Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »

It's just flipping the right breakers, anyone can do it. That's why he was chosen, because he was anyone. Just flip the switch for the alarms and the Cyber defences. And I don't know what you're supposed to do in Are you nuts either, I don't know what you wanted to do or intended or hoped. You're not supposed to do anything in a new rp, nobody has any expectations for you to do anything important.

Hmm... I never really had to think about it. I definitely don't relish the idea of any young innocent life to die (or potential young innocent life, the science and logistics are negligable, it's equally horrible), but I also don't think the child would have a pleasant life if the parent is unfit.

4/7/2011 #301
Sage of the White Sands

I shall think of something.

4/7/2011 #302
Agent Aleu

I'm Pro-life, it's not the baby's fault. How I see it... And the parents could give the baby up so it won't have a bad childhood.

4/7/2011 #303

Unfortunately that's not the case, in this Country we have a terrible, mostly unknown problem of overcrowding in Orphanages, and it's much worse in other parts of the world. their lives will not only be devoid of love, but also of basic amenities and any hope of a future.

4/7/2011 #304
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

I consider myself to be Pro-Life. While I must say I would much rather see the child in an Orphanage rather than with abusive parents, I have to agree with Spear.

4/7/2011 #305
Agent Aleu

Because it can take a year to get a kid.... There 1000s that come in a years, if it didn't take that long then it wouldn't be as bad. So the more foster parents the better in that case. I just seeing it if someone did that, I see it as killing. I think it's wrong to use it was birth control....

Sorry I brought it up, it been a touchy topic and people are bring it up a lot lately.

4/7/2011 #306

I'm not offended by the topic whatsoever. I'm not often offended by topics.

It's true that any life is preferable than death, most likely. They at least deserve a chance. ut so much needs to be overhauled.

4/7/2011 #307
Agent Aleu

OH okay..

I guess they do deserve a chance at life. I would like have one or support them but that's just me.. I guess it's the Christian side of me.

4/7/2011 #308
Hikari no Kishi

4/7/2011 #309
Agent Aleu

.... I would ask what but I now leaving so bye.

4/7/2011 #310
Hikari no Kishi

Never mind...

4/7/2011 #311

I would ask, but I fear the response.

4/7/2011 #312
Hey i a noob? I mean i try to be a good RPer, and i know i miss some things here and there, but i'm not that bad am i? If i am i really do want to get better, i'd feel terrible if i was part of the problem that made good RPers like Jumpy and Tsubasa leave. Please, if i'm doing anything wrong just let me know, cause i started to RP so i could become better at writing and it has helped alot, but i'm always willin to try harder. I know i might be difficult sometimes, and i give off the wrong impression, and probably go off topic alot( probably right now for example) but that's is just my thinking and talking process.

so to say again: please tell me if i'm a noob and help me fix myself, cause i can't stand being a person who drives others away due to inexperiance.

4/8/2011 #313

I wouldn't let it get to you.

just remember three rules.

1.never double post. every post twice even if they not matter to your character.

3. always has the thread open in another tab so you can check if another person has posted before you.

keep them in mind and you'll be right. your already good at the rp part.

4/8/2011 #314
St. Elsewhere

You know, the general consensus is that capital letters are used at the start of sentences.

\merely an observation

4/8/2011 #315

Meh it's not a real big issue on this forum.

Though granted it's a big focus when writing a story.

4/8/2011 . Edited 4/8/2011 #316
St. Elsewhere

Nevertheless, good grammar makes for a good impression.

4/8/2011 #317

I've been on this forum since I joined any impressions to be made have been made, but I see your point.

4/8/2011 #318
St. Elsewhere

I've been on this forum since I joined any impressions to be made have been made, but I see your point.

Most people do.

4/8/2011 #319

Hmmm? I smell an ego. :P

4/8/2011 #320
St. Elsewhere

Compared to most people on most forums I frequent, my ego is nothing.

4/8/2011 #321

Yeah I'm with you on that.

4/8/2011 #322

Also if you've played dragon age a new rp just started up.

4/8/2011 #323
St. Elsewhere

I don't roleplay.

4/8/2011 #324
Hikari no Kishi

... Anyone still here?

4/8/2011 #325
St. Elsewhere

4/8/2011 #326

Compared to most people on most forums I frequent, my ego is nothing.

Just because most people do understand his point doesn't necessarily mean he has an ego.

It means that his point is logical and evidently true.

Meh it's not a real big issue on this forum.

It was a big problem. But so many people just continued to ignore it, we let it go.

Hence another reason for exiting the scene.

4/8/2011 . Edited 4/8/2011 #327
Thanks john, i'll try to do that.
4/8/2011 #328

f u dont rp y r u heer?

4/8/2011 #329
Sage of the White Sands

Don't ask me what 666 said, I don't even think he knows what he typed.

4/8/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member