Dib: Earth's Hero
Hey there, this forum is all about our favorite jr. paranormal investigator. Sure, few to none earthlings on the show like him, but he has some obsessed fans out here! Come on in, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I know! *sniffles.* I shall mourn this forum in my way. Which is to say, the way of a totally unrelated fandom...............

1/7/2013 #121
AspenTree97

Yeah... That's kinda why I forgot about this place. Got caught up in the worlds of Doctor Who and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Bit difficult to keep track of it all.

1/7/2013 #122
Invader Griz Jau and Rel

I am mourning this forum in Doctor Who fandom style! We should stat talking!

1/7/2013 #123
AspenTree97

My friends think I'm weird because of all the things I obsess over. Invader Zim, Doctor Who, Ninja Turtles, etc... Whereas they obsess over Percy Jackson(books, not movie) and Harry Potter.

Ever been in a similar situation?

1/8/2013 #124
Jace Gem
Ello everyone! Speaking of doctor who... Im so sad we have to say bye bye to matt this christmas. AND WE HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO DAVID TENNANT ONCE AGAIN. On a related note, does anyone think Dib is sort of like the ninth doctor?
7/7/2013 #125
Jace Gem
Ello everyone! Speaking of doctor who... Im so sad we have to say bye bye to matt this christmas. AND WE HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO DAVID TENNANT ONCE AGAIN. On a related note, does anyone think Dib is sort of like the ninth doctor?
7/7/2013 #126
Cheesy Chelsea

I LOVE DIB HE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!! Lol!

3/10/2015 #127
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5
Forum Moderators: Deyinel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member