Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
spearofhope

"Kay..." He said, looking back at the door. Dudes don't say that... Ever. Even as a cover....

6/29/2010 #3,001
AikoKzanu

"Are you alright?" Abby asked. She grinned. "He didn't kiss you did he?"

6/29/2010 #3,002
spearofhope

"No, he didn't do that..." Jake said, "But..."

6/29/2010 #3,003
AikoKzanu

Abby looked at him oddly. "But?"

(Spear ... is Jay really offline, do you know? I need to ask a favor from you, I hate doing it ... but Jay likes you, and I think she trusts you, and I think you're a very sensible person, and if you were to hate anyone, then you would hate me, and not her, so she'd probably be happier if I asked you to do this ... and I hate doing it because I barely know you, but you seem to be the most logical person ...)

6/29/2010 #3,004
spearofhope

"Buh... well.... he said.... he... said..."

(Uh, I'm still rping with her.... uh oh, but what is it?)

6/29/2010 #3,005
AikoKzanu

(Look, I'm ... not the greatest person in the world, I get it. But you're a neutral person, and I was wondering, quite rudely, if you would read a conversation we had and ... judge on it? It sounds stupid and crazy ... but uhm, it makes sense in my head. And she trusts you, and I kinda ruined it for her because she probably feels like she can't talk to you anymore because I'm "stalking" the two of you. Which, by the way, I'm not. I rarely look at the School, it's just when I need to know if someone's posting.)

"Jake ..." Abby said, looking at him. "You really don't seem okay ..."

6/29/2010 #3,006
spearofhope

(I don't know, I guess I could read it, it just depends what it's about, or if Jay wouldn't want me reading it, I guess?)

Jake blinked, "Well..." He frowned. "I don't know, he said something weird."

6/29/2010 #3,007
AikoKzanu

(*sigh* See, that's the problem. She left. Said she was tired of talking ... so am I but I'd rather know and talk then just let it ... go away, because then it's never truly resolved. It's our argument. It's a ... nasty thing to do I guess, but she had no problem spilling over to two other people. And you're one of them, so, that means she trusts you. And, like I said, you've known her longer, and you're more likely to incline towards herside then mine, augh ... I really shouldn't be asking this of you. Nevermind. But thank you for considering it. It's just ... Jay's a really important friend to me, and I hate hurting her but ... I get hurt too. Despite my trying to point that out at times, it's just ... ignored. It feels terrible to hurt a friend, you know? Eh ... I should clear all that. But I'm not ... C.C )

"Weird? Like what?" Abby asked, sticking the packet into the microwave.

6/29/2010 #3,008
spearofhope

(Yeah, it seems like she has just left. ...I don't know, if you want me to read it I can, I guess. sorry... Believe me, I'm not any good in these situations)

"I don't know if I should tell you. He told me not to."

6/29/2010 #3,009
AikoKzanu

(Nah, it's fine. I don't want you to turn against her. And I don't want to edit this out, she should see this. Going behind peoples backs is not my favorite thing. *grins* You helped me get a thought out of my head, sorta ... Sorry, sometimes it's hard to remember your not my ex-boyfriend. Right now, I'm pretty sure of it. XD Not badly, and I was before. And before. Just earlier ... with the meh ... Am I weirding you out? I'm not doing the best thing right now, am I? And sorry, I just don't really have anyone to talk to either. So I'm taking out on you, sorry, poor you ... can you erase your own memories?)

Abby was silent for a minute. "Don't tell me. If he told you not to, that means he trusts you."

6/29/2010 #3,010
spearofhope

(I don't know anything about Anything. But Jim Carrey Erased his Memories in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.)

"Well yeah, he said that too."

6/29/2010 #3,011
AikoKzanu

( XD I should go to bed ... sorry. I have to ... but uh, sorry ... I really shouldn't have re-pulled you into this. And if Jay gets mad, she has a right to. Pleeeease don't think of me as a strange evil alien. X) Right then, ... Bye Spear! If you sleep, do you? Sleep well! :) )

"Said what?" Abby said, distracted by the popcorn.

6/29/2010 #3,012
spearofhope

"That he trusted me."

(Yeah, that's probably a good idea. G'night - and no, I don't sleep)

6/29/2010 #3,013
AikoKzanu

( XD How do you manage? Do you have giant bags under your eyes?)

Abby smiled. "Yeah, then you shouldn't tell me." She sighed. "These last few days have been so weird."

6/29/2010 #3,014
spearofhope

(Yup...)

Jake nodded, "Really weird..."

6/29/2010 #3,015
AikoKzanu

She sat down on the ... counter? "Sorry about all of that drama ..."

6/29/2010 #3,016
spearofhope

"What Drama? T'snot your fault."

6/29/2010 #3,017
AikoKzanu

"I can't help but feel if I weren't hanging out with you, then this wouldn't be happening ..." Abby said.

(*sighs* Spear, could you do me the favor of asking Jay to please get on YIM? If she's only, which I do believe she is ... Please ...)

6/29/2010 #3,018
spearofhope

(I'm gonna have to stay out... She's at the School RPG if you want to ask her...)

Jake shrugged, "I know, but I'm hanging out with you back, so..."

6/29/2010 #3,019
AikoKzanu

( ^__^ You're a great person, thanks.)

Abby grinned. "So you're saying it's your fault?"

6/29/2010 #3,020
spearofhope

(Wait, what?)

Jake shook his head, "It's nobody's fault."

6/29/2010 #3,021
AikoKzanu

(You're being really fair to her, and staying out of this. Isn't that being a good person?)

Abby sighed. "I'm glad you think that. Augh, popcorn takes forever!"

6/29/2010 #3,022
AikoKzanu

(Sorry, I'm getting off. Bye.)

6/29/2010 #3,023
spearofhope

(I guess so...)

"It's cool, I'm in no hurry."

(K, seeya)

6/29/2010 #3,024
livinglife

When Carla and Zoe arrived at the hospital, Zoe practically ran to Remmy's room. She stood over him, eyes wide.

6/29/2010 #3,025
spearofhope

Carla followed her in slowly, glancing around.

Tad sat next to the bed, looking up, surprised.

6/29/2010 #3,026
livinglife

Zoe swallowed. "Remmy..."

6/29/2010 #3,027
spearofhope

Tad looked over at him as well, weary.

6/29/2010 #3,028
livinglife

She sat down, trembling.

6/29/2010 #3,029
spearofhope

Tad looked over to her, "Still unresponsive."

6/29/2010 #3,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member