Advertise your fic
Worked for hours and still no reveiws? Come advertise your ToS fanfiction! Also get help with a current fic, reccomend, request, or just chat. HAVE FUN!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Deltadasher

I'm here purely and unashamedly to try and promote my Tales fic. It's vaguely popular: it gets read whenever it's updated, and I get reviews. But I'm hounding for more fans, because I like the thought of people enjoying it after pages and pages of 'I was sucked into Symphonia...'. And after the disappointment of Dawn of the New World, I thought it would be a good way to ease the pain of that old wound. So yeah...

Aftertales is set roughly three hundred years after the destruction of the Tower of Salvation, and the sprouting of the Great Seed. With the merging of the two worlds the heroes hoped for peace, but elitist groups were started, fighting for equal rights. The Vanguard were a shining example, the threat they posed throwing the climate of the new world into chaos, and once again the heroes rose to the challenge and saved them all. Years pass, and under the guise of 'justice' and 'peace' another threat emerges. Lloyd the Great and his companions are gone: will the Eques Scientiae bring new order?

Yeah, it's a Kratos fic. But I've done my best to not ruin his character by woobifying him. Kratos was a badass for four thousand years, and I'm not letting that change.

2/19/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Lynsandria
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member