Dib: Earth's Hero
Hey there, this forum is all about our favorite jr. paranormal investigator. Sure, few to none earthlings on the show like him, but he has some obsessed fans out here! Come on in, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
xMemoirx

Swollen Eyeball: Were you just talking to yourself?

Dib: Yeah, I do that sometimes.

SE: That's stupid.

Dib: Isn't it?

5/31/2008 #31
Rev Runner

Dib: Zim!

Zim: What?

Tak's ship: I'm Dib! I'm Dib!

Dib: Wow. Am I really that annoying?

5/31/2008 #32
The Torminator
(hee! those're funny) Dib: Why was there ham in my pocket?
6/2/2008 #33
Rev Runner

Ms. Bitters: You're late again, Dib. This is the third time this week.

Dib: Sorry, Ms. Bitters. I was in the Biology Room trying to get a picture of that (looks at Zim) vampire gerbil in action.

Zim: Zim? Lose? Impossibllllle! This is your fault Dib and you shall pay!

Dib: But, you were aliens before you turned into shoes.

Shoes: Well, yes but see, you couldn't comprehend that.

Dib: Yes I could.

6/2/2008 #34
MissMune

"But YOU said! The MONSTERS said! ....I'm sane, you know."

That has got to be my favorite Dib quote ever.

Other ones I enjoy:

"I knew I shouldn't have shopped at the wizardry store in the mall."

"Look over there! It's something a pig thing would like!"

"Oh, they'll be super, alright. They'll be so super that you'll RUE THE DAY YOU MESSED WITH EARTH!"

"By the way, ZIM, it's not called parent-teacher night. It's call ZIM-doom-parent, ZIM-doom-ZIMMY-doom... night. He he he! Watch out for that puppy."

"And once I get in there, I'm... man, am I gonna do something."

"ZIM, you are the best friend a guy could have. With your smart... arms and nice sense of... evil."

"Have I always had this claw for a hand?"

"Of course they say I'm crazy! That's what they always say about visionaries!"

"But they didn't BELIEVE GALILEO! THEY EVEN THREW HIM IN JAIL!" (This may be my second favorite Dib quote ever... for reasons I'm unsure of.)

Also, this exchange:

Tak: The great thing about your people, Dib, is that most of them don't notice. All they see is another faceless corporate venture, not a plan for world conquest!

Dib: Wait... is there really a difference?

Ahem, suppose I got a bit carried away, there. And this was AFTER I deleted some quotes. Heh.

10/28/2008 #35
tere moto the sentry

Wow, mixing it up a bit--quotes from the cancelled episodes.

6/11/2009 #36
Plunderer01

*casts Resurrection of the Dead Thread spell*

For some strange reason, my all-time favorite Dib line is : "But I haven't been eating corn."

It's now an inside joke between me and some friends; whenever someone says something unintelligible or confusing, we always respond with that line. Because it makes about as much sense as what was just spoken. LOL.

8/9/2009 #37
tere moto the sentry
That is awesome!
8/9/2009 #38
invader zims victim

my favorite lines are:

"Ok, maybe I don't know dad's first poop, but I can still beat this with my supierior knowledge of science" -Battle Dib

"You've gone too far, you've become a hideous Blob of stolen organs"

Zim-"I've been working out" *coughs up intestine, slurps back in*

Dib-"do you really think you can fool a trianed medical professional"

Z-"yes"

D-"I supose you have a heart in there"

Z-"six of them"

D-"intestines"

Z-"Large or small"

D-"spleen"

Z-"in three different colors"

D-"what about lungs?"

Z-*gasp. . . * "hmm" XD -Dark Harvest

"it's really hard to wanna chase someone who smells that bad"-The Sad Sad Tale of Chickenfoot

"THERE IS NO PUSTOLIO IT"S JUST A PIMPLE a hypnotic pimple"-Rise of Zitboy

"And he's got no ears is that part of your skin condition Zim, NO EARS?!?!"

Z-"yes"- The Nightmare Begins

12/5/2009 #39
tere moto the sentry

Yayyyyzzz! Another post in this forum!

12/5/2009 #40
TMNTLittleTomboy
Dib: Earth is safe once more. Butfor how long? Gaz: BE QUIET! I don't remember that episode.
1/13/2010 #41
Invader BeckyandClad

Planet Jackers

Dib:Then and only then I will stop talking to myself. Gaz Tastor of Pork.

1/13/2010 #42
tere moto the sentry

Dib: Earth is safe once more. Butfor how long? Gaz: BE QUIET! I don't remember that episode.

"Planet Jackers". Yeah, I love that line, too.

1/13/2010 #43
TMNTLittleTomboy
I think this is from Planet Jackers. Dib: Dad, Gaz check this out! Dad: No more foolishness son! Gaz: you're voice is stuped!
1/13/2010 #44
Sierra259

My favorite Dib quote:

"Scared of BEANS, spaceboy?"-The unaired Pilot Episode (His expression while he held out the spoon made me laugh. HARD.)

4/28/2010 #45
KJMathers
Aliens are kinda a hobby of mine. More like a way of life, really. I have vague memories of being taken into an alien saucer as a baby. -Dark Harvest. I'd forgotten he said this. I don't like to watch dark harvest, but I did the other day and had to laugh at that.
5/5/2010 #46
TMNTLittleTomboy
Dib: "Horrible terrible nightmares." Bitters: "Its called life, Dib. Sit down." What's the name of that episode?
5/15/2010 #47
invader zims victim

Halloween spooktacular of doom :)

5/15/2010 #48
TMNTLittleTomboy
Thanks. Dib: "Mrs. Bitters I have a pencil up my nose. Can I go see the nurse?" Bitters: "How far?" Dib: "Pretty far."
5/15/2010 #49
KJMathers

You guys are just begging to face the moose! -Room With a Moose, obviously. XD

5/15/2010 #50
HohSisJojDoer

I loved the exchange in Battle of the Planets:

Prof. Membrane: Where are you going at this hour?

Dib: Oh you know...

Mini Prof. Membrane: To save the Earth?

Dib: Yes.

Just made me laugh. xD

6/13/2010 #51
Velius Pseudonym

Return of Keef:

Dib: Hey, you admitted to being an ailen!

Zim: That was part of the act.

Dib: *pulls out minicamera* But I videotaped it!

Zim: AGH! Is that hug on there as well?

Dib: Huh? Huh? AAAHHHHH! *smashes the camera on the floor*

I love that XD

12/23/2010 . Edited 12/23/2010 #52
Isolated Int

I'll never look at my OCD Workbook the same way again...

3/8/2011 #53
Isolated Int

"....I'm sane, you know." The line delivery was fantastic, and of course, it's true.

and the one about "Wait, Is there really a difference?" In réponse à Tak's "All they see is another faceless, corporate venture! Not a plan for world conquest!"

Another favorite: "And one day you'll look and I'll be there...doin' stuff."

In junior high I wrote at the top of each of my school notes: "Time for some serious notes!" though that was mainly because they had us doing like, "Graphs are for organizing INFORMATION so it's more READABLE" (no, really; I have my 7th grade life science notes in front of me) and we were forced to take notes on this stuff - as thirteen-year-olds. I knew then that even if I wasn't "AdVAAAANCED" (wait - wrong forum?), it is still frustrating as hell for the other kids in class - except that many kids actually did struggle as the day went on? Dib's little inspirational quote helped make the day that much better. These notes may be boring as s***, but they're SERIOUS!

3/8/2011 #54
metasgirl

lol meh fave is in the episode Bolognious Maximous when he's talking to Zim.

"Y'know, anyone who watches you obesseivley everyday would notice that never actually eat any of the food *gets really close to Zim* Why is that Zim?" And later that episode... "Baloney!" And chucks a peice on Zim's forehead.

LOL! XD

5/8/2011 #55
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I like his Then and only then will I stop talking to myself because I say that a lot and I like the one where he talks about vague memories of being taken aboard an alien space craft as a baby because it helped me explain a piece of a story I wrote. The title is Dib's Strange Hope if you'd like to read it. Dib's got a ghost girlfriend in that story.

6/5/2011 #56
TheAlmightyWaffleGuardianBlez

A ghost girlfriend? I gots tah check that out.

I LOVED this:

Dib:NOOOOOO!

Prof. Membrane:Son, there better not be any walking dead up there!

Dib:It's fine dad! And I said I was sorry for that!

lol and of course theres the,

MY HEADS NOT BIG!

lol poor Dib. Why does evertone make fun of his head?

7/23/2011 #57
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I read online that if you look closely when Dib and Zim are close together when the y make the deal in the episode with Tak, Dib's head is just a teeny bit bigger than Zim's.

9/11/2011 #58
TheAlmightyWaffleGuardianBlez

Yea, and I don't even think his head is big! I mean, all the character's head's are about the same size, so you might as well say that they all have big heads.

9/12/2011 #59
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

Too true, but Dib is the butt monkey of the show according to an article I read online. It gets kind of literal when he winds up in the butt on Mercury.

9/22/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Deyinel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member