Antebellum South
1858 Conrad Georgia the Walden plantation is the largest plantation along the largest plantation in Southern Georgia, step into their world and see what it's like for the free and not so free
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Daniel Hudson

It's a warm summer day in Conrad Georgia

5/1/2020 #1
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie ran out into the field blocking the overseer from her beau "stop it! He hasn't done anything wrong he doesn't deserve a beating !" She said firmly "if you need to get your anger out you may beat me "
5/1/2020 #2
Clark Luthor 322
"Ms.Maddie master Daniel says I gots to keep them in line , he needs to get taught now please go back back up on that porch.." Zeke says holding the whip in in hand as Zeke sits their on his knees glaring at him//// "He gave a little girl a piece of fruit from his pack and let him sit fo five minutes Zeke.." Celeste says walking over from her spot where she was picking
5/2/2020 #3
Clark Luthor 322
*Moses sits their*
5/2/2020 #4
RoleplayQueenAna
"Ezekiel I think you forgot something important my father isn't coming home form his trip for three days yet and until he does I'm the master
5/2/2020 #5
Clark Luthor 322
"Yeah I suppose you right but Master Daniel isn't gonna like this, everyone get back to work..."Zeke shouts going back to his position.. "Thank you.." Moses whisper's softly
5/2/2020 #6
RoleplayQueenAna
"No problem love but you gotta be more careful " Maddie said softly stealing a kiss while nobody was looking
5/2/2020 #7
Clark Luthor 322
"I can't help it you can't go round whipping little girls.." Moses says irritably
5/2/2020 #8
RoleplayQueenAna
Ly Yaaa "I know darling it sickens me too" Maddie sighed "we'll take them with us when we run." She smiles weakly before going back to the porch watching the fields
5/2/2020 #9
Clark Luthor 322
A young house girl about Maddies age with a gentle malato skin tone here hair tied up in a neat bun walks over to Maddie carrying her afternoon tea "That was real good what you did for Moses.." The Young girl Rosa Lee says smiling
5/2/2020 #10
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'd do it for any of you " Maddie said softly sitting down she had felt dizzy all day and had a scarlet colored rash on her neck
5/2/2020 #11
Clark Luthor 322
"Well it was still nice Just the same, you alright?" Rosa Lee asks setting the tray down
5/2/2020 #12
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'm Alright just a bit hot and dizzy " Maddie says sipping her tea (she has scarlett fever, she'll get better though)
5/2/2020 #13
Clark Luthor 322
(I kinda recognized it that's why I was like oh no :( ) "here mam let me go get a fan.." Rosa Lee says going to grab a fan
5/2/2020 #14
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie sighed standing up to go inside only to Fall to the ground she looked up to see moses running towards her "I'm alright " she said softly
5/2/2020 #15
Clark Luthor 322
"No you'd not your sick.." Mose says helping her up bracing her
5/2/2020 #16
RoleplayQueenAna
"Everything's spinning " she said leaning against him
5/2/2020 #17
Clark Luthor 322
"Alright come on let's get you laying down.." Moses says picking her up in his strong arms going to carry her to her bed
5/2/2020 #18
RoleplayQueenAna
"Stay with me " she smiles weakly "I'll deal with Zeke " she said as he laid her down .....celeste had been summoned inside to check on Maddie "oh no ' she gasps seeing the rash on Maddie's neck
5/2/2020 #19
Clark Luthor 322
"She's bad off Celeste you can fix her?" Moses says anxiously holding her hand
5/2/2020 #20
RoleplayQueenAna
"I can try but scarlet fever sometimes has a mind of its own moses" celeste said "have someone bring me some ice from the ice house we need to get her fever down and I'll make her some medicine "
5/2/2020 #21
Clark Luthor 322
"Sure thing I'll go tell Rosa Lee.." Zeke says going to tell the young house girl
5/2/2020 #22
RoleplayQueenAna
"While moses was gone celeste took the opportunity to change Maddie into her night dress "there we are by lady would you like some water " ......Maddie shook her head "I'm fine thank you celeste "
5/2/2020 #23
Clark Luthor 322
"I come fast as I could Mrs Maddie.." Rosa Lee says walking over placing the rag full of ice chips gently on her forehead
5/2/2020 #24
RoleplayQueenAna
"It's cold "Maddie whimpers moving away from the ice......Maddie cuddled closer to moses
5/2/2020 #25
Clark Luthor 322
"I sorry Mrs Maddie but did is the only way to bring the fever down.." Rosa Lee says gently running her hand through her hair////"It's alright darlin ya doin good just let her help.." Moses whisper's softly
5/2/2020 #26
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie smiles a little "okay " she said softly......celeste gave Maddie a spoonful of medicine "moses if I remember correctly you me and Rosa Lee have all already had scarlet fever so we can't get it again but he have to keep everyone else out of Maddie's room we'll know by the time the master comes back weather Maddie will pull through or not I'll go talk to Zeke " celeste went back to the field
5/2/2020 #27
Clark Luthor 322
"Your gonna be okay Mrs Maddie I'm sure of it.." Rosa Lee says softly///// "She's right you can do this.." Zeke says kissing her cheek///// "You back how is she?"Zeke asks riding over showing a rare moment of concern
5/2/2020 #28
RoleplayQueenAna
"She's bad Zeke it's scarlet fever " celeste said "everyone needs to stay away from her except me, Rosa Lee and Moses or the whole plantation could come down with it"
5/2/2020 #29
Clark Luthor 322
"I'll keep everyone away now you gotta get a back to work for they think I'm going soft.." Zeke whispers softly
5/2/2020 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Daniel Hudson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member