roswell stuff
a place to discuss roswell
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Charming River

What story line would you have really enjoyed watching?

5/8/2008 #1
redrose7856

Hi! I think I'm the first to post here......sweet. I think that an interesting storyline would have been something perhaps where a scientist or someone like that comes to Roswell and befriends the group and then possibly helps them to elude another government agent. Randomness, I know, but it would be interesting.

on another random note, why aren't there more StarGate/Roswell crossovers?????

6/14/2008 #2
Shellzbells24

I would of love to see for the stoyline to go in more depth with the alien concept. It would of been cool to have seen Khivar's minions out hunting the gang.

A random side note I would of also loved to have seen Roswell / Twilight crossover. Where Bella is Max and Liz's daughter.

9/1/2008 #3
stormsandsins

I would have loved to see more world (Antar) development. More complexities when it comes to the storylines. More politics, more dangers, the works. If the series had continued running I'd have loved to see more grown-up themes entwined in the storylines. What becomes of them after they run away? How do they survive "out there"? Does the FBI ever find them? What if they do? Will Max ever "return" to rule Antar? etc.

I think the show would have a lot to benefit from returning now. Better special effects nowadays, more paranormal shows that push the envelope, an older audience (if they do a "several years later" kind of reintegration to tv), etc.

10/13/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: Charming River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member