Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Sage of the White Sands

"Dont mind me i was trying to help" he mocked.

6/4/2010 #31
livinglife

Remmy shook his head. "I'm kinda scared to be alone, though..."

6/4/2010 #32
spearofhope

"What're you talking to me for, huh?" Houston scowled.

--

Tad glanced at Remmy, "We're sticking together."

6/4/2010 #33
Sage of the White Sands

"Is there a law against talking now?" the sarcasm dripping from every word "if there is...i dont see no proof there fore..." Micheal pauses as a rich elderly man runs by them holding what seems to be a Laptop.

6/4/2010 #34
spearofhope

"Of course there ain't. You just might be careful, someday you might piss off the wrong person." He shrugged before turning and walking on.

6/4/2010 #35
livinglife

"Good." He said, looking around.

6/4/2010 #36
Sage of the White Sands

Micheal mutters to himself enjoying toying with Houston he glances as a black cat crosses Houstons path.

6/4/2010 #37
AikoKzanu

Abby grinned and put her hands on her hips. "I'm still me, and by the way, I'm wearing sweats. Jocks wear sweats every now and then, right?"

~~~

Meredith considered and shook her head. "Thank you, but no ... I want to look at them myself first. But then I'll give them to you. If you don't mind ..." She realized he could easily ask some jocks to beat her up if he wanted, and turned slightly pale.

6/4/2010 #38
spearofhope

"Idiot." Houston left.

--

Tad sighed and nodded, "Alright. Just be very careful." He said.

--

Jake shrugged, "Yeah... So what are you doing?"

6/4/2010 #39
AikoKzanu

She made a face and then shook her head. "I thought I'd go for a swim. Not for practice, but to relax or something. Maybe run a few laps ... I dunno. What about you?"

~~~

Meredith nodded. She looked at him and Remmy for a moment, struggled with some words and finally managed to say something again. "Thanks, you two watch out as well. Bye." And then she left, headed for the hospital to visit Wyath.

6/4/2010 #40
Sage of the White Sands

(lol im enjoying this...the kid found his first target...)

Micheal hums happily to himself

(And right now its unclear as to how he is tied in to the super natural stuff)

6/4/2010 #41
spearofhope

(If Houston's his first Target, he's going to end up as Dog Meat. ;D)

"I already said, I'm looking for Doug."

--

Houston headed over to Darry, bored. Meanwhile, Pete was searching for anyone in Tim's group.

--

Tad nodded silently, glancing back to Remmy, "So, let's go to the Paper.

--

Wyath was at Physical therapy.

6/4/2010 #42
livinglife

"So should we go to the newspaper office now?"

6/4/2010 #43
Sage of the White Sands

(MAybe so...xDDD)

6/4/2010 #44
AikoKzanu

Lemonade was in his room passed out ...

~~~

"Right," Abby said, looking grouchy. "Do you want to go swimming with me?" She asked the question before she could think about what she was saying, but decided she didn't care how odd it seemed.

~~~

Meredith sat down in his room and waited until they brought him back instead of interrupting. While she waited she went through the latest documents that she had.

6/4/2010 #45
spearofhope

(Well, Houston's special. He's a whole different thing, believe me, and he's got some contacts...)

Pete knocked on Lemonade's door, hoping Tim or Sarah was around.

--

Tad nodded and headed out of the school.

--

Jake scratched his head, "...Yeah. Okay, sure." he managed a smile.

--

Wyath was wheeled back into the room a few minutes later. He blinked as he saw meredith and smiled, "Hey..."

6/4/2010 #46
AikoKzanu

She looked up and smiled back at him, soot from the books covering her face without her knowing. She put the books away. "Hi. Sorry, should I leave?"

~~~

Lemonade groaned. "Leave me the hell alone bastard!" he yelled through the door, thinking it was Messenger again.

~~~

Abby grinned at him. "Thanks, I'm feeling wretched. Do you have any trunks?"

6/4/2010 #47
livinglife

Remmy followed him, looking around.

6/4/2010 #48
Sage of the White Sands

Micheal makes himself comfortable in his home his adpotive parents no where to be seen.

6/4/2010 #49
spearofhope

Tad sighed, "Can we trust a Cab Driver?"

--

Wyath shook his head, "No, please..." They helped him into bed, "What happened to you?"

--

Pete blinked, swallowing weakly. "It's... Pete..." he said quietly.

--

Jake nodded, "Yeah, at the pool."

6/4/2010 #50
livinglife

"I hope so." Remmy said, sighing. "I didn't think the principle would be so useless."

6/4/2010 #51
AikoKzanu

"Alright," Abby said, heading off in that direction. "Do the football players every practice there? In the pool. I never pay attention to anything other then when it's open."

~~~

Meredith waited until the attendants were gone and then told him everything she trusted to tell him. "It was pretty crazy," she said quietly. "Do I look like a mess?"

~~~

Lemonade grunted and rolled over. "Come back later, will you! Me's too drunk t'worry!"

6/4/2010 #52
spearofhope

Tad shrugged, "What could she really do?"

--

"I like to exercise there sometimes." He said. Jake shrugged, "...I like it better than working out. It reminds me of when my family used to go swimming."

--

Wyath shrugged slightly, with a weak smile. "You've got some soot on you... it's fine." he paused, You're usually the one grounded with logic and reason..."

--

Pete blinked, "Worry about what?"

6/4/2010 #53
livinglife

"I don't know... something, anything!"

6/4/2010 #54
spearofhope

Tad sighed, "Like what, Remmy?" he repeated again. "She's just a person, too."

6/4/2010 #55
AikoKzanu

Meredith turned red. "I-I think it's because I haven't slept so much that my reasoning is a little of. It can happen. I hope that's it at least."

~~~

Abby looked at him for a long time. "Do you miss your family?" she asked, sounding as disinterested as she could.

~~~

"Everything!" Lemonade roared. "Beer! Food! Preps! AUGH!"

(g2g)

6/4/2010 . Edited 6/4/2010 #56
spearofhope

Wyath scratched his head, "Me too... It's scary. But It does kind of make sense."

--

Jake sighed, "Sometimes. But I kinda hate them too, for sending me here."

--

Pete blinked, and looked down, "C-can I come in?"

6/4/2010 #57
Sage of the White Sands

Mike gets out a anceint looking book and gleams.

6/4/2010 #58
livinglife

Remmy sighed. "I know."

~~~

Tim placed a hand on Pete's shoulder. His hair was still wet from a shower. "What do you need to talk to him about?"

(Sorry Spear, a random storm knocked out my internet.)

6/4/2010 #59
spearofhope

(It's cool.)

Tad took a seat on a bench, "What are We supposed to do?"

--

Pete jumped, his heart skipping a Beat. "I was just wondering where you or Sarah were..." he stammered.

6/4/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member