The Suite Roleplay
A Suite Life roleplay. What more is there to say?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
schillingklaus

Logan told Zack and Cody: "The 3d-videogame plant is now installed. You may test it with your video games."

Captain Ahab walked around, singing "What shall we do with a drunken sailor ..." Then he noticed that Mr. Moseby's cabin is still under water. "Where is the ship plumber? That Hawkhauser guy or so ..." Then he said to Nia. "Sorry, your uncle has to sleep in your cabin , for another night!"

12/1/2008 #31
Ifab1ndiya

"Aw his cabin is flooded, again?" Nea asked. "Guess I'm rooming with Maddie again!" she sighed.

12/1/2008 #32
schillingklaus

Logan walked around, hoping to find London again.

Ahab nodded. "Fortunately, the insurance will cover the costs." Thn he controlled the other cabins. He whistled a tune from Wagner's Flying Dutchman, an opera about a cursed ship and its crew.

12/1/2008 #33
Ifab1ndiya

Nea wondered who Logan was then turned back to Ahab. "Hopefully," she said.

12/1/2008 #34
schillingklaus

Logan stumbled into other people: Carey Martin, Lance Fishman, Waiter Patrick, Chef Paolo, Muriel, then he bumped into Nia.

Ahab looked at the maps. "OK, this is our route: Bermudas, Bahamas, Key Largo, Montego, Arruba, Trinidad." He moved on, whistling a tune from a movie about the sinking Titanic.

12/2/2008 #35
Ifab1ndiya

Nia was shocked.

12/2/2008 . Edited 12/2/2008 #36
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

London walked down the hallways of the ship, humming to herself happily.

She was wanting a smoothie, but couldn't seem the find the place.

"Uh, I hate this!" London said stomping her foot from frustration.

12/3/2008 #37
schillingklaus

Logan wondered."Who are you? A member of the ship's crew or a guest?: Then he saw London stomping her foot. "Hi, any problems?"

Captain Ahab ordered Lance Fishman to fetch a harpoon.

12/3/2008 #38
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"Problem? Of course there's a problem! I can't find that stupid smoothie place on this stupid ship." London said stomping her foot from more frustration.

12/3/2008 #39
schillingklaus

Logan shrugged. "I can't find anything, either. Maybe that blonde behind the candy counter has an idea?|

12/3/2008 #40
Vfrn

Maddie looked up at the man. "Are we there yet?" she asked, the bouncing of the ship making her ankle hurt. ((I don't think they would still be driving if they're on a boat, which means someone's carrying her...))

12/3/2008 #41
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"That's a great idea! Let's go." Said London smiling at her new rich buddy.

12/3/2008 #42
Ifab1ndiya

Nia walked by London, "you mean you can't find a smoothie on a luxary cruise?" Nia looked around, "I thought I was blind for almost passing this trip up..."

Nia noticed Maddie, "I guess you're candy counter girl again, that means I'm just junior adviser to Mosbey or the lady and I just have to help out with room service..."

12/4/2008 . Edited 12/4/2008 #43
schillingklaus

Logan asked Maddie in a snobbish way: "Where's the smoothie bar?"

Mr. Moseby boarded the ship. "Where's my cabin? Oh hi, favourite niece!"

Ahab explained: "It's still flooded, which is the fault of ship engineer Hawkhauser! Where did you get those inept employees from?"

Moseby shrugged. "The better ones had already been hired by St. Mark's"

:Death to St. Mark" the captain yelled."OK, you'll get your daughter's cabin and she will move i n with Madeline Fitzpatrick."

Moseby sighed. "Nea's my niece!... In a few days, Malcolm Reese from Hollywood will arrive and make a movie here. If it's all messed up, there will be terror!"

12/4/2008 #44
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"Wait! I think the smoothie place is over there!" London said pointing and bouncing excitedly.

"Come Logan, let's go get one!" she said grabbing Logan's hand and pulling him with her.

12/4/2008 #45
Vfrn

((Does no one read the beginning of the roleplay and know what's going on? *cough*-Maddie's-ankle-*cough*))

12/4/2008 #46
Ifab1ndiya

[Oh yeah I did read that but somehow I forgot, lol. I could edit it, but I could fix it here...hold on a sec..]

"Mad who?!" the nervous brown haired girl turned around, somehow Nia didn't noticed her hair color. "I didn't mean to- you junior advisor, SORRY!" Nia sighed as Millicent panicked.

"Millicent, Millicent!" Nia called to make Millicent calm down. "It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong," Nia pacified the terrified looking Millicent, "I just thought you were Maddie, don't worry." "Oh okay," Millicent said, calming down a bit.

"Hi Uncle Marion!" Nia exclaimed, grinning as Mosbey called out to her. "Yeah St. Mark took the more trained employees, but you can't beat Arwin and Esteban, they're one in a million...really.." "And yeah I'm his neice," Nia told Logan.

"So I heard Maddie broke her ankle, is she still rooming with me?" Nia asked the captain. "Do I have to be her personal nanny," Nia asked more quietly. Nia remembered the last time she and Maddie met both competing over the candycounter position, it wasn't pretty...

12/4/2008 . Edited 12/4/2008 #47
schillingklaus

Mr. Moseby wondered. "When will Ms. Fitzpatrick be back? ... yeah, they are great. Arwen would be much greater if he didn't invent things that explode. Oh, and I need a certificate from the medic that treats Ms Fitzpatrick."

Ahab added. "Whatever ..."

Logan followed London around. "OK, I wonder what happened to the other candy vendor."

12/5/2008 #48
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"You mean Maddie? She hurt her ankle. Some kid knocked her down. But don't call her the candy vendor, just call her Maddie." London said while still dragging Logan along.

12/5/2008 #49
schillingklaus

"OK", Logan said. "I don't know the name of most of the people here yet. Should we get a greeting card for Maddie?"

Moseby entered Nia's cabin. "I hate it when my cabin is flooded!" He declared.

Ahab continued his course singing Elvis presley's last Farewell. "There's a ship lies rigged and ready in the harbour .."

12/5/2008 #50
Vfrn

Maddie finally got called in to see the doctor. He checked out her ankle. She kept trying to pull away. He finally managed to finish. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but your ankle is shattered. You'll need surgery."

"What?!" Maddie cried fearfully.

"It's very minor. It doen't have to be emergency. We'll do it in twenty-four hours. Until then, you can go back to you cabin and rest, but don't eat anything."

"Why not?" she asked, already hungry.

"We'll have to put you on a general anesethic for the surgery, and that works best if you haven't eaten in twenty four hours."

Maddie nodded fearfully. "Oh, ok then."

Erin was near tears. "I'm sorry I made this happen..."

Maddie looked up at her. "It's not your fault. Don't argue with me."

"Ok..." Erin took out a candy bar.

"Erin!" Maddie whined. "Don't eat in front of me! You're making me hungrier!" The doctor helped Maddie into a wheelchair and she wheeled herself to her cabin, with Erin following.

12/5/2008 #51
Vfrn

((Hello?))

12/11/2008 #52
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"I think that's a great idea Logan, we should get her a greeting card. And put something smart in it " Said London taking a seat at the smoothie bar.

12/14/2008 #53
Ifab1ndiya

Nia overheard them talking. Maddie broke her ankle, she thought. She looked at Millicent, that's why she's here. For now I get to be candycounter girl. "Hey Milicent, you don't have to do anything anymore," Nia said. "Why?" Millicent asked, "did I do something wrong?" "No, in fact you did something right!" Nia said. "Okay," Millicent left the counter and gave Nia the keys. Nia took the position, smiling. I should feel guilty, but I took the job from Millicent not Maddie, I'm still a replacement, she thought.

12/14/2008 #54
schillingklaus

Logan asked: "I've never been attentive in school so I should get a freak to write something smart ... I've heard one of the blond twins here is quite smart, the other one is very cool, instead. But who is the smart one?"

Moseby went to the medic: "The ship is supposed to leave tomorrow night. May Maddie come with us or does she need to stay ashore?"

Ahab stood on the ship's helm, singing moere sailor's songs.

12/14/2008 #55
Ifab1ndiya

Nia ate some candy while she worked. She overheard Logan. He wants Cody... What did he call Cody? A freak? Hmm he'll have to be tricked then, we'll send Zack as Cody... Nia laughed evily, but didn't know she was laughing aloud.

12/15/2008 #56
Vfrn

The doctor turned to him. "She can come. She'll need to be extremely careful, though, so that she doesn't hurt her ankle."

12/15/2008 #57
MrsZacFeliciaEfron

"That's a great idea! Cody could totally write something smart for us. Why didn't I think of that!" London said placing her hand on Logan's shoulder.

12/15/2008 #58
schillingklaus

Logan went to the twins, followed by London. "OK, you know that Maddie had an accident. Why don't we write a card for her? Cody is good in writing smart stuff I've heard. And while we're there ... Zack, do you want to become a movie star?"

12/16/2008 #59
Ifab1ndiya

Hmm now they're going to make COdy write a card, Cody does my work... Nia thought, except she didn't know what to do. She shrugged and continued to reorder candy.

12/16/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay captain lyd
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member