Dib: Earth's Hero
Hey there, this forum is all about our favorite jr. paranormal investigator. Sure, few to none earthlings on the show like him, but he has some obsessed fans out here! Come on in, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
tere moto the sentry
Because, well, character-centered forums kinda seem to ask for a "favorite quote" topic. Here's my favorite: "Laugh now, Zim, but one day you'll be sitting in your base feeling all safe and secure, and you'll look over and I'll be there-doin' stuff!" -Dib, episode: "Rise of the Zitboy". Let's see your favorite Dib quotes! _tere
1/23/2007 #1
ARAMAS Are We
"Wait have I always been like this? Yes I have! Good old Dib like Dib!"-Bad Bad Rubber Piggy
1/28/2007 . Edited 1/28/2007 #2
tere moto the sentry
I thought it was "Good old Dib life Dib!".
1/28/2007 #3
ARAMAS Are We
I don't know anymore my hearing's pretty much shot from blasting music 24/7
1/28/2007 #4
TallestCora
It was "Good ol' Dib-like Dib!" My fav. is the conversation with Dark Booty! "I can help you." "What are YOU gonna' do, clean me?" "That other planet you mentioned, you know, the one that's also fitted with the giant engines? It can only be Mercury! THERE! The Butt on Mercury! A lesser-known structure than the face on Mars, but one just as mysterious." "Great! Now how do I get to the Butt?" I also like, "Did you summon a Big-Head Demon to give you a big head? Man, that is a REALLY big head!" "NO! It's this way on its own!!!" *Thinking* 'Hmmm...maybe my head IS big...?' And, finally, the under-statement of the show, ladies and gentlemen: "But Zim's criminally insane! That's not good!!!" AND, finally, again, the Statement of the Series, ladies and gentlemen!: "CHICKENFOOT! You're NOT a freak! YOU'RE JUST STUPID!!!"
1/28/2007 #5
tere moto the sentry
Truthfully, I think Zim and GIR have the funniest lines, but this is Dib's forum.
1/29/2007 #6
Deyinel
Yeah, let Dib have his forum! I have lots of Dib quotes I love, but here's my absolute favorite: "You guys are just begging to face the MOOSE!" - from Room With A Moose (Also my favorite episode)
1/29/2007 #7
tere moto the sentry
I like that episode, too.
1/30/2007 #8
Deyinel
*Hugs tere moto the sentry* I also love the following: Zim: An arm-mounted food launcher! Neat! Dib: You really think so? I spent all night working on it. Zim: Well it shows! Dib: Aw, quit it! (They suddenly begin fighting)
2/3/2007 #9
tere moto the sentry
*Hugs Denyinel back* Dib: I know! And no one else thinks it's wierd! Or like how Zim doesn't have ears, or he doesn't think ponies really know what we're thinking... -"Vindicated!"
2/4/2007 #10
Kambi
I only recently began to like Invader Zim, because when I was little and it was on normal Nick, it scared me, and for I while I didn't have Nicktoons Network. o.o;;; Anyways, this was on today's episode, I think. I don't remember the title, but the quote was: Dib: "Wow, I am boring! Do I always explain things like this?" I just loved that. X3
2/18/2007 #11
tere moto the sentry
"Future Dib" Don't blame ya for having been scared of it then. I was scared of Zim getting his eyes burned out in "Walk of Doom". _tere
2/19/2007 #12
tere moto the sentry
Oh! Dib: You can hide, Zim, but you can't-[thinks for a moment] hide!" -"Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy"
2/26/2007 #13
Deyinel
Horrible creepy zombee thing: I was once a man. Dib: But you're a woman! - Game Slave 2 Dib: You can't make me look, I'll just shut my eyes! Zim: Oh, you'll open them. You'll have to breath sometime. Dib: No I...(opens his eyes)wait a minute. What does breathing have to do with my eyes? - Rise of the Zit Boy
4/11/2007 #14
Reds Owshad Dark
Dark Harvest or whatever the episode is where Zim steals the organs. "This is me without fear! ..... And a 62 pound hallpass."
5/13/2007 #15
Reds Owshad Dark
Dark Harvest or whatever the episode is where Zim steals the organs. "This is me without fear! ..... And a 62 pound hallpass."
5/13/2007 #16
tere moto the sentry
Yeah, it's "Dark Harvest". Dib: Zim, at last we meet! Zim: I just saw you three hours ago. -"Vindicated!"
5/16/2007 #17
Dibsthe1
For me, THE Number One all purpose Dib quote is Chickenfoot's "What's WRONG with you people!?" It can be applied to so many, many things.
6/21/2007 #18
tere moto the sentry
Very true. I also like: "Of course they say I'm crazy! That's what they always say about visionaries!" -"Mysterious Mysteries"
6/22/2007 #19
The Dib
I like these. "Wow, I'm BORING." "Me, the Obsessive Compulsive Dib!" ( OCD XD ) "Why was there ham in my pocket?"
10/18/2007 #20
tere moto the sentry
Hey, that's right. I didn't realize you could turn "obsessive compulsive Dib" into OCD. XD
10/18/2007 #21
Invader BeckyandClad
Dib:Then and only then well I stop talking to myself
1/14/2008 #22
Rev Runner
You guys can e-mail me by the way. I accidentally clicked on something that said that I wouldn't be receiving mail anymore. If you guys could fix it, that would be great.
2/6/2008 . Edited 2/22/2008 #23
The Torminator

XD I have a few...

Dib: Anyone? Anyone? Questions?

Kid: Yeah...what's wrong with you? All you talk about is aliens and ghosts and seeing Big Foot in your garage!

Dib: He was using the belt sander...(from The Nightmare Begins)

Then there's these two from Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom:

"I am Dib!" and "Dib Dib Dib Dib Dib Dib Dib!" He's having a Dib seisure!XD

And:

"Arms like noodles!" from Nano Zim!

Wait! There's more! I have a lot of favorites! w

Zim: And then watch you transform, more and more, into what you really are deep down in your heart!

Dib: Deep down I'm bologna?

Zim: Yes.

Dib: That's just ... dumb.

Zim: Dumb like a moose, Dib! Dumb like a moose!

Ok, last one, I promise!

Dib:*breaks pencil and shoves half of it in his nose* Ms. Bitters? I think a pencil is lodged in my brain.

Bitters: How far in your brain?

Dib: *looks at his nose* Pretty far...

4/26/2008 #24
Rev Runner

Dib: I'll never look.

Zim: You'll have to breathe sometime.

Dib (opens eyes): Wait, what so my eyes have do with breathing?

Rise of the Zitboy

Zim: I'll land the Massive ontop of your monsterous size of a head which is disturbingly large.

Dib: Ahh! Quit making fun of my head.

Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

Dib: How am I the only one who can still see that Zim's an alien? I mean c'mon! C'mon!

Gaz: Why do you have to have a head?

Dib: Gaz, I want you to see this. Today, things are going to be different. I'm not going to just let Zim get away with his... things he do.

(skips Gaz and hurls muffin at Zim)

Zim: What? Who? Who dares to soil my normal boy head with this... pig cow?

Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom

4/26/2008 #25
The Torminator

I thought it was pork cow...anyway. I need help...NOT like that(I'm not insane!)! I'm making an OC. He's human and kind of like a cross between Dib and Gaz, but I don't know what he's going to wear...his name is Dan. Here's a quote from my story he's in(not written yet):

Dib: Come on! It'll be like Dib and Dan, the Alien Exterminators!

Dan: No, thank you, though I DO believe Zim is an alien...

Dib: Good! Then Dib and Dan it is!

Dan: I said NO!

Dib: Come on! Come on! Pleeeaaase?

Dan: ...............................Oh, fine!

Dib: ^-^

But of course the story itself will be in regular paragraph format...

4/26/2008 #26
Rev Runner

Right, pork cow. I meant to write that; must be a typo.

4/26/2008 #27
KJMathers

Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars

Zim: Now go home and shave your big head of smell with your bad self.

Dib: Okay, there are so many things wrong with what you just said.

Dib: Point one for Earth. Point nothing for the Zimmy race thingy.

5/4/2008 #28
The Torminator

I like those ones!

Dib: You see? Paranormal investigators don't just prove things, they also disprove the frauds!

Newsman 1: Chickenfoot was a fraud? I guess this means that aliens are a fraud too!

Newsman 2: And ghosts!

Nm 1: And Bigfoot!

Nm 2: And hoboes!

Dib: No! Those are real! Except for hoboes...no I guess those are real too...or...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

5/6/2008 #29
KJMathers

lawl. I like that one.

(these are from Game Slave 2)

Gaz:*sees long line and gives Dib Death Glare*

Dib:*sheepishly* It was a really good episode.

Dib: There's no chupacabra up here! Gaz should leave the Paranormal sightings to the experts.

5/8/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Deyinel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member