Men in NT Riley, Ben or Ian Who's best? You tell m
What do you think about the men in NT? Who is your fav?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
BG Sparrow

Just an observation:

Of all the fanfics you read where Ian comes back, why does Ian always capture Riley or Abigail? Huh? Why not just kidnap Ben and leave Riley and Abigail to suffer by not knowing what in god's name happened to him?

I want someone to write this because honestly, I would, but college is severely cutting down my fanfic writing.

Thoughts?

2/1/2009 #1
LoremIpsum

There are actually a few... the main one that comes to mind is called "Obsessed" by Dillyn Breeze. I'm a fan of Ben angst... so I would love to see more of these as well.

2/2/2009 #2
allstoriesintheend

Only just noticed this, and I know it's late, but I've been writing one for some time. Read if you want :D

6/29/2009 #3
GreenLightsaberGirl

My guess would be that most of the time when Ian comes back, he wants another treasure. If Ben's tied to a chair in a basement somewhere, he can't be running around after clues. I think Abigail and Riley would both be capable of finding a treasure, especially working together (considering Abigail knows about as much about history as Ben), but we never get to see that.

6/8/2010 #4
pinazee

late reply but i think it's because ben would be more worried about the others safety than his own

12/30/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: Lizzie-Harrison
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member