The Alien & Predator Emporium
General Chat, Discussions, Story Ads, etc. are welcome. Please follow forum rules.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Evance
According to fanfiction.net, I am solely responsible for the content on this forum. 1. Forums are not to be used to post stories. 2. All discussions, language and content, must be suitable for teens. (So mild cursing is fine. No hardcore sexual roleplaying. You get the idea.) 3. The owner/moderator(s) of this forum is soley responsible for content posted within this area. 4. Report abuse to me, Evance. [b]Story Advertisements[/b] Please do not post full versions of your story on this forum. Small Excerpts (500 words or less) and then a link would be more than sufficient. [b]Pre-Read Requests[/b] Again, do not post your entire story as it creates clutter. Just open up a new topic and ask. Abuse would be stuff like flaming, violating the forum rules, breathing in my direction, etc. Play nice, everyone.
1/2/2006 . Edited 2/6/2008 #1
Dawley
Okay then. Thanks for the heads up. Now I am off to play Starcraft... 150 Zerg units against half of a Protoss map.
1/2/2006 #2
Basilisk9466
*breathes in Evance's direction*
1/2/2006 #3
Forum Moderators: Evance Basilisk9466
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member