Dib: Earth's Hero
Hey there, this forum is all about our favorite jr. paranormal investigator. Sure, few to none earthlings on the show like him, but he has some obsessed fans out here! Come on in, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
AspenTree97

First of all, To YourMooseyFate6, Nice picture thingy.

Second, Mah favoritest Dib quote has to be "Why was there ham in my pocket?" because it makes you think. Why was there ham in his pocket? Yeah, that one, or the one with the whole pencil-in-brain thing.

12/5/2011 #91
Shadowdib

I loved the quick little 'I hate you' at the end of 'Voting of the Doomed', and almost any line from '10 Minutes to Doom' is classic, especially when he's alternating personalities.

1/1/2012 #92
AspenTree97

I always forget the quotes from 'Vindicated" and "Voting of the Doomed" because I don't see them very often.

1/1/2012 #93
3vilcatlady

I've seen that episode God-knows-how-many times! And I thought it was funny when Dib said how it was weird that Zim doesn't think ponies know what we're thinking! That was totally random!

1/11/2012 #94
AspenTree97

I vauguely remember that quote, but I don't remember the exact wording.

Dern mah awful memory!

2/9/2012 #95
supersexyghotmew95
My favorite lines are MY HEAD IS NOT BIIIIIG and we can blame for that gir
12/19/2013 #96
Cheesy Chelsea

My favourite Dib quote is from my favourite episode, walk for your lives, at the end when Dib says to Zim, "you j***". LOL!

3/10/2015 #97
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: Deyinel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member