Antebellum South
1858 Conrad Georgia the Walden plantation is the largest plantation along the largest plantation in Southern Georgia, step into their world and see what it's like for the free and not so free
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie Harrison was 4 when her mother Died from scarlett fever her sister Rosa Lee was 7. This topic will show what it was like to grow up on the plantation
5/5/2020 #1
Clark Luthor 322
(Interesting :) Rosa Lee had left the cook out and was hiding under the desk in Daniel's office reading a book
5/5/2020 #2
RoleplayQueenAna
"Rosa Lee?" Maddie whispered "daddy's comin "
5/5/2020 #3
Clark Luthor 322
Rosa Lee quickly returns the book to its exact spot on the shelf before exiting the room with Maddie through the side door giggling "You are a mighty fine look out Ms. Maddie.." Rosa Lee says smiling
5/5/2020 #4
RoleplayQueenAna
"It's fun " Maddie giggles "come on let's go play " Maddie smiles
5/5/2020 #5
Clark Luthor 322
"But what if my momma or Mr Daniel find out they ain't gon like that I ain't workin.." Rosa Lee frowns
5/5/2020 #6
RoleplayQueenAna
"We'll be real secret like " Maddie promised
5/5/2020 #7
RoleplayQueenAna
Symone was tending to Maddie's mother but she was beginning to feel quite unwell herself
5/5/2020 #8
Clark Luthor 322
"Alright let's go play.." Rosa Lee says following her
5/5/2020 #9
Clark Luthor 322
"Symone are you alright you don't look well.." Daniel asks stopping her in the hallway
5/5/2020 #10
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'm Alright Master Daniel " Symone said softly holding onto the doorway as the room spun around her......Maddie and Rosa Lee had a tea party in the cookhouse
5/5/2020 #11
Clark Luthor 322
"No your not your not well you need to lay down.." Daniel says placing a gentle hand on her back //// "I like tea parties they make me feel like rich white folk like you.." Rosa Lee says taking one of the biscuits off the tray one of the girls was nice enough to bring them
5/5/2020 #12
RoleplayQueenAna
""If I lay down they'll be no one to tend to the housework half the staffs ill as it it" Symone said softly shivering at his touch.........Maddie watches Rosa Lee carefully "you okay?"
5/5/2020 #13
Clark Luthor 322
"I realize that I will make due in the mean you will rest." Daniel says leading her to her room helping her into the bed //// "I feel warm.." Rosa Lee says lossening the collar on her dress
5/5/2020 #14
RoleplayQueenAna
Symone nodded..... " I'll get celeste a mama Maddie ran off a scared look in her eyes
5/5/2020 #15
Clark Luthor 322
"Now you stay right and don't you dare move.." Daniel says kissing her head //// Celeste was walking back from the field when she sees Maddie running toward her "Ms Maddie everything alright?"
5/5/2020 #16
RoleplayQueenAna
"Rosa lee gots a fever like mama" Maddie cries softly
5/5/2020 #17
Clark Luthor 322
"It's alright sweetie.." Celeste says going to grab her bag "take me to her.." She says softly
5/5/2020 #18
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie pulled celeste into the cookhouse to her sister before running down the hall to check on her mother only to be stopped by her father
5/5/2020 #19
Clark Luthor 322
"Celeste I feel real bad.." Rosa Lee says sweating horribly /// "Sweetie where are you going?" Daniel asks crouching down in front of her
5/5/2020 #20
RoleplayQueenAna
"I know honey we're going to put you to bed with your mama and get you feeling better " celeste carries Rosa Lee to Symone's room......."I go see mama" Maddie pointed to her mother's room
5/5/2020 #21
Clark Luthor 322
"Momma I'm sorry I know I'm supposed to be workin Master Daniel gonna be mad.." She says cuddling into her moms side ////"Honey you can't go see momma right now she's real sick and we don't want the same to happen to you.." Daniel says softly
5/5/2020 #22
RoleplayQueenAna
"Okay " Maddie pouted going to her room......."master won't be mad if you're sick baby " Symone said weakly
5/5/2020 #23
Clark Luthor 322
"Momma you gon be OK right I need you better so we can play in the rain and do all the fun stuff we usually do.." Rosa Lee says looking at her momma with concern
5/5/2020 #24
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'll be just fine darling now hush now and go to sleep " Symone said coughing hard as Daniel walked in
5/5/2020 #25
Clark Luthor 322
"Alright." Rosa Lee says cuddling into her mom sleep overtaking her ////"How are you feeling?" Daniel asks sitting down in the chair next to her taking her hand
5/5/2020 #26
RoleplayQueenAna
"Not well I'm real sore and hot" Symone sighed
5/5/2020 #27
Clark Luthor 322
"I figured same symptoms as Savanah I've sent for the doctor from Atlanta but it will be a bit." Daniel says softly
5/5/2020 #28
RoleplayQueenAna
"Don't waste the doctor s time on me you let him look at Savannah and Rosa Lee I'll be fine " Symone said softly
5/5/2020 #29
Clark Luthor 322
"You are stubborn as always Symone I refuse to let you wither away.." Daniel says gently kissing her hand
5/5/2020 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Daniel Hudson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member