Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

(@Meph: is that Koakuma?)

6/16/2012 #31

(The appearance? Probably. Should I get something else? That picture was the best I could come up with for what I wanted appearance wise.)

6/16/2012 . Edited 6/16/2012 #32

(I don't really care lol. I just took a look at the picture and was like, "Koakuma?")

6/16/2012 #33

(Mephile accepted, Owen sure you can be a feudal lord after I check the persona first. Sereth like when i posted the rules up to three personas, both accepted. But remember feudal lords are noble and are going to be part of the council lead by the king.)

6/16/2012 #34
Sereth Erethal

(Ah! Yes, thank you, I misread that. Then yes, he's a Fuedal Lord, that's fine. I don't really want to go through and check everything in detail, so for things like royal colours, just take them for his Lordship colours.)

6/16/2012 . Edited 6/16/2012 #35

Name:Brock McCulloch

Weapons: AA-12 shotgun, S&W .500 revolver w/ scope, a long 8" Bowie knife, and his robot arm

Land Origin: Land of Trees

Bio: Brock was veteran in WWIII. He was a war hero due to his act of fending off numerous enemy soldiers with on arm. He was even found beating a man to death his severed arm. He given a replacement and was to be sent back to the lines the next day until all hell broke loose. He discovered he had the ability to pull in or repel objects with his other hand. He got a band of people together and created a settlement in the north woods of what used to be Wisconsin. After many battles defending this small settlement, word got around of this man and he would then become the Lord of the Land of Trees.

Abilities: Super strength with his robot arm and the ability to create fluctuations in gravity allowing him to either draw objects toward him or push them back. It only works if the objects are a few feet in front of him. His metabolism is also slowed causing him to age slower than normal humans

Personality: Bold, tough, and rugged, but not unkind. He treats his subjects fairly and doesn't oppress them. Some of the children refer to him as "Grandpa Brock."

Other: Theme:

6/16/2012 #36

6/16/2012 . Edited 6/16/2012 #37

(Yes, Meph?)

6/16/2012 #38

(No, I was just posting a character for a feudal lord, but I retracted him.)

6/16/2012 #39

6/16/2012 #40

(Accepted, but i forgot to mention if they're going to be nobles make sure to give weapons that would fit a noble ranking. Unless you are going to make them seem like the protective type.)

6/17/2012 #41

(Brock is a noble mainly for his reputation and natural ability as a leader. His reputation mainly surrounds the campaigns he led defending his settlement.)

6/17/2012 #42

(Efficiency over appearance?)

6/17/2012 #43

(Pretty much.)

6/17/2012 #44
Sereth Erethal

7/3/2012 #45

(Yeah, I'm not sure we'll be starting if we don't have Feudal Lords, unless the GM decides we don't need them or makes them NPCs)

7/3/2012 #46
Sereth Erethal

(Do we really need them? It could just be said the remaining lands are under the control of the King, no? For whatever reason. Maybe his taking over the other lands are the reason he is the ruling power?)

7/5/2012 #47

(Well, if he's not coming back, we could always make a similar RP and use the same characters, idk)

7/5/2012 #48
Sereth Erethal

(Well, they may still be here... But if they aren't then yes. Because I wanna play at least one of these characters, for sure. And if we haven't got a guided plot, then the Lords aren't really needed anyway, which makes things easier to play.)

7/5/2012 #49

(But do we have a guided plot? I also have a sneaking suspicion that Cake and Owen lost interest. Or maybe they're just waiting.)

7/5/2012 . Edited 7/5/2012 #50
Chainsaw Cake

(I'm just waiting, but I can't speak for Owen.)

7/5/2012 #51

(I'm waiting as well. I've been playing a lot of Fallout, so I need a good post-apocalyptic RP.)

7/5/2012 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member