Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
FlytotheMoon42

For the record, this was Music_Speaks_2_Me's idea, I'm just re-doing it because it died before anyone had the chance to make a charrie :)

Welcome to Black Knights Academy (BKA)

Hello my name is CC I'll be your personal companion and this is your new home~

Black Knights Academy is a school for children who are mentally gifted… Children with a psychic power; when you go to this school you'll be paired up with another person, this person will be your partner in everything. Screw up and you both cop it. At BKA you'll get to train to use your powers to become Knights.

Knights are those who fight what goes bump in the night, you're the protectors of a sleeping city, though there is something that tries to steal the Knights, something that turns the predator into prey… the high ranking Knights develop powers outside elemental and that is what you strive for, to be given the stone with your next power.

Each student will have a PDA ( – Touch screen) and this will give them a direct link to CC, though not to the outside world. To the outside world you're a myth, the school doesn't exist and neither do you…

Each of you have been handpicked, you've been living at the school since you were little but have never met any of the other students, so today is your first encounter.

Rules:

Okay guys the rules are generally very simple – Follow Moony's rules

-Have fun

-Please don't spam

-No more than two characters

-I'm afraid to say this but no claiming powers; I'll be assigning them… You can make a request and if I think it works with your character I'll assign you to that character

-I will also be assigning partners, so there can be team work within the roleplay.

-Have fun

Character Profile:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality

Power: (Please wait while I assign and remember they will be weak at first)

Partner: (Please wait while I assign)

Other:

12/14/2011 #1
Reeve's-Revenge

Name: Reeve Kurama.

Appearance: She has pale smooth ivory skin, pale green eyes ringed in with silvery gray, pretty pink bow shaped lips, a small delicate nose, mint green and ice blue long hair {Reaches to her lower back with choppy bangs across her forehead}, a hourglass figure, she is about 5'8 in height.

Personality: She is a bit secretive, sarcastic, but in the right situation can be funny. She has a very dry sense of humor and is hard to get along with, but once you become her friend, she's a friend for life and would fight to the death for a friend.

Power: She has the power to speak with machines, cars, computers, etc.

Partner:

Other: She has a strange fixation for Mechanics {The art, not the people}, especially guns and old cars.

12/14/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #2
Simple-Minded-Schmo
(I made a char and I ne'er really get on the computer anymore, which means I can't copy paste. I dunno what to do D;)
12/15/2011 #3
FlytotheMoon42

((Don't worry, I got this.))

Name: Lila Nealon

Appearance: Long blonde hair down to her waist, olive green eyes that can seemingly change color according to which technique she's using on the person (like being persuasive, hypnotic, etc.) Petite build

Personality: determined, lighthearted, violent when provoked, jumps into things, prefers guns over hand-to-hand

Power: (Please wait while I assign and remember they will be weak at first)

Other: She likes explosives.

(I shall consider this a regular application)

12/16/2011 #4
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Name: Nicholas Alexander

Apperance: Nicholas is lanky, but more unusually so with very long arms and legs - and overall athletic build. He has tanned skin and muscular build mostly in his arms and chest area. He has almond-shaped sharp green eyes of a rich and dark emerald. He has shaggy black hair, more like a midnight blue, that reaches to his shoulders and he always wears a green bandana that covers top of his head and forehead. There are burn scars on his arms and shoulders.

Personality: Nicholas is a witty and sly guy. He knows how to push people's buttons if he feels the need to, mostly if they annoy him. He's light-hearted and quite a hearty fellow, though that doesn't mean he can't be mischievous and a bit of a tease. He has a very relaxed and playful nature and he has a devotion to those he holds dear. He usually polite and respectful when he believes he must be, though other times he can be blunt and even come off a bit rude, though often this might be meant to annoy someone. He's a man of his word and will be there for anybody and have their back.

Power: Manipulate living plants

Partner: Jack Straight

Other: Nicholas is very athletic and skilled in material arts. He also has a fondness for fruits.

12/16/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #5
FlytotheMoon42

((Reeve, your power is the ability to speak/communicate with machines including cars and computers. Tuesday, your character can make small explosions using matter [think Gambit from X-men] but they're only about as powerful as a large firecracker at the moment. Sparrow, your character has an ability to manipulate existing plants to a minor degree like making an apple tree bloom or a sapling grow faster. Reeve and Tuesday, you two are partners. Sparrow, you and my character shall be partners and you are all accepted. Please edit your posts accordingly :D ))

12/16/2011 #6
FlytotheMoon42

Name: Jack Straight

Appearance:

Personality: Very flippant and nonchalant in almost all situations. Loyal to a fault to someone he owes a favor to, and plays the gentleman perfectly when he needs to. Loves dressing formally.

Power: Floats. Not flying, just floating.

Partner:Nicholas Alexander

Other: Something of a mad scientist.

12/16/2011 #7
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

(Awesome, thanks~!)

12/16/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #8
FlytotheMoon42

((No problem! If you'd like to start, feel free.))

12/16/2011 #9
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

(I'll wait a bit for the other two~ It'll be more fun to start together I think~)

12/16/2011 #10
FlytotheMoon42

((Probably :) In that case then, goodnight))

12/16/2011 #11
Reeve's-Revenge

{Thank you =)}

12/16/2011 #12
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom

Name: Emily Jones

Appearance: Long, wavy light brown hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. She ties it back loosely or in a bun, often. Light brown eyes, kinda mahogany. She is fairly short, and her weight is the average for that height. She's athletic, and because of this, muscular.

Personality: Emily isn't the kind to shy away from danger, but she isn't known for blindly launching herself into it without a very good reason (usually, the reason is only good at the time). She's warm and friendly, and has a very long fuse, so if she is being antagonized she wont exactly notice it because she thinks the best of people. She likes boys, but loves girls, and doesn't exactly know it too well yet.

Power: (Please wait while I assign and remember they will be weak at first) enhanced vision, including night and telescopic vision. Eventually thermal/x-ray might be achieved

Partner: (Please wait while I assign) Alice L'mana

Other:

12/17/2011 . Edited 12/21/2011 #13
FlytotheMoon42

((Power is enhanced vision, including night and telescopic vision. Eventually thermal/x-ray might be achieved. Your partner is Alice L'mana Edit these in please[Edit: This is for you Fluffy] ))

12/17/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #14
Simple-Minded-Schmo
(Ahhh, thank you :D I'm excited now :P)
12/17/2011 #15

((Can you say whose power/partner you are assigning in your posts? :P))

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #16
Reeve's-Revenge

{Can we start soon? =D}

12/18/2011 #17
FlytotheMoon42

((Start as soon as you like, and sorry Fluffy, but there's an odd number of people and you were the only person who I hadn't assigned yet. I'll make another char myself immediately to be your partner so we can get started))

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #18
FlytotheMoon42

Name: Alice L'mana

Appearance: Red haired and green eyed, Alice is the stereotypical irish girl. She has pale skin dotted with freckles and is fairly tall and a tad less than average weight. Because of this, she gives the sense of elegance and refinement.

Personality: Very open and accepting, and protective of her friends. Slightly naive, but she is so nice that few people exploit this. When she sets her mind to something, it will get done or she'll die in the attempt. Not very patient with people she has decided to dislike.

Power: Can control earth to a small degree.

Partner: (Please wait while I assign) Emily Jones

Other:

12/18/2011 #19
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

(I'm ready to start when others are~ :D)

12/18/2011 #20

((Nah, I was just gettin confused. :) ))

12/18/2011 #21
Reeve's-Revenge

{I don't wanna be the first one to start =3}

12/18/2011 #22
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

(I'd be willing to start if I knew where the charries were supposed to be~ xD)

12/18/2011 #23

((Wait, what's my power? o-o))

12/20/2011 #24
FlytotheMoon42

((Power is enhanced vision, including night and telescopic vision. Eventually thermal/x-ray might be achieved. :) Ya must have missed that up above. Anyway, I should probably start the threading, as I am the creator.))

Jack slipped into the auditorium, looking around casually. It was set up almost like a lecture hall, with a semicircle of movie-theater seats surrounding a raised stage with a podium and a whiteboard. There were only about 12 or 13 other people in the room, all wandering around the back part that was sprinkled with doors here and there. I wonder what this set up is for? He wondered idly, scuffing down the aisle.

---

This sucks moaned Alice mentally, sinking deeper into her chair in the front row. She glanced at the picture on her PDA. It showed a girl with brown hair and darker eyes, and it looked like she was fairly short and bulky. There was a small arrow underneath it, presumably pointing toward her partner.

12/20/2011 #25
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Nicholas Alexander sat comfortably in the middle of the auditorium; the sole person in the middle row. He had one leg tossed over the other and his arms were casually folded. The young man had his dark emerald eyes set ahead of him where most of the people were gathered.

12/20/2011 #26
Duriax-Arkaias

Name: Etrius Arkir

Appearance: Stands 5'10", short dark brown hair, red eyes. Lean build, slightly pale skin.

Personality: Fiercely independent. He does not like working with partner, but he tolerates them. He often mutters to himself

Power: (Please wait while I assign and remember they will be weak at first) [may i recommend that he is able to summon demons? for now all he can summon is a little impish creature which throws small fireballs the size of a match. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=703&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd&tbnid=a2MfJSVZqZj5hM:&imgrefurl=http://pc.ign.com/articles/797/797854p1.html&docid=czh-LrdI8LVL6M&imgurl=http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/797/797854/hellgate-london-20070619054352857-000.jpg&w=480&h=300&ei=bDXxTpfIAYqOiALqiqWmDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=465&vpy=164&dur=1113&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=129&ty=75&sig=106022997736908950721&page=1&tbnh=139&tbnw=223&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0 ]

Other: was an orphan at 8

12/20/2011 #27
Reeve's-Revenge

Reeve sat to the far left in the corner, fiddling with some new bit of technology.

12/20/2011 #28
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

After analyzing and memorizing faces in the crowd, Nicholas looked down at the PDA in his hands. Fancy, that was for certain. Although it was rather chunky and not something Nicholas was looking forward to carrying around.

12/20/2011 #29
Reeve's-Revenge

Reeve fiddled with her PDA, shifting nervously in her seat and serveying the room.

12/21/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member