The Kikyo Haters Fanclub :: Hate Kikyo with others
Hate Kikyo?Wish she would die again?Call her clay pot?Then, come here!This is the unofficial Kikyo Haters Club!Members are always welcome!Have fun talking about hating Kikyo with other Kikyo haters!You can also RP here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dreamerbaybee55

Okay, I'm sure you've all realized it by now. But Rumiko Takhashi KNOWS that we all hate Kikyo! So WHY does she make Kikyo and Inuyasha kiss wayy too often than Kagome? I think they've done it like 3 or 4 times while Kagome and Inuyasha only kissed ONCE! So unfair...I was hoping that at least at the end of the manga they would have ONE touching kiss where they both went after it and not because Inuyasha is turning into a demon.

What do you think? Am I the only one who believes this tragedy??

11/9/2009 #1
Angelalex242

And the one InuKag kiss was in a movie not part of the manga storyline. In the manga itself, Kagome gets nothin'. Except the VERY last chapter. It's only then he starts to look at Kagome the way he's always looked at Kikyou.

2/8/2010 #2
Dreamerbaybee55

I know! Well they did have their ALMOST kiss, which was also the closest I've ever seen them both conscious at it. In the manga you don't see much, but in the anime they got soo close, but then stupid Kagome's brother had to walk in. I mean, the kiss in the movie was when he was a demon! He had no idea what was going on lol.

2/9/2010 #3
Angelalex242

Perhaps this will console you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMJ8ZxzXuE

2/18/2010 #4
Dreamerbaybee55

lol thanks...i actually felt this scene was pretty cute even though it wasn't kagome. But Kikyo was such a key character in the series. I used to hate her, but now I think she's pretty cool =) haha

2/18/2010 #5
The Disappearence

"I know! Well they did have their ALMOST kiss, which was also the closest I've ever seen them both conscious at it. In the manga you don't see much, but in the anime they got soo close, but then stupid Kagome's brother had to walk in. I mean, the kiss in the movie was when he was a demon! He had no idea what was going on lol."

Actually you're a bit wrong as far as that goes. Yes in the beginning he was full demon and didn't understand anything but in the end, he KNEW. And he kissed Kagome back. However it was a cheap scene....

2/25/2010 #6
Dreamerbaybee55

that's true actually, but it still sucks that he never initiated it. =( he had to wait until Kagome kissed him first lol

2/25/2010 #7
Chrysolite Heart

Yeah, I'm kind of upset Kagome and Inuyasha never got a real kiss either.

On the other hand, I suppose it is SORT of fair for Kikyou? I mean, for us, she got to kiss Inuyasha more times. But in the future, Kagome's the one who's going to be having Inuyasha's kids, so we should just let it slide :P

CH^^

4/2/2010 #8
Dreamerbaybee55

so...kag and inu finally had their real kiss in the last episode of Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen, and I thought it sucked. The kiss that Kikyou and Inu had right before she died was so much more passionate than his and Kagome's...man it sucked.

4/2/2010 #9
Chrysolite Heart
Aha ya, it's hard to compare the two kisses because they were under such different circumstances..
8/16/2010 #10
RemyRems

-agrees- But maybe she knew that all along the fanfic girls would go on a rampage and create more fanfics for Kagome and Inuyasha than Kikyou just to satisfy their needs. XD Kikyou didn't even look like she enjoyed the kisses -_-' -shakes head in dismay- lol

3/4/2011 #11
Caugra

kikyo should just ceal over again so kagome and inuyasha can have their perfect kiss scenes once and for all.

2/24/2013 #12
dumbdumb147
Lol b*** be hating on kikyo wen she doesn't even exist NIQ plz just delete this gay stupid fan club =)
2/19/2014 #13
vera.toler.5

I agree Kikyo and Inuyasha have kissed way more then Kagome. I think it's total crap Kagome gets one kiss and they stop making Inuyasha. Does anyone feel the same?

6/29/2014 #14
Asami Redblood

I agree with you. I hate Kikyo and the fact that she almost killed Inuyasha! I first saw this show when I was 5-7. The moment I saw Kikyo trying to kill Inuyasha I hated her. I think that Inyuasha and Kagome are PERFECT for each other. My favorite episode is when Kagome finds out she is in love with Inuyasha. If anyone hates Kikyo please let me know!

12/12/2014 #15
Asami Redblood

To Dreamerbaybee55

Grrrrrr. I hate Kikyo so much that if I was in Inuyasha, I would SO kill her! I love Inuyasha and Kagome and better yet Inuyasha x Kagome! You say Kikyo is cool, that broke my trust in you and hurt my pride. My pride because I see myself sometimes as Kagome and with her falling in love with Inuyasha. And until I saw your coment on Kikyo being cool, I was in a good mood. So thank you so much for ruining it! :(

12/14/2014 #16
kagomehigurashicool

kagomeXinuyasha 4ever

kagome kiss him more than kikyo

kagome all the time but kikyo just 2 time in the forest and when she died but kagome all time and at the last ep it was really love

4/2 #17
Forum Moderators: Neo Staff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member