Questions and Answers
Have a question that you want to ask everyone who knows what Prince of Tennis is? Ask it, and maybe someone will answer you. Random questions allowed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ansonozaki

why do a lot of fics says that has leg fetish?? please answer

and what does some things like dream pair, thrill pair, tango pair and the other likes mean??

is yukimura really that sadistic?? does he like making the other regulars run laps??

Isn't Yuushi totally hot?? along with Atobe

that's all hope you answer some of my annoying questions good day!!

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #1
Iamwatchingyou

Personally i don't know abotu the leg fetish thing, he just seems like that kinda guy.

Dream Pair: FujixEiji, Thrill pair : FujixRyo (not particularl fond of this one), Tango: AtobexSanada, Senbe: AtobexSengoku, Solitaire: NiousxShishido (I don't even know how this came about), Royal Pair: AtobexRyoma (my personal favorite). Brat Pair: AkayaxRyoma (you won't see this very often), alpha pair: YukimuraxSanada. Silver pair: ShishidoxChoutarou (but I'm sure you knew that). There are others but I'm not really sure if the names I have are entirely accurate. Some people even make up their own, so there's really no way of knowing.

Yukimura is probably a whole lot more sadistic than that. You're talkign about the guy whose tennis freezes your entire body and takes away all your senses.

frankly Oshitari creeps me out....But Atobe is very hot.

3/18/2009 . Edited 3/18/2009 #2
Kikuneechan

*laughs* Yuushi isn't that bad. :3

And yes, there may be a bunch of other pairs that will pop up... And perhaps threesomes too. *Muse*

OT3: Fuji x Tezuka x Ryoma :D A lovely threesome. There's also the Pillar Pair, I believe: Tezuka x Ryoma

Darn, haven't really read PoT in a while... ^^;

3/18/2009 #3
orz

I read somewhere that he likes girls with nice legs. He does seem like the king of guy.

7/31/2009 #4
Hero'Heroinne

i don't know if he REALLY have a leg fetish, but it's fun to think he have it;

one of the couples' names that haven't been named yet is AtobexJiroh wich name is adorable pair, or for some people sleepy pai, Sweet pair (MaruixJiroh); Dirty pair (GakutoxOshitari); Perfect Pair (TezukaxFuji) and the list go on

2/26/2010 . Edited 2/26/2010 #5
Chrissie-chan

Hi! I don't know if you'll be checking this, but to answer your first question, Yuushi's profile in the official fanbooks list the type of girl he likes as "a girl with nice legs" (general translation). Hence the leg fetish. And yes; Yuushi *is* totally hot. XD The fact that he reads romance books makes him even more so. ^o^

9/29/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: K-chan10307 Kikuneechan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member