Kataang or Zutara?
This argument has come up a lot, what are your opinions about Kataang and Zutara? Which pairing is more likely? Do you think they're age differences really matter? Everyone's invited! Keep it respectful, though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mrs Pettyfer

So, thanks to Cadmos approving the idea, this thread is a super large can of spam. =) Even though these forums are dedicated to Zutara and Kataang, sometimes we fans find other similar interests and want to chat about it. So knock yourselves out. Talk about whatever you wish. Having a bad day? Vent it out. Want to talk about Korra? Go for it. ;)

But please no bashing or being disrespectful. =)

8/12/2011 #1
TigerShadow

Spamatar...Pettyfer, you have destroyed my brain with your pun. :( I now have nothing more to write with.

8/13/2011 #2
Mrs Pettyfer

Hahaha it was going to just say "Spam" but I thought that'd be a bit boring.

8/13/2011 #3
redpinkandwhite

Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. I feel better now! :)

Oh. While I'm here...

Mrs. Pettyfer, I read your story... um, 'This Is My Idea'. I have seen Swan Princess, like, a million times (:D) and I was pumped when I saw you wrote a story off of it! I just wanted to let you know, and, ah, maybe slightly pressure you to write another chapter. :) Even if it's only been four days... :)

Hope this board goes well. I want to see more spam!! From everyone!! (But not real spam.)

8/14/2011 #4
Mrs Pettyfer

^Thanks! I'm glad you like it. =) It's been really fun to write. I gotta update my other Zutara Eclipse first. :P I always try to alternate updating. I'm hoping This Is My Idea will be finished in the next 3 chapters or so though..woo!

8/14/2011 #5
redpinkandwhite

OH, all right. Maybe I should start reading that one, too. Then I'll have two of the three rotations to look forward to!

Yes!! Three more chapters!! Whoo! :)

8/15/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: LadyLore3 ScatterSunshine50, moaaa, TheLadyBlackhawk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member