Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Misroyalty

Little over two years we've been together.

1/2/2012 . Edited 1/29/2012 #1
spearofhope

Year of the Strider

Chat of the Roy

1/3/2012 #2
Eladon

Sounds fun.

1/3/2012 #3
Acidic Lover

Should be an interesting year indeed.

1/3/2012 #4
spearofhope

thing is I'm surprised we even became friends because they seemed so intimidating lol.

You'll find the most brash people tend to be the most loyal.

Still, surprising? Sure.

1/3/2012 #5
Acidic Lover

I think I agree with that.

and yes very xD

1/3/2012 #6
spearofhope

Maybe I should go to sleep...

I don't know.

1/3/2012 #7
Acidic Lover

Sleep. Write. Sleep. Write.

Tough choice.

What time do you have to be up tomorrow?

1/3/2012 #8
Eladon

You'll find the most brash people tend to be the most loyal.

Snicker, snicker.

1/3/2012 #9
spearofhope

What time do you have to be up tomorrow?

*Faint Smile*

Never.

Nearly did a Doctor Seuss Rhyme there. Needless to say, it took all my discipline to keep myself from doing it.

I probably could write. I've a handful of things I could do.

1/3/2012 #10
Eladon

If it was needless to say, why say it?

It's an idiom that has always bugged the hell out of me.

1/3/2012 #11
Acidic Lover

Nearly did a Doctor Seuss Rhyme there. Needless to say, it took all my discipline to keep myself from doing it.

xD

I probably could write. I've a handful of things I could do.

Could my homework be one of them? ;p

1/3/2012 #12
spearofhope

Because Need is not the only reason to say something.

It's to suggest, 'We all know this, but I draw attention to it pointedly'.

Could my homework be one of them? ;p

XD

What do you need to do?

1/3/2012 #13
Acidic Lover

What do you need to do?

Define 50+ chemistry words. I just can't will myself to do it.

1/3/2012 #14
spearofhope

Define 50+ chemistry words. I just can't will myself to do it.

Fuck

That

Shit

*Peels out and drives off somehow*

Seriously though, that's an actual assignment?

Man, by the end of it I'd be just screwing around. I'd be defining a Beaker as 'A Repositorial apparatus useful in containenating substances of multifarious typitudes.'

1/3/2012 #15
Acidic Lover

*Peels out and drives off somehow*

My hero~ *sarcasm evident*

Man, by the end of it I'd be just screwing around. I'd be defining a Beaker as 'A Repositorial apparatus useful in containenating substances of multifarious typitudes.'

XD I might steal that if I come across that word. Only tack "As defined by The Poet King Spear of Hope," in the beginning.

1/3/2012 . Edited 1/3/2012 #16
Eladon

Because Need is not the only reason to say something.

It's to suggest, 'We all know this, but I draw attention to it pointedly'.

Thank you.

I'd be defining a Beaker as 'A Repositorial apparatus useful in containenating substances of multifarious typitudes.'

A glass measuring with which to measure the quantities of chemicals. I at least put my definitions in standard English XD

Usually.

Can one of you two tell me that my few attempts at writing suck, so that I can erase the memory that I told you to tell me so, instead retaining only the memory of your answer and thus choosing to get the hell over it and redirect my efforts to a job at which I'll actually succeed?

Although I don't have enough material to make a lifelong career of writing, but nevertheless, it's a waste of my personal time. Great for everyone who can do it. I'm not one.

1/3/2012 . Edited 1/3/2012 #17
Acidic Lover

Although I don't have enough material to make a lifelong career of writing, but nevertheless, it's a waste of my personal time. Great for everyone who can do it. I'm not one.

What makes you think your writings so awful? I've seen a bit(those roleplay posts) that's quite good.

1/3/2012 #18
Eladon

What makes you think your writings so awful? I've seen a bit(those roleplay posts) that's quite good.

I can write well for a roleplay when I put my mind to it. But in stories? It's terrible.

1/3/2012 . Edited 1/3/2012 #19
Acidic Lover

Well what would you rather spend your time doing?

1/3/2012 #20
spearofhope

XD I might steal that if I come across that word. Only tack "As defined by The Poet King Spear of Hope," in the beginning.

Feel free to do so. :D

Can one of you two tell me that my few attempts at writing suck, so that I can erase the memory that I told you to tell me so, instead retaining only the memory of your answer and thus choosing to get the hell over it and redirect my efforts to a job at which I'll actually succeed?

Not a chance.

1/3/2012 #21
Acidic Lover

Time to try and tackle it. Or just not turn in yet another assignment and get called an idiot. o-o

t.t

1/3/2012 #22
Eladon

Not a chance.

Damnit.

Time to try and tackle it. Or just not turn in yet another assignment and get called an idiot.

Give me a list.

1/3/2012 #23
Acidic Lover

Of words?

1/3/2012 #24
spearofhope

Apres Moi, Le Deluge, Eladon. Apres Moi, Le Deluge.

We all need to write more, alone. I think it's time we do so.

Contest, perhaps? See just how bad any of us really are when we don't have the crutch of others?

Or maybe writing is an inherently independent action, regardless of responses from others. For you, El, that would not surprise me.

1/3/2012 #25
Acidic Lover

Are you suggesting we hold a writing contest for Roleplays Rock?

I like that Idea if so. Maybe for the chatters.

1/3/2012 #26
spearofhope

I'm suggesting it, at least.

I think it would be interesting, as well as fun.

1/3/2012 #27
Acidic Lover

I do need motivation to write more. School is draining me this year.

I like it. Me gusta.

1/3/2012 #28
Eladon

Of words?

Yes.

See just how bad any of us really are when we don't have the crutch of others.

Crutch of others? I had one reviewer that I didn't ask to look at any of my stories. One. Who got pissed from a basic lack of understanding. Beyond that, I think the only other person was Juno, because I asked her to.

And I have a few things I could submit.

Or maybe writing is an inherently independent action, regardless of responses from others. For you, El, that would not surprise me.

Mentally, yes. Actually writing it out? i'd like to think so, but I doubt my writing too much to do it without criticism/support.

Unless you meant, specifically, that I wouldn't be able to write for the contest simply because I wanted to be in it (more or less), that I can only write when the mood strikes me. while the right mood is helpful, and makes it more likely. I can do without.

Are you suggesting we hold a writing contest for Roleplays Rock?

Didn't we have one somewhere?

And if I have to write something new, that's a little different.

1/3/2012 . Edited 1/3/2012 #29
spearofhope

Yes, of course something new. It's a writing contest, not an already Written contest.

Well, I think I'll sleep now. The flood of new writing comes tomorrow, this I promise you. For now, I wish you luck on assignments and identity crises, and Bid you farewell until tomorrow.

1/3/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member