Antebellum South
1858 Conrad Georgia the Walden plantation is the largest plantation along the largest plantation in Southern Georgia, step into their world and see what it's like for the free and not so free
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
RoleplayQueenAna
"I'll come around whenever I need a break " Maddie smiles climbing into her room
5/7/2020 #61
Clark Luthor 322
Later that day Rosa Lee was getting punished by the headmistress Rosa Lee was just smirking nodding her Head
5/7/2020 #62
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie being the daughter of the school's most generous benefactor was being violently punished. Her teacher rapped her knuckles with a ruler repeatedly until they bleed "ow" Maddie winced
5/7/2020 #63
Clark Luthor 322
"Leave her alone.." Abby call's out snatching her ruler out of her hand
5/7/2020 #64
RoleplayQueenAna
"I might have known you two were behind this " the teacher growled as Maddie clutched her knuckles tightly "I want to go see mr Zeke " Maddie told Abby shaking from the pain
5/7/2020 #65
Clark Luthor 322
"Awe Ms Morgan could it be because we are free thinkers that have yet to conform to your nonsense.." Abby says as Rosa Lee walks up"And we will come along Maddie.."Rosa Lee says taking her hand
5/7/2020 #66
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie nodded going with Rosa Lee....Ms. Morgan growled "you girls aren't going anywhere "
5/7/2020 #67
Clark Luthor 322
"What are you going to do send word to our parents.." Rosa Lee says rolling her eyes still going for the door
5/7/2020 #68
RoleplayQueenAna
The teacher sighed giving up
5/7/2020 #69
Clark Luthor 322
A little while later they walk up to Zeke and Celeste's where he is out front working on his wagon"Hello again girls.." He says smiling
5/7/2020 #70
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie tries to smile "Hi Mr. Zeke " she said still clutching her bleeding knuckles
5/7/2020 #71
Clark Luthor 322
"She's hurt Mr Zeke our headmistress went after her with a ruler//// "Come on let's get you to Mrs Celeste.." Zeke says placing his hand on her back leading her inside
5/7/2020 #72
RoleplayQueenAna
"You can almost see the bone " celeste examined Maddie s hand in shock
5/7/2020 #73
Clark Luthor 322
"Head mistress does this frequently it's downright horrible.." Rosa Lee says shaking her head
5/7/2020 #74
RoleplayQueenAna
"Moses Gabe stay with the girls your father and I are going to that school " celeste said firmly
5/7/2020 #75
Clark Luthor 322
"But Ms Celeste they won't want to talk to you they barely listen to us.." Abby says softly
5/7/2020 #76
RoleplayQueenAna
"They haven't met me yet " celeste said firmly grabbing her jacket.....Maddie ran straight into moses' arms trying not to cry
5/7/2020 #77
Clark Luthor 322
"It's alright we'll be back soon.." Zeke says leading her to the wagon/// later on Mrs Morgan was in her office when she hears a knock on her door"Come in"//// "It's alright I got ya.." Moses says rubbing her back//// "I'm just glad someone will finally be giving that old crow a piece of her mind.." Rosa Lee says hugging Gabe
5/7/2020 #78
RoleplayQueenAna
"Would you like to explain to me why Maddie just came to my house with her friends and her knuckles were so raw I could almost see bone?" Celeste glared at the woman......."I don't want to go back I want to stay with you " Maddie said breathing heavily........"me too she deserves it " Gabe says hugging Rosa Lee
5/7/2020 #79
Clark Luthor 322
"I do not have to explain anything to you, your neither a parent nor a guardian you people shouldn't even be in my academy.." Mrs Morgan says getting up from her desk///// "Then we'll find a way for you to stay. " Moses says kissing her head//// "You lead such a wonderful life Gabe no obligations no responsibilities you just do what you please.." Rosa Lee says sighing
5/7/2020 #80
RoleplayQueenAna
"No do because it's obvious that the children don't feel safe here or they wouldn't run so willingly to me and my husband. If I ever hear of or see Maddie injures again my husband and I will make it our personal mission to put you out of bussiness Maddie will not be returning until she is sufficiently recovered from her injury " celeste said firmly............"we have plenty of responsibilities "Gabe said firmly......Maddie looks down at the bandage on her hand "your mama is good at doctoring "
5/7/2020 #81
Clark Luthor 322
"Fine get out of my office I will be sending notice to her actual parent.." She showing them to the door /// "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean it the way it sounded.." She says softly ///// "Her momma taught her back in Louisiana before she got sold off to her last master before the war." Moses says smiling
5/7/2020 #82
RoleplayQueenAna
Gabe sighed "I didn't mean to snap it's just a touchy subject sorry love "........"you think she could teach me?" Maddie asked....celeste sighed looking at Zeke "she's not going back unless she wants to "
5/7/2020 #83
Clark Luthor 322
"It's alright I understand.." Rosa Lee says kissing him ///// "I don't see why not she might appreciate being able to pass that on to you" Moses says smiling //// "I agree that women is real bad.." Zeke says helping her onto the wagon
5/7/2020 #84
RoleplayQueenAna
Maddie smiles "I'd like that ".......when celeste and Zeke got back Gabe was making dinner
5/7/2020 #85
Clark Luthor 322
"Thank you son that's real good of ya.." Zeke says walking over patting his son on the back
5/7/2020 #86
RoleplayQueenAna
"No problem papa how did it go?" Gabe asked
5/7/2020 #87
Clark Luthor 322
"Well we can see the head mistress isn't very friendly but we took care of it.." Zeke says softly
5/7/2020 #88
RoleplayQueenAna
"Good, moses took Maddie on a walk to try and get her to relax" Gabe says
5/7/2020 #89
« Prev Page 1 .. 3
Forum Moderators: Daniel Hudson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member