Digital Connections
Fanfiction's number one non-roleplay focused Digimon forum. All ideas and opinions are welcome here! A proud supporter of OCs, so bring your OC characters to our forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Twilight Archangel
Hey! I made a fan-art wallpaper of Following The Footsteps Of Destiny! It's not perfect but I would like your comments... I hope you like it!
8/25/2007 . Edited 2/1/2008 #1
Miss Anonymous hp
Aww! That is so cute! I love it! I really liked the Digital changes you made to the already existing characters. Matty especially looks very cleaned up, and Takara looks almost perfect! You did a really good job. Much better than I could have done. But it's good to know that I'm not the only one that draws FTFOD fanart randomly, hehe.
8/26/2007 #2
Shire Folk
That was really good. I love it, and Takara looks awesome.
8/28/2007 #3
Broken Angel01
Well, you already know I've seen it and I loved it of course. Takara especially. She is *exactly* how I imagined her to look. Actually, I'm glad you posted this topic because I know other people have told me they'd like to draw FTFOD fanart as well. So, on that note, if you have anything you'd like to contribute, give us the site or wherever you've posted it so we can all praise you on your excellent artistic skills! (or your amazing work with photoshop or whatever you're using!) Actually, I was thinking of using Kara's picture on this site!
8/28/2007 #4
Miss Anonymous hp
Well... hehe. I actually have quite a few pictures. All of them I drew on the plane to New York... and the results of jet lag has only now allowed me to touch them up with pen and photoshop. I'm not an artist, though. I'm warning all of you! I'm just going to send you to my page since six out of my eight submissions are all FTFOD inspired. For the record, I'm only proud of Dai, Matty, and the twins. The rest would not listen to me! I also took a shot at drawing Kara... but she did not turn out... well, it wasn't pretty, I'll just say that.
8/28/2007 #5
Twilight Archangel
Wow, I've just seen your work, it is nothing like the digimon style...but I love it! I like it because it's really realistic, without the anime touch. This is really good! Goood WOOORK
8/28/2007 #6
Twilight Archangel
Wow, I've just seen your work, it is nothing like the digimon style...but I love it! I like it because it's really realistic, without the anime touch. This is really good! Goood WOOORK
8/28/2007 #7
Broken Angel01
Nice, Miss Anonymous, definitely different not being Japanese style, but still very cool and I loved Matty's. For some reason I just thought it was really cute! I stink at drawing but, I've attempted a few of my own. But since I don't have a scanner I don't have any way to put them up! *sobs*
8/29/2007 #8
The Digital Gate
For some reason I thought Takara had blonde hair... Great pictures though ;D
9/12/2007 #9
Broken Angel01
Blond hair? *laughs* I don't remember ever saying anything about blond hair! Then again, I suppose I haven't mentioned anything about her dark hair in a while. That's the one thing about long stories. Even I have to look back to make sure I don't forget something!
9/13/2007 #10
MewSpiceelishis
I really like Fallen Archangel. But I didn't picture any of them looking that much like their parents! I liked Mickey the best, I actually had a dream with Mickey in it. He was making out with my twin brother...
9/18/2007 #11
Broken Angel01
Weird, but totally funny! *laughs* Wonder what your brother would say to that!
9/18/2007 #12
The Digital Gate
[q]He was making out with my twin brother...[/q] Oh, wow. At least your twin wasn't confessing his undying love to you like my brother did in a (horrific) dream of mine.
9/18/2007 #13
MewSpiceelishis
Weird, but totally funny! *laughs* Wonder what your brother would say to that! He drooled a little bit. My brother's gay, just so all y'all know, and he always had a little thing for T.K., and Matty's his favorite FTFOD character.
9/20/2007 #14
Broken Angel01
You're brother reads FTFOD? Awesome! Tell him he'd better be reviewing if he is!
9/20/2007 #15
MewSpiceelishis
He doesn't have an account on Fanfiction, although he sometimes uses mine, if you ever here any sexy things about Mickey, it's probably my brother. By the by, is that you in your avatar? Your really pretty, in fact there's this girl at my school who looks like you, I went up to her today and was like "Hi! You're BrokenAngel right?" amd she was like "no, I'm Valanta Anastopolis" and then I was like "Oh, shit, sorry about that.."
9/20/2007 #16
Broken Angel01
*giggles* I'll keep that in mind when I read sexy Matty comments! And yes that is me in my avatar. Thanks for the compliment. I wish people would say that to me more often!
9/20/2007 . Edited 1/14/2008 #17
RoyalKnightX
Umm, ok. You're pretty. Wish Granted! I must be a genie! So I've got 2 wishes left, ask away! But not really! But still! P.S. Digimon. World. Dawn. Is. AWESOME!!! P.S.S. Wow, I'm off topic. Oh, well.
9/20/2007 #18
Broken Angel01
Thanks! But now you've got me wanting that game. Came out this week, right? Too bad I'm broke at the moment. If I can just wait till October......Now you've me off topic!
9/20/2007 #19
Miss Anonymous hp
I wanted to take a crack at drawing Digimon... so I decided to tackle the original Digimon from FTFOD. So... here we are with Takara and her Digimon (Fluttermon, Dovemon, and Ibismon). It's not on my DeviantArt yet because I have yet to ink the picture. What you see is actually me photoshopping it to look inked... as messy as it looks. The reason I haven't inked it yet is because I want to make changes if something is not right. ^_^ So, tell me... is this at all close to what you imagined?
1/5/2008 #20
Twilight Archangel
Nice! It looks like a combination of my version of Takara with Mimi, nicely done! And Fluttermon, Dovemon and Ibismon! Nice, considering that OC digimon are hard to imagine (for me at least) ¬°Gran trabajo!
1/6/2008 #21
Broken Angel01
Nice job Miss A! Takara looks pretty good, just like Fallen ArchAngel's and you have Ibismon very close to how I imagine her! Fluttermon as well, the beak is a little different but other than that you're close! With Dovemon I have her jewel as being smaller and her head looks a little different, but I think you did a pretty amazing job since I know in my earlier chapters my descriptons weren't always as good as they could have been. Which reminds me, I have one done of Angelicmon, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner. Too bad, I wish I could put it up.
1/7/2008 #22
RoyalKnightX
Thats awesome. Like I told you on AIM, Dovemon kinda looks like the kid of Biyomon and Dorumon :P
1/7/2008 #23
Miyo86
I love how you drew Ibismon's design!Her wings look really good, and Kara is cute too. You did a great job!! BA-do you have a digital camera? You could take a picture of your drawing, and then upload it...I enjoy other people's artwork alot ^^ I can't draw worth a darn.
1/8/2008 #24
Miss Anonymous hp
Yaey! Thanks, guys! I'm so glad you all liked my drawing. I'll redraw Dovemon and Fluttermon some point soon and re-upload to see if it's closer to the original vision. -grins- Once I've perfected Kara and her Digimon, then I'll move onto the other Digidestined! Hmmm... But first, finals are this week and next week for me, so I guess I should start studying. -lesigh- Oh well.
1/8/2008 #25
Broken Angel01
I don't have one but my sister does. If I have the time I'll try it out and see how it works. Since Gabrielmon looks the same only different coloured outfit and blue eyes, you know what he's supposed to look like too. Same for DarkAngelicmon, only he's all dark! I actually drew it quite a few years ago before I ever put this story on ff.net, so it's not quite as good as it could be, but at least you guys would get the gist of how they look!
1/8/2008 #26
Miss Takin
Alrighty. This is just a simple pic of Takara and Ryoko that I drew after reading the first few chapters. It would look leaps and bounds better with shading, but I am extremely lazy. Perhaps in the future. I tried to make it look more anime-ish than my usual style (www.misstakin.deviantart.com - yes, I do enjoy pimping my dA account wherever and whenever I get the chance) but it still isn't very close to the Digimon style. I had no idea what to stick on Ryoko as far as clothes went. And Takara's arm looks dumb... but just don't look there.
1/13/2008 #27
Twilight Archangel
Cool! Seriously! I pricture it as Kara and Ryoko four years older. Great work!
1/13/2008 #28
Broken Angel01
Wow, Miss Takin! Your drawing is really awesome! I'm really impressed! And I can kind of see what FallenArch meant about it being an older version of the children. I could definitely see them (and pretty much have already) looking like that at sixteen or so, but it works for the kids too. And actually, I've never been able to describe it very well, (the best I could do was sort of like the hair on Mimi's kid at the ending of 02) but you got Ryoko's hair down exactly! There you have it guys, that's what Ryoko's hair looks like! I apologize for if you weren't able to find the description for his outfit. That would be my fault, I admit description is my area where I need the most improvement and I know many of my earlier chapters weren't written as well as they could have been. (I'm looking to edit them all eventually so I won't have to be embarrassed! *smiles sheepishly* That's what learning (or relearning, I should say) is all about though! Awesome job, your drawing made me smile and I totally love it!
1/14/2008 . Edited 1/14/2008 #29
RoyalKnightX
Well, Aneki, if you want to aid with descriptions, you could always add them to your profile :P Now to actually go observe Ryoko's hair. :P EDIT: Observed. That's great! Wish I could draw...
1/14/2008 . Edited 1/14/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Broken Angel01 AspiringWriterGirl, The Silent Insomniac, Thinker, No Sleep Until Vacation
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member