd really like to be there are the times when it's closed.

"....Why tho."

The first words you utter out loud, and it's those ones? Come on, girl, really?

After a bit of internal crying Arista was off exploring again! Woo!

4/20/2019 #7
Forum Moderators: DAReezan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member