Dib: Earth's Hero
Hey there, this forum is all about our favorite jr. paranormal investigator. Sure, few to none earthlings on the show like him, but he has some obsessed fans out here! Come on in, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

Marie, I'll pay you twenty bucks if you make sure they don't hurt me over what I say next.

Marie: OK!

Ok then, with Marie as my guard I can say this. TT's actually pretty nice if you actually talk to him and some of the jokes he and his comrades made when MSTing my story were actually pretty funny.

3/12/2012 #271
3vilcatlady

It was the lemoniest lemon in the history of lemons. And my fics here are probably not much better. But of course, some people like them. And I guess that's what's keeping me going. That an I LOVE WRITING!

3/12/2012 #272
3vilcatlady

*bangs head against wall* GAAAAAHHHHH! I AM SO OBLIVIOUS OF WHAT'S GOING ON!

3/12/2012 #273
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I just said TT's nice if you actually talk to him politely and some of his comments are actually funny! And I paid Marie 20 bucks to not let you guys hurt me over that comment because of what you guys were saying about him.

3/12/2012 #274
3vilcatlady

What I meant by that was I never pay attention to review wars, so when he has reviews and stories loaded with snark, it just gets me mad. And I type snappy things without thinking about it, and later being corrected and feeling stupid. And now I'm debating whether or not I should read the "Sucked In!" MST. I think I should, and I'm curious about it, but am I too much of a baby to handle a little criticism?

Anyway, let's please change the subject. I think we've offended other people who are reading this as it is. I really shouldn't have brought that up. So.... who ships DibxGretchen?

3/12/2012 #275
3vilcatlady

Yeah... uh... I think we should stop talking about him. It might start something. I get nervous about this stuff.

3/12/2012 #276
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

Marie: Personally, I don't ship Dibx anyone. Of course, that's because all the fighting with Zim drives me up a wall, but then again, DibxGretchen DOES make sense.

3/12/2012 #277
3vilcatlady

What about ZimxTak? You'd probably disagree, but I don't blame you. My first thought before watching the Tak episode was that Tak was Zim's psychotic ex-wife. But then again, Irkens don't marry, so that sounds absurd. Or does it?

It probably does.

But wouldn't it be funny if she was his ex-wife? And they divorced because he was cheating? And she arrived on Earth because he wasn't paying child support?

Probably not. I kinda have an unusual sense of humor on occasion.

BACK TO TOPIC: Yes, yes it does. I'm thinking about writing some hurt/comfort and angsty-ish fic with that pairing. It sounds stupid and overrated, but if you want to know about it, I guess I could spill it.

I don't ship very many Zimxanyone pairings, because it sounds unnatural for him to love someone in my opinion. But that's just me.

3/12/2012 #278
girfukker6669

... You guys got on topic while I was gone... *sad face*

I was playing Fancy Pants on my iPod...

3/12/2012 #279
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

Marie: Personally, I like ZAGR because they both are people that can get on my nerves. Gaz for being so mean to everyone for absolutely no reason, Zim cuz he's just all around annoying!

3/12/2012 #280
girfukker6669

... Dib x Gretchen, Zim x ... I don't really know.

Oh! Yes! Zim x Zim!!

3/12/2012 #281
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I said that on a crack pairings forum once. But the thing is, it makes sense......

3/12/2012 #282
3vilcatlady

That's scary. But true...

3/12/2012 #283
girfukker6669

Well, I've seen a drawing of it before, on the IZFAS forums.

3/12/2012 #284
AspenTree97

PB: How can you guys get on-topic, then off-topic, and then back on-topic, all while taking up three pages?!

Allia: It's quite astounding, if you think about it.

PB: AND...two people have been killed. One by Allia, the other by...I can't remember. But two people were killed.

Isn't this fun?

3/19/2012 #285
girfukker6669

HP: Yes, yes it is.

3/20/2012 #286
AspenTree97

Allia: *headdesk* Grrrr...!

PB: Phineas and Ferb quotes bother her. And she's in a bad mood.

Allia: Do not provoke me....

3/26/2012 #287
3vilcatlady

@Hi-Pi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It is not a lemon! Ignore my other reply to your post! When you said lemon, I thought you meant "really bad". Then I looked it up. No, it was definitely not. Sorry for that. I don't put... that stuff in a story.

6/18/2012 . Edited 6/18/2012 #288
AspenTree97

PB: I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allia: Yes, yes you are.

PB: Oh, now P&F quotes are funny! Figures.

Allia: Yes, yes they are.

PB: Okay, set myself up for that one.

Allia: Yes, yes you did.

PB: Alright, now I'm insulted.

Allia: Yes, yes you are.

PB: That doesn't even make sense!

Allia: Really? Why?

PB: The Force is weak with this one...

6/25/2012 #289
3vilcatlady
Am I the only one who thinks Dib and Lilo from "Lilo and Stitch" would make a cute couple?
6/25/2012 #290
Feather32

That would be interesting actually. Also I support ZADF and ZADR both, and it's one of the few slash pairings that I actually do support I read a really good fanfic that made me into a lover of it, but only if they aren't OOC to the extreme like a lot of them tend to be at times.

7/2/2012 #291
AspenTree97

Those of you bored with this forum, I have my own forum. It's called "The Most Insane Forum in the World!" And it needs attention. Please.

7/9/2012 #292
Jace Gem
in my opinion, any pairing besides DADR ZADR and DAGR are fine with me. Personally, Ive only written a zagr and 3 DaOCr stories. But dib is adorable all around! So theres no way to make him not cute.
7/11/2013 #293
Cheesy Chelsea

NO DIB SHOULD NOT BE WITH ZIM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3/10/2015 #294
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Forum Moderators: Deyinel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member