The Santa Clause Trilogy
For the handful of Santa Clause fans. Share story ideas, issue challenges, and discuss the upcoming movie. No fighting over cocoa allowed. There's enough for everyone.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Muriel Candytuft

Dear subscribers and posters of the SCT forum,

Most of us (myself included) claim Bernard as our favorite character for obvious reasons. That said, this forum was not created with the sole purpose of being a fan club for him. The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for the small number of Santa Clause fans on Fanfiction dot net to chat, and to have fun with all the aspects of the trilogy - not just Bernard.

There's nothing wrong at all with swooning over Bernard or David Krumholtz - I do it on a daily basis. :) But I'm asking you all to please keep such discussions in the appropriate subdivison, the Bernard FanClub. And remember, he's not the only wonderful thing about the North Pole.

If you have any questions about this new "policy," please PM me. Thanks for understanding, and as always, thanks for making this fandom a little less lonely!

8/21/2008 . Edited 8/21/2008 #1
Lila Caffee

Too be frank, has anyone seen anyone else here?

9/20/2008 #2
Muriel Candytuft

Actually, it has been pretty quiet here lately. Oh, well, maybe we'll see some more activity when Christmas comes.

So how have you been doing? (Like the avvie, BTW!)

10/21/2008 #3
Lila Caffee

Thats a good point.

And about the avvie... Well, have you checked out my profile lately? Well one of my stories is called the Intern. It has to do with the story. don't ask.

Question: Have you ever heard of Are You Scared of The Dark? Its a tv show.

10/21/2008 #4
Mystique Fox

Okay, I will gove this a shot! Let there be life in this roleplay!!!!!!! :D

12/18/2009 #5
Lila Caffee

Thanks. Christmas is awesome for SC! W00T!

12/19/2009 #6
Mystique Fox

In total agreement, I just saw the third movie for like the fifteenth time this year and I'm officially obsessed!

12/19/2009 #7
Lila Caffee

I'm not so fond of the third one, but that's probably because i am a former Bernard groupie XP

12/20/2009 #8
Mystique Fox

I know! That made me so mad that he wasn't in the third, I would've thought he would've made a guest appearence or something! Though I do love Jack, except when he turned good at the end...he was dead to me after that... :'(

12/20/2009 #9
Forum Moderators: Muriel Candytuft
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member