Kataang or Zutara?
This argument has come up a lot, what are your opinions about Kataang and Zutara? Which pairing is more likely? Do you think they're age differences really matter? Everyone's invited! Keep it respectful, though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ScatterSunshine50

Hey guys. This is LadyLore56(your moderator) under my new name, ScatterSunshine30. My LadyLore56 account will (hopefully) be deleted by the end of this month, and everything will be transferred over to this name. However, I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen to this forum, because I'm the one who created it. I assume that the forum wouldn't be deleted too, as long as there are other moderators. If I don't find a sure answer on whether deleting my account will delete the forum, I promise I won't delete it. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up. And if anybody has ever deleted an account before, I'd love to know the details of what exactly is going up in smoke, because I've never done it.

2/11/2012 #1
TigerShadow

I can only assume that if the LadyLore account is what the forum is under, then the forum will go with the account and will therefore be deleted, too. If you have stories under an account name, they'd be deleted; I can only assume that the same goes for forums you own.

2/12/2012 #2
LadyLore3

Yeah I'm in the middle of transferring all my stories. Huh...well then I guess this account will just have to be "metaphorically" deleted then, haha.

2/23/2012 #3
Odekake

I am almost certain that accounts cannot be deleted. At least, not by the members themselves.

2/25/2012 #4
TigerShadow

They can't. I tried deleting mine four years ago. When I came back to the site, the account was still there; it was simply dormant. I reactivated it in late 2010; all the information that had been stored there remained from when I was last a member.

2/26/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: LadyLore3 ScatterSunshine50, moaaa, TheLadyBlackhawk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member