Kataang or Zutara?
This argument has come up a lot, what are your opinions about Kataang and Zutara? Which pairing is more likely? Do you think they're age differences really matter? Everyone's invited! Keep it respectful, though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jay329
I understand that we all have different opinions on couples of our favorite TV shows.But why do you think that Kataang is immature and why is Zutara overrated?Defend your favorite couple by stating why it is so great to you! Note:If you get called names by another user or get into an aruguement DONT come to me!You decided to post your thoughts!
7/7/2012 #1
Flora11
I don't really know if I'm a Kataang person or a Zutara person. I really just do OCs with the characters. For me, I just find it........easier. Peace out Flora11.
7/10/2012 #2
Slythindorgirl1
I personally think Kataang is more likely, I mean look at how the series ended.
8/11/2012 #3
Braveatheart777
I have a very complicated fan fic idea, it's about a girl who is given the power to bend all the elements from the spirits! She is zuko's age plus 100 years. She travels with the Gaang from the episode the blue spirit. Her duty is to protect all the avatars starting with aang abc going to the next firebender! I wanted her to be with Zuko so I'm a kataang fan! Plus I just love the idea of them together!
8/22/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: LadyLore3 ScatterSunshine50, moaaa, TimeWitch'93
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member