Kataang or Zutara?
This argument has come up a lot, what are your opinions about Kataang and Zutara? Which pairing is more likely? Do you think they're age differences really matter? Everyone's invited! Keep it respectful, though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
doomed89

I'll put this very very bluntly, Katara loves Aang but isn't attracted to him in the least, which makes a genuein boyfriend/girlfriend relationship impossible

8/28/2008 #91
Son Kenshin

How could you say she's not attracted to him? Given all the blushes, kisses, hugs, on the lip kisses...

8/28/2008 #92
doomed89

Aang forced two on her and the last kissed seemed out of character, as for the blushes people blush for a lot of reasons besides being attracted to someone, embrassedment is actualy the main reason people blush

8/28/2008 #93
Amira Elizabeth

Well considering she sucked face with him and got jealous and liked his hair, I'd say there is a bit of attraction. Cause while girls apparently get bigger ta-ta's when they stand next to Zuko, they also get jealous, compliment, and pull a guy in for a romantic, sunset face-suck when they are attracted to a fella.

Actually, Katara seems most in character when around Aang. And the kiss, well, she finally answered her heart's question and kissed the boy she loved. Plain and simple. No more is needed to be said.

8/28/2008 . Edited 8/28/2008 #94
RK-Striker-JK-5

Son Kenshin is being quite logical and is backing up his arguments with canon evidence. And I have found that he is neither immature, nor stupid.

8/28/2008 #95
Son Kenshin

God, I don't kriffing believe this. Aang and Katara kissed on DOBS, he initiated it and she accepted it. She stepped back on EIP because she was confused. And blushing also indicates attraction.

8/28/2008 #96
doomed89

lol you ignore my evidence and say his is good lol and he is stupid because he asked my age and it's on my profile but he was too stupid too look, Katara steped back because she didn't wanted to kiss him and stopped fighting it because he was about to fight the fire lord, she blushed because she was uncomfortable and didn't know what to do

8/28/2008 #97
Son Kenshin

*Blinks* You're...18? Jesus Christ...you don't act like it at all Doomed.

8/28/2008 #98
RK-Striker-JK-5

Your evidence is nonexistent or made up, or ignoring what happened onscreen. Why would he know that your age is on the profile, or bother to waste time looking it up?

8/28/2008 #99
doomed89

um what should a 18 yo act like? and frankly your acting like a prepubsant kid who knows nothing about girls

8/28/2008 #100
Son Kenshin

Doomed, I'm 22, the person who knows nothing about girls is you. You apparently failed Sex Education, or probably didn't take it at all.

First off, girls b*** don't grow large because they're attracted to someone. That's the n***'s *hardening* when they become aroused.

8/28/2008 #101
doomed89

lol Katara was attacted to Jet we know this, she never acts even remotely around Aang like she did Jet made up no, her b*** are bigger around Zuko indicating she's attracted to him (not made up look it up), Katara protects Aang like a mother and always wants to protect him and support him (watch the episode where they are lost in the desert, when she hugs Aang is it very motherly) she never shows much attraction towards Aang at all, and the last kiss the authors were afraid to even put dialog because of how out of character it was

8/28/2008 #102
doomed89

They don't get bigger bigger, but their shirts do get tigher and their b*** more noticeable

8/28/2008 #103
Son Kenshin

Katara was attacted to Jet we know this, she never acts even remotely around Aang like she did Jet made up no,

Katara's attraction to Jet was a pure, school girl crush. And then he betrayed her.

her b*** are bigger around Zuko indicating she's attracted to him (not made up look it up)

Um, nope. You are making this up. The only time it seemed she had a b*** enlargement was during The Beach.

Katara protects Aang like a mother and always wants to protect him and support him (watch the episode where they are lost in the desert, when she hugs Aang is it very motherly

It also shows how compassionate she is. It isn't motherly. It shows how much she loves him.

she never shows much attraction towards Aang at all, and the last kiss the authors were afraid to even put dialog because of how out of character it was

Okay, you prove you have no idea what a real relationship or romantic kiss has. Brian and Mike felt that *no words were needed*. And going over your stories, your immaturity carries over. You can't write a relationship if your life depended on it.

8/28/2008 #104
Amira Elizabeth

Actually, the reason there was no dialog was because none was needed. No words needed to be spoken. It was time for action.

And girls act "motherly" to men they care abut or are romantically involved with or attracted to. It's part of a woman's nature.

And the Desert hug was beautiful. She was hugging someone she knew was hurting. Lots of girlfriends do that too. I held my boyfriend the same way when his grandmother was dying from a heart attack. Doesn't mean I am his "mother."

8/28/2008 #105
Son Kenshin

Wow, you did flunk out of sex ed.

8/28/2008 #106
doomed89

Oh wait now i remember, they don't get bigger they just looked bigger though clothes, because girls b*** get pushed in from their bra and stuff then when they get hard they push back and appear bigger, sry i was just remembering talking to a girl and turning her on and noticing her shirts getting tighter and compare Katara b*** in the scene with Zuko in the cave with the ones with her with Aang in the next episode, they are clearly bigger

8/28/2008 . Edited 8/28/2008 #107
Amira Elizabeth

Ah yes, and so the creepy TMI begins.

8/28/2008 #108
doomed89

So your telling me it didn't seem out of character at all to you? damn you must really like fairy tales

Um no girls that I know threat their boyfriends like their kids, you know some messed up ppl

8/28/2008 #109
Son Kenshin

Don't you wish there was a 'block' function right about now Amira? I mean this guy has flamed, not backed up anything, etc. proving he's a moronic troll...

8/28/2008 #110
Son Kenshin

doomed, your 'opinion' is nothing but misrepresentation of facts, downright ignoring of evidence, and flaming anyone who views anything different.

8/28/2008 #111
doomed89

you guys are flaming me not the otherway around, and your saying I'm misrepresenting facts when your the one doing that, I mean even the creators admited Katara acts very motherly towards Aang at times

8/28/2008 #112
Son Kenshin

Where'd you find that? Or are you just talking out of your a**?

You've called me stupid, a retard, etc. You've called other people other things here too.

You haven't backed up anything.

8/28/2008 #113
Amira Elizabeth

And they said they had a soft spot for kataang. So your point?

8/28/2008 #114
Amira Elizabeth

And no the kiss didn't seem out of character because I understood the intent of the scene and why they did it the way they did. Ah the beauty of higher-level storytelling.

8/28/2008 . Edited 8/28/2008 #115
doomed89

Yes i have, your just saying i haven't and you haven't backed anything up at all, nothign absolutly nothing you have said has been backed up

and the intent of the finale scene was the throw Katara and Aang together without building the character development needed and have the least questions asked

8/28/2008 . Edited 8/28/2008 #116
Amira Elizabeth

Yes because they spent years developing a wonderful story full of intracacies and well-defined characters only to go at the very end "OH S***! WE FORGOT TO TACK ON A KISS AND/OR RELATIONSHIP FOR KATARA AND AANG!!"

Try again, Sparky.

8/28/2008 #117
doomed89

Their natural character developments fought the ship

8/28/2008 #118
Amira Elizabeth

nope. Try again.

I'm going with popular opinion and concluding that you have not watched the show and are going purely on fansites and fanvids.

8/28/2008 . Edited 8/28/2008 #119
Son Kenshin

No, they didn't. The natural progression of the ENTIRE SERIES was that last, no words needed kiss.

8/28/2008 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: LadyLore3 ScatterSunshine50, moaaa, TheLadyBlackhawk
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member