Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

A Nazi scientist ran out of a building with a look of fear on his face. He tripped and fell in the cold wet slush. Behind him was the sound of moaning and groaning. Idiots! I told the Fuhrer himself this was a terrible idea, but he didn't listen, the man thought to himself. He picked himself up and ran towards the gate, but found it locked. He started to climb up the barb wire mesh of the gate. Numerous hands grabbed at him and pulled him viciously down. His screams echoed into the winter night like a cold knife.

A convoy of Allied soldiers were driving by the German research facility, not knowing what nightmare they were going to encounter

------------------------

Name:

Weapons:

Bio:

Other:

--------------------

Yes this is Zombie RP. You may die in it.

6/24/2010 #1
jonn254

Name:Eden Kane

Weapons:Webley Revolver, Winchester Model 1912

Bio: Eden is from australia him and his detactment were order to link up with the other allied forces who where under orders to take and hold an axis facilicty

Other:after the things he's see in the war he strongly doubts that he'll make it to the end.

(I'll be using his detactment as my character bases when I do kill off any charrys.)

6/26/2010 #2

Name: Roger McBane

Weapons: Thompson Submachine gun, 1911 Colt .45

Bio: Roger had come from a big military family. He had served a tour in the Pacific and was wounded in battle. After about a year of healing, he was sent back to the front, this time in Eastern Europe. He keeps a good front for his men but in reality he's sick of the war and just wants to go home. His platoon was sent with other allied forces to take over a large Axis research facility.

Other: N/A

6/26/2010 #3
Kamakazi42

Name: Stanley Franklin.

Weapons: .38 Smith & Wesson, Mark I trench knife, M1917 Enfield

Bio: Stanley lied about his age to get into the army so he could fight against the men who murdered his grandfather. He's fresh out of the army recruiting office and is always looking for a fight.

6/26/2010 #4
Stevefin

Name: Maxwell Stewart

Weapons: Bren LMG, Browning Hi-Power

Bio: Maxwell was one of the many people who joined the military when the bombing of British land started with no military background what so ever. He is the last of his family cause of the bombing and wants to send the germans to their graves for what they have done. Now in the german occupid lands...That is what he is going to do. So he says.

Other:He loves scary stuff...but what happens when the scary stuff it actully real?

6/26/2010 #5

(Both accepted.)

6/26/2010 #6
Kamakazi42

(Bring on the zambies!)

6/26/2010 #7
Stevefin

(So..when do we get started?)

6/27/2010 #8
Kamakazi42

(I would say as soon as U.n. comes back.)

6/27/2010 #9
62warewolves

Name:Dash

Weapons: hand gun, small sword on her back

Bio: a low level soldier

Other:

6/27/2010 #10

(I see a couple problems with this one 62. The name would be okay if it was his nickname. As for rank, you could have just put down private. The biggest problem I see are the weapons. A handgun would be okay, but swords didn't really have a place in WWII besides in the Pacific with Japanese officers. The bio and the age I don't really care about, it's just those areas that you should probably change.)

6/28/2010 #11
62warewolves

(Eh i tried, i'm no good at war things, nevermind then)

6/28/2010 #12

(Oh you don't want to join then? :( )

6/28/2010 #13
62warewolves

(Could you fix up my form then? This is why i don't do war rp's -_-)

6/28/2010 #14
Sage of the White Sands

Name:Thomas Zulu

Weapons:m-1 carbine, 1911 pistol, combat knife

Bio: Thomas was born and breed for the Marines he is tough and fairly rough around the edges and seems to treat every combat situation like it is life or dead

Other:

6/28/2010 #15

(Sure. Accepted.)

Name:"Dash" (Never really revealed his actual name)

Weapons: M-1 Garand (rifle), 1911 Colt .45, combat knife

Bio: TBR

Other:

6/28/2010 #16
62warewolves
(Thanks, XD. Oh and good idea describing what a M-1 Garand is, I would have thought it was a genade or something XD)
6/28/2010 #17
Stevefin

(Google is your friend :P)

6/29/2010 #18

(Okay I think we have enough people, one of you guys can start.)

6/29/2010 #19
62warewolves

Dash hoised his weapon and frowned as the car approached the compund and shivered, "I swear, this place is giving off bad vibes" he shivered again.

6/29/2010 . Edited 6/29/2010 #20

(Whoa whoa! Dash is a chick? How'd that get past the recruiters? Unless she's French Resistence, she wouldn't be in the US or other Allied forces.)

6/29/2010 #21
62warewolves

(Edited)

6/29/2010 #22

"Christ almighty Dash, would you calm down?" Roger said, "Everything will be fine."

6/29/2010 #23
62warewolves

Dash shivered again, "I'm trying boss, very hard when you're freezing your ass off. Are we there yet?"

6/29/2010 #24

"I have no idea," Roger said, "Hell we have yet to rendezvous with the goddamn British."

6/29/2010 #25
62warewolves

Dash pointed to the compound, "Hey, the gates are closed, sheouldn't they be open?"

6/29/2010 #26

"Oh yeah because the damn Krauts are gonna leave the place wide open," a corporal said dryly.

6/29/2010 #27
62warewolves

Dask cocked his gun, "Well i gues we'll be ramming through? Or will we ask nicely?"

6/29/2010 #28

"We hold our our positions until the British show up," Roger said.

(Oh and this is what an M1 looks like: It fires a .30-06 round and makes a loud "ping" when it runs out of ammo.)

6/29/2010 #29
62warewolves

Dash nodded, "Fair enough"

6/29/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member