Advertise your fic
Worked for hours and still no reveiws? Come advertise your ToS fanfiction! Also get help with a current fic, reccomend, request, or just chat. HAVE FUN!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
mr grimjaw

i have two great fic that i would like to have more fans. its a naruto starwars x over and naruto and sakura are the couple. the first one is called the s weapons. then the second one is called saveing sak thanks if you read become a fan of mine.

p:s the link dose not work just click on my pin name and it will take you to my profile. and you have to read the secret weapons to understand saveing sakura .

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #1
Gothic Turtle

Hey, I have a Disney fanfic I would really like to have more opinions on. It surrounds mainly the villains and an oc of mine. I'm trying to make it so that every chapter tells you a little something about her, so I would greatly appreciate views on how her character comes across as the story progresses. I don't think the link will work on mine either, but the URL for it is below.

Thank you to all who take the time to read it,

Gothic Turtle

9/22/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Lynsandria
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member