Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Invader BeckyandClad

"I'm just confused about everything except that I want to eat. Yes, need food," Becky started grabbing the food.

"Hm, I wonder if they have any fish," Clad eyed the table for any fish.

(Alright, I find it kind of funny.)

3/31/2009 #2,971
Ifab1ndiya

Briya nodded, "there's a whole feast for you." SHe siad to Becky.

"They have funny kinds of fish," Briya told Clad.

{Alright, I guessed that, though the emotions seemed real. Funny scene...}

3/31/2009 #2,972
Invader BeckyandClad

"Don't tell her that! Great," Clad grabbed lots of fish and Becky started gorging all the food. (And I gotta go.)

3/31/2009 #2,973
Ifab1ndiya

"Oops," Briya watched in surprise. "Well this feast should end shortly then," Briya remarked dryly, "and we can go to Docile's shop quicker!"

{Me too!}

3/31/2009 . Edited 3/31/2009 #2,974
spearofhope

Phineas looked ahead, "it is a long story that should be told later... for now, I must adress the people."

3/31/2009 #2,975
snakeater20

Theron listened to the Conversation quietly eating and enjoying the food as much as possible...

[wow im soo lost i missed a lot!!!]

3/31/2009 #2,976
Ifab1ndiya

Briya sipped her drink, finished eating, she ate one more thing a cherry. Then she drank her fruit drink and waited. She wanted to see Docile's shop and ask Axum about the roses.

{Just join in! It was just talking about Dociel and his collection.Then about the guards. We're going to Docile's after teh feast.}

3/31/2009 . Edited 3/31/2009 #2,977
ChaoticTheory

Rei finished off her food as she listened to the others discussing someone called Tebs, Rei assumed he was the one who had hurt Mearad, but she didn't say anything, just listened to the discussion which was getting a bit heated.

4/1/2009 #2,978
Invader BeckyandClad

Clad finished off the fish and placed his arm around Briya,"So, what are we doing now?"

4/1/2009 #2,979
Ifab1ndiya

Briya's face turned pink and she shook her wings. "We're going to a shop," she told Clad, sliding away.

4/1/2009 #2,980
Box of Magic

(I am going to make this post then leave for about an hour. I will be on after that... Don't be mad because I won't be here and I made a major plot twist... enjoy.)

Axum made sure that everyone was done with the feast before he stood up. "Well, let us go back to Docile's shop. Phineas, please feel free to join us." Axum wiped his mouth with the back of his chin and led them out of the shop and into the streets of Lyncile. "That was a great feast but no one can beat Docile's cooking! He said he would make us breakfast if we stayed there for the night."

As they entered the shop, something didn't feel right. It was quiet. Axum motioned for everyone to stay still as he looked around. He made his way to the back of the shop where, behind the counter, laid a man covered in blood as if he had been stabbed. It was Docile. The only thing he was able to do was hand Axum a green key. Docile laid still and a Axum's eyes grew with hate.

4/2/2009 #2,981
Ifab1ndiya

[Ok]

Briya followed Axum out, finding the cool air a little refreshing. She nodded at Axum's comment. When they entered the shop Briya saw Docile stabbed, lying behind the counter. She saw him give Axum a green key. Briya ran up to Docile and put healing herbs on his wound. She made the knife disappear and reappear outside of Docile. Briya poured fairy water on his wound.

4/2/2009 #2,982
Invader BeckyandClad

"I hope that helps the poor fellow. If not I'll try something," Becky said staring at Docile in cocern.

"Does this mean we don't get breakfast?" Clad asked.

4/2/2009 #2,983
spearofhope

Phineas watched them leave mere minutes into the Feast. He sighed, shaking his head. He could not join them, he had to stay with the feast celebrations, which would be lasting deep into the night.

4/2/2009 #2,984
Butterfly in a Hurricane

Rose covered her mouth as she saw Docile's body. James covered her eyes for her, but he kept staring at the man with a car-crash mentality. (You shouldn't look but you do...)

Rose peeked between James's fingers as Briya rushed over to Docile. "W-w-will he b-b-be ok-okay?" she asked while hugging James, burying her face in his side. Her hair covering her eyes and blocking the spectacle from sight.

"I don't know." James replied while brushing her hair with his fingers. "We'll have to wait and see." James already put Docile down as dead...

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,985
Invader BeckyandClad

"I hate waiting," Becky said.

"Yeah me too I wanted pancakes and now this guy's dieing, this really stinks," Clad pouted.

4/2/2009 #2,986
Butterfly in a Hurricane

(Guys, I have bad news...)

(Thanks to cadets, I have to go to England (I live in Northern Ireland) for a full week, leaving tomorrow. ((I love them and everything, but these damn weeks away are annoying. Grr...)) That's the reason I haven't brought Mearad out of the 'therapy' yet. Anyways, while I'm away, can we leave Mearad in the 'therapy' and can someone take over Rose and James??? I know they're minors, but I'm beginning to like them. I don't really mind who does it. :P)

(They don't have to do a lot. Mucho appreciato...) (I think that's Spanish...)

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,987
Butterfly in a Hurricane

James shot Clad a quizzical glance.

There's a body in front of him, and he's thinking about pancakes??? James began to wonder exactly who this person was...

(I g2g. It's 11:00 over here. *wave and huggles*)

4/2/2009 #2,988
Ifab1ndiya

Briya shook her head. "I'm trying," she complained, "but I'm not sure if I can stop this bleeding and heal internal injuries."

Briya found a rag from her satchal and stopped the bleeding, it was magical so it rebounded bleeding and applied pressure, naturally. "He's not stabbed in the heart is he?" Briya looked at the wound it was on the back of the chest, she poured some liquid which had phoenix tears in it. "Hopefully it will heal," Briya said. She conjured a high, comfortable stretcher on Docile.

[Aw ok I'll take over Rose & James or a few of us can split them so they we can watch them interact. *waves & huggles*]

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,989
Invader BeckyandClad

"If not well, maybe my powers could be of some use," Becky said taking out a wand.

"Nonsence you'll blow us all up and I'm concern. I'm concerned about tha pankakes. I wanted pancakes," Clad pouted.

4/2/2009 #2,990
Ifab1ndiya

"You have powers?" Briya turned to Becky hopefully, seeing the wand. "Can you heal him?" Briya asked Becky.

Briya raised an eyebrow at Clad. "I'm sure pancakces can wait, there's a dying man here." She wondered about Clad too.

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,991
Invader BeckyandClad

"I..I don't know..Maybe," Becky frowned.

"So what? I've seen plently of dead people before, no big deal," Clad said

4/2/2009 #2,992
Ifab1ndiya

"Can you do a spell to save him," Briya asked Becky.

Briya decided not to argue with Clad. "Never mind," she said to Clad, sarcastically, "glad you're concerned about him."

Briya turned ot Becky again. "Will your spell work?"

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,993
Invader BeckyandClad

"I'm not sure, I think Clad should do it he's better at spells," Becky said.

Clad just poked the dieing man, mumbling about not getting pancakes.

4/2/2009 #2,994
Ifab1ndiya

"I'm not sure about that," Briya said watching Clad. "Clad," Briya said, standing in between him and Docile. "Can I trust you to help me save Docile with a spell?" Briya asked Clad. "Can you do a spell to save him? Will you?"

4/2/2009 #2,995
Box of Magic

Axum had his back turned to the body. "It is no use, he is dead." He went over and picked up the blade that had killed Docile. "It looks like we have some enemies here in Lyncile."

4/2/2009 #2,996
spearofhope

(Lol, something tells me that they'd try to heal some Ground Leaves in the Fall... lol)

4/2/2009 #2,997
Ifab1ndiya

"What," Briya exclaimed. She checked Docile's pulse. "How did you kow that?" Briya asked then glanced around. "Who is the killer and are they still here?" She glanced around, terrified. She let her magic cackle. "At least we're armed, we have Sykes who's like undefeatable and stuff," she said.

4/2/2009 . Edited 4/2/2009 #2,998
spearofhope

(Oh, and hey Box, just wondering if you could let me in on your plans for Lyncile... I got some Major Machinations in motion right now, just wanna check up. PM?)

4/2/2009 #2,999
Box of Magic

"I know because they used that potion on their knife before they stabbed him." Axum pointed a shaky finger at a broken vile. The remaining black liquid was running down the shelves. "If I knew who the killer was, believe me he would not still be here."

4/2/2009 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member