Neopia's playground
This is for the neopets writers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Does anyone ever worry that if they write about their Neopet, no one is going to care? In the Neopian Times, it's different- that's dedicated to Neopets. On Fanfiction, anyone can write anything about their pet, and it's easy to write a Sue story... Thoughts?

11/29/2011 #1

I'm sure this post will largly go unnoticed. and that is fairly true most OC's in story's here I find to be sue-ish...I'm guilty of it as well...I tend to believe the very first OC is the most likely to be mary sue. People do inprove on the characters over time though.

12/9/2011 #2

I've found most OC stories around here to be sue-ish, which is part of why I'm afraid to use an OC. I mean, the only OCs I really have are my Neopets, and I can't imagine most people would be very intrigued reading about some random persons Neopets. The story may seem good in y mind, but not everyone is into that sort of thing...

6/19/2012 #3

On Neopets, I find that my characters are well liked and accepted. Here, total Mary-Sues. That's why I'll only write about plot characters here, because I don't want my pets to be flamed because of their talents.

4/19/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: clara200
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member