Antebellum South
1858 Conrad Georgia the Walden plantation is the largest plantation along the largest plantation in Southern Georgia, step into their world and see what it's like for the free and not so free
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
RoleplayQueenAna
After Moses proposes to Maddie they know they cannot stay in the south. They get ready to leave and make a run for it taking the Underground Railroad with couple of the youngest slaves from the Harrison Plantation........................................ Maddie was packing a bag with one set of clothes for her Moses and the two children they were taking with them. she had also snuck a couple loaves of bread a little bit of cheese and a few apples into the bag as well. She then ran for the tree on the edge of the plantation and waited for Moses and the children
5/2/2020 #1
Clark Luthor 322
Moses comes running up carrying a little girl about 6 a young boy around 10 trailing close behind but with the addition of Rosa Lee "I hope you don't mind she asked to come.." Moses says softly
5/2/2020 #2
RoleplayQueenAna
"Of course I don't mind love " Maddie smiles taking the little girl "let's go, they'll figure out we're missing soon and the first station is 7 miles away
5/2/2020 #3
Clark Luthor 322
"Your right let's go.." Zeke says following her quickly through the woods holding the young boys hand Rosa Lee following close behind
5/2/2020 #4
RoleplayQueenAna
Meanwhile on the plantation celeste was acting nervous during morning headcount
5/2/2020 #5
Clark Luthor 322
"You alright?"Zeke asks walking over to her whispering
5/2/2020 #6
RoleplayQueenAna
"Ms. Maddie wasn't in her room this morning sir " celeste said
5/2/2020 #7
Clark Luthor 322
"I figured so Rosa Lee and Moses missing too, they prolly running best not let Master find out." Zeke whispers softly as the Master comes down the stairs//// Meanwhile They reach an old shack in the woods"I'll go up..." Moses says walking up to the door
5/2/2020 #8
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'll go with you " Maddie said following her........... "Good morning Master Harrison " celeste said politely
5/2/2020 #9
Clark Luthor 322
"Celeste a fine morning it is, how are preparations coming on the north field?" Harrison asks abnormally cheerfully
5/2/2020 #10
RoleplayQueenAna
"Quite well sir another day of hard work and we'll be ready for planting...."this is a good place to hide out til sundown " Maddie smiles
5/2/2020 #11
Clark Luthor 322
Moses knocks on the door an older white women in a simple dress opens the door "Mornin a friend of a friend sent us.." Moses says smiling the women then holds up three pictures Cassius Marcellus Clay Harriet Tubman John Brown.." She then opens the door"Welcome.." She says stepping to the side as Abby walks up "Ms. Maddie Harrison I presume?" She says smiling
5/2/2020 #12
RoleplayQueenAna
"Yes ma'am " Maddie nodded
5/2/2020 #13
Clark Luthor 322
"Well good Zeke is gonna stay behind for a Brandy and a cigar on the porch you keep everyone working, has anyone seen my daughter?" He asks scanning the room for his daughter
5/2/2020 #14
Clark Luthor 322
"Pleasure to meet you please call me Abby I'll be helping y'all to get north just remember you got to keep your guard up lot's of folks will be lookin for y'all soon.." Abby says seriously
5/2/2020 #15
RoleplayQueenAna
"No sir but Ms. Maddie did mention going on a walk I'm sure she'll return before lunch " celeste smiles respectfully before going off to work
5/2/2020 #16
RoleplayQueenAna
"Yes Ms Abby we're well aware " Maddie nodded
5/2/2020 #17
Clark Luthor 322
Later that day Zeke rides back out to the field where Celeste and the others are working"It's only a matter of time for he knows what happened.." Zeke says shaking his head//// "Well good y'all come inside and rest have ya ate?" Abby asks as Zeke goes to retrieve the others
5/2/2020 #18
RoleplayQueenAna
"No we haven't " Maddie said sitting down holding the little girl close to her "you ok Lilly?"........."I know " celeste sighed "I'm scared "
5/2/2020 #19
Clark Luthor 322
"Well Mrs Lisa's gonna fix you up some food.m" Abby says smiling as the other woman walks over to a grabs some milk pouring a couple glasses bringing them to the table//// "I'm okay just scared.." Lily says cuddling against her//// "I know but long as we keep our mouths shut they'll at least get a good start besides I hear Abby Goodwin is around she's the best conductor they got.." Zeke says reaching down taking her hand
5/2/2020 #20
RoleplayQueenAna
"Maybe someday we'll be free too" celeste whispered....."we'll be fine I promise " Maddie hugged Lilly. She smiles when Moses came back in
5/2/2020 #21
Clark Luthor 322
"We will I'm sure of it.." Zeke says kissing her hand when no one is looking//// "Okay.." Lily says hugging back "First steps to freedom.." Moses says sitting next to her as Rosa Lee sits down sitting Ben in her lap
5/2/2020 #22
RoleplayQueenAna
"Good " celeste nodded "I don't want our child born into this life ".....Maddie nodded "are you certain you wish to spend your life with me?"
5/2/2020 #23
Clark Luthor 322
"I don't either I already lost 2 others I love to this life I will not let the same happen to you and our child.." Zeke says softly looking into her eyes
5/2/2020 #24
RoleplayQueenAna
Celeste smiles "I love you " she whispered as the baby kicked
5/2/2020 #25
Clark Luthor 322
"More certain than I ever have been about anything in my life soon we will be free I will make you my wife and we will live our life as a family.."Moses says gently kissing her kids lips
5/2/2020 #26
Clark Luthor 322
"And I love you now I need to get back on my horse Master Daniel will be out here soon.." Zeke says smiling as he gently kisses her stomach
5/2/2020 #27
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie smiles "I love that idea "
5/2/2020 #28
Clark Luthor 322
Later that evening night falls and Abby walks over waking Maddie and Moses "Go fetch everyone we will leave soon.." She says softly//// meanwhile back on the plantation Zeke and Celeste are sitting in front of their shack watching a small fire glow when Daniel walks out two other overseers with him "Zeke gather everyone now.." He shouts angrily
5/2/2020 #29
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'll carry lilly moses you carry Ben and Rosa Lee can you carry our bag?" Maddie asked..... Celeste jumped up immediately going to her spot
5/2/2020 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Daniel Hudson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member