Kataang or Zutara?
This argument has come up a lot, what are your opinions about Kataang and Zutara? Which pairing is more likely? Do you think they're age differences really matter? Everyone's invited! Keep it respectful, though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Guardian Keymaster

Regardless of whether you are a Kataanger or a Zutarian (personally I ship both), I just want to know whether you guys also ship Katara, Aang and/or Zuko with other people. At this point I only like Katara with Aang or Zuko. I also like Toph with Aang. Zuko I ship with Mai, Jin and Yue. Yeah, weird I know...

No fights over differing opinions.

8/10/2012 #1
TigerShadow

Avatar shipping isn't a big enough deal for me to really "ship" anything other than fanon!Zuko/Katara and canon!Sokka/Suki, but I will admit that I enjoy the idea of Haru/Katara. I'm just wondering where you're getting Zuko/Yue from.

8/11/2012 #2
Guardian Keymaster

Well, for Zuko/Yue, I know it's crack, but I heard of it existing and I realized I liked the idea. I definitely viewed it as a pairing that could have interesting plot ideas formed from it. Yeah, I'm the type of person who ships based on whether I like the idea of them together.

8/11/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: LadyLore3 ScatterSunshine50, moaaa, TheLadyBlackhawk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member