Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
mermaidmotel

It's basically a huge mental hospital, sort of like in the movie Girl, Interrupted if anyone's seen it. You can be a patient or a nurse/doctor or a visitor.

Swear all you want, they're mental patients, i don't think they'd have any regard for that sort of thing. Remember though, just because they're a patient in the hospital, they don't have to be like super duper crazy. They can just have a few issues, or something small. No need for a bunch of crazy people who can't even think or speak.

Create your characters with this.

Make a character using this:

Name of Character:

Mental Problem: (only if you're a patient.)

Age (14+):

Appearance (links are fine):

Personality:

Other:

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #1
mermaidmotel

Name of Character: Jane Cranwell

Mental Problem: Sociopath

Age (14+): 17

Appearance (links are fine): http://www.moviespad.com/article_images/sarah-hyland-hottest-women-47ad6.jpg

Personality: She has no regard for the feelings of others. She seems really confident, but she isn't. At first glance, you wouldn't know she was a sociopath, but the longer you know her, the more the underlying problems bubble up.

Other: Kind of rebellious, does things like not take her medicine, often sneaks around at night, tricks nurses, that sort of thing.

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #2
Black'nBlue28

Name of Character: Thomas (Twitchy) Fennel

Mental Problem: Extreme OCD

Age (14+): 18

Appearance (links are fine):http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=anime+boy#/d26zwai

Personality: An okay guy, but he keeps rearranging, ordering or cleaning things. He likes to talk, help other patients and clean, but will stop what he's doing if he sees something out of order or in need of tweeking. Constantly twitches, hence the nick name.

Other:

3/27/2012 #3
mermaidmotel
(yay! you joined! thanks, now we just have to wait for more people to come too...)
3/27/2012 #4
Black'nBlue28

(Kay, so my guy's good to go?)

3/27/2012 #5
mermaidmotel

(for sure. and just for future reference also to anyone on here you don't need to be accepted into any of my rp's, just join and start playing.)

3/27/2012 #6
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

Name of Character: Alice Tridell

Mental Problem: Schizophrenia with extremely violent tendencies, appears to have a developmental disorder that causes childish behavior and tendencies. Also seems to enjoy the sight of blood and gore.

Age (14+): 14

Appearance (links are fine): http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/Kamie_01/bloody_fight.jpg (The one not getting her head smashed. Has blonde hair instead of brunette)

Personality: Alice is cheerful and very friendly, however this is what makes her so deadly. Once she befriends someone, she often kills them almost every single time.

Other: Alice was your average ordinary little girl. She liked to play with other girls and talk to her pet stuffed rabbit, appropriately named Mr. White Rabbit. She often talked to the stuffed animal and seemed to listen to it, but no one though anything of it. Her parents started to notice that she was becoming more and more attached to the rabbit as she got older. She brought it with her everywhere, including school, which brought on many insults and resulted in many a violent fight. A school psychologist had evaluated her and concluded that Alice had a mild developmental disorder that causes her to act childishly. Not wanting to accept the fact that their daughter was mentally retarded but not wanting to deal with any more fights, Alice's parents had decided to home school their daughter. She was 10 years old when she was pulled from regular school.

A few months later Alice's father stopped showing up for work and all of Mrs. Tridell's friends lost contact with her. One of Mr. Tridell's colleagues and friends went to check up on them and see if they were okay. What he saw that day would be forever burned into his memory. The Tridells were moderately wealthy and had a nice house. The front foyer was quite large and had two staircases leading to the second floor of the house. In the center was a 20 foot landing spanning between the two staircases. Mr. and Mrs. Tridell were stripped naked and gutted from throat to pelvis and were hanging from the landing from nooses comprised of rusty barbed wire. Their gut piles were placed with horrible neatness underneath their respective bodies. Alice sat between them on the landing laughing and playing with her rabbit while covered in the blood and gore of her parents. The court had sentenced her to live in a home for children who were mentally unstable. There were ten deaths in the span of four years before Alice was moved to Claywater. As she left, the head M.D. sat down on the steps of the hospital and said to the nurse standing next to him, "In my 25 years as a psychiatric doctor, never had I seen a patient as terrifyingly evil as the girl who had left our care this morning."

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urdv-CTuEpo

3/27/2012 #7
mermaidmotel

(you're good to go. and I think we can start now.)

"Let go of me, you fucking idiots!" Jane shouted as two men in white dragged her down the hall. They finally dropped her in the common room where many other patients were located. She walked over to the couch and plopped down, holding her middle finger high in the air towards the two nurses.

3/27/2012 #8
Black'nBlue28

(Man I just got a weird scene in my head.

Alice: Kills some one

Twitchy: *Walks in and sees the blood* AAAHHH! *Runs out and comes back with a mop and cleans up all the blood* There. much better *Notices the body* AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!)

3/27/2012 #9
Radioactiveboy
(Hey would it be ok with you if I made a character that could be maybe...a friend of Alice that has the same problems as her that she Doesn't kill? ^_^u)
3/27/2012 #10
Black'nBlue28

Twitchy was re ordering the books on a small shelf for the fifth time that day and smiled "W-welcome back Jane. Have fun?" he asked, taking a copy of "The Hunger Games" and sat down in a chair opposite her.

3/27/2012 #11

(By the way, when you hear the song I put in my description of Alice, that usually means that someone is horribly fucked.)

Alice had looked up to see what the commotion was. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor playing with her rabbit, when she saw the two orderlies drag a girl into the room. She was about to go back to her own business when she noticed the girl flip the bird towards the nurses. "Hey! Mr. White Rabbit says that that's not nice!" Alice yelled at the girl. Her pretty face was turned down in a disapproving scowl that showed her (and Mr. White Rabbit's) distaste in the crude gesture.

3/27/2012 #12
mermaidmotel

"Bowl of fuckin' cherries." Jane said, referring to her recent escapade from the hospital. Everyone in the hospital knew who Jane was. Many were afraid of her, others had a strange sense of reverence for her. But she waslike a celebrity there.

"Whoops!" Jane mocked, tipping over a salt shaker, knowing it would set off Twitchy.

3/27/2012 #13
Black'nBlue28

Twitchy practically flew off the chair and carefully scooped the salt up, unscrewed the cap and put it back. "F-for fuck's sake. Jane. I know you're p-pissed but you don't have to take it out on me and my compulsions." he said, walking back to his seat taking the salt and pepper with him

3/27/2012 #14
mermaidmotel

"How ya doin', Twitchy? Miss me much?" She leaned over the arm of the couch and watched him compulsively remove salt grains from the table.

3/27/2012 #15
Black'nBlue28

Twitchy sighed and put his book down "Kinda. Guard have been getting sloppy round here with out you to keep 'em on their toes. Sides, with everything on high alert I couldn't clean anything..." he laughed, twitching less for a few seconds.

3/27/2012 #16
mermaidmotel

"Hey, that chick been here long? I don't remember her." Jane said, completely disregarding Twitchy's last statement. She pointed at a strange girl in the corner who seemed to be glaring at her.

3/27/2012 #17
Radioactiveboy
Name: Connor Lannes, Mental Problem: Major Bi-Polarism, Minor Schitzophrenic, found to be a cannibal. Age: 14, Appearance: Connor has brown shaggy hair that seems to always get in his eyes. He is tall for his age and has beautiful hazel eyes. Personality: His Bi-Polarism makes him a wild card, he could be happy, sad, terrified, furious, or suicidal at any given moment along with using his looks and sudden emotions to lure his "Prey" in. Other: Connor has secretly killed three doctors and eaten their hearts. He had first killed when he was eleven. ?It was his uncle who had abused him to a dangerous level. Since he has been sent to the hospital his only friend had been Alice who he can relate to. She knows he could kill her and he knows she could kill him but they seem happy enough together. His Schitzophrenia allows him to understand Mr. White Rabbit.
3/27/2012 #18
mermaidmotel

(you're in!)

3/27/2012 #19
Black'nBlue28

Twitchy looked at Alice "Oh, th-thats Alice. Been here bout a w-week. She either saw her family get slaughtered or slaughtered her her family. I don't know, r-rumors very. All I can tell is, be c-careful, she's a got bad vibe around her."

3/27/2012 #20
Radioactiveboy
"Hi Alice!" A kid called walking up to the girl. He smiled at her sweetly as he sat down next to her. Connor was probably the only person that Alice liked. "Hi Mr. White Rabbit!" Connor giggled as he kissed the rabbit's cheek.
3/27/2012 #21

Alice huffed and went back to playing with her rabbit.They don't understand, these stupid humansMr. White Rabbit "said,"These poor broken souls need to be released....just like your parents.

"Not right now," Alice whispered so no one else could here her, "There's too many people. Besides I want to make more friends."

YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!!the rabbit shouted,OR WOULD YOU RATHER ME SHOW YOU WHAT I SHOWED YOU LAST TIME!?!

"I'm sorry!" Alice whispered, clearly distressed, "I'll do it. Just give me time."

She looked up in time to see Connor. "Hi Connor!" she replied cheerfully enough, as if nothing happened. Hello again, Connor, Mr. White Rabbit greeted in his usual flat tone.

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #22
mermaidmotel

"Bad vibe my ass." Jane sneered. "Can't be anymore fucked up than the rest of us."

Jane looked around, "Could a girl get some water around here? Jesus!" She shouted to any one of the several orderlies in the vicinity.

3/27/2012 #23
mermaidmotel

(for future reference, if anyone kills Jane, I swear to god I will flip shit.)

3/27/2012 #24
Black'nBlue28

Twitchy sighed and reached for his pocket, but drew his hand back. He didn't want Jane to see it, she'd either take it away or bust it.

(Same for me and Twitchy)

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #25
Radioactiveboy
"My hunger came back..." He said randomly "I wish it would end..." Connor spoke of his cannibalism. When he had killed before he had taken the hearts of the people and eaten them. "What should I do?" He asked both Alice and Mr. White Rabbit.
3/27/2012 #26

(I only kill main characters if their creators allow it. That's one of the unwritten rules around here anyway.)

"I don't know," Alice said, looking down at a spot in the carpet.

Embrace it, Connor, the rabbit said, Let it flow within you. These mortals need to be cleansed and when you consume their flesh, you are purifying them.

3/27/2012 . Edited 3/27/2012 #27
Black'nBlue28

(Fair point hmm, would your character kill now given the chance?)

3/27/2012 #28

(Maybe, but most likely no. Too early in the RP.)

3/27/2012 #29
mermaidmotel

Jane jumped over the back of the couch.

"Did Melissa really get released while i was gone?" Jane spoke of her old roommate.

3/27/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member