Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Schnozberry

ADVERTISEMENTS!

:D you put an ad here, and people can come check out the thread if they're looking for an RP to join ^.^

6/1/2008 . Edited 6/2/2008 #1
Unknown Author Girl

Hey, if your talking about me.. I didn't mean anything bad by it, just asking a simple question. So sorry I ruined you RP for two seconds, really... I'm very sorry! I'll just ask other people, who don't mind as much.

6/2/2008 #2
Sideshow Bob Roberts

I'll keep if brief: New Star Wars RP. Come on in and check it out.

6/2/2008 #3
Ifab1ndiya

everyone can also talk in the chat topics above... any ideas on what the chat topic 'hear RP' shoule be named to be clearer?

6/2/2008 #4
spearofhope

Whoa, I think I recognise the Person in your Avi, Cori... is that you?

6/2/2008 #5
Unknown Author Girl

really, spearofhope? lol whats my name?

6/4/2008 #6
spearofhope

Well, I don't want to make an A** of myself... Does your last name start with a W?

6/4/2008 #7
Unknown Author Girl

Why, yes it does.. Don't be shy, I won't bite.

6/5/2008 . Edited 6/6/2008 #8
SMARTALIENQT

Green and Grey, though having reached the ripe old age of 317 posts, still needs two people. I'd suggest you at least skim over the seven pages of awesome, the plotline is... interesting.

6/7/2008 #9
Schnozberry

'Interesting' *laughs* nice word

6/7/2008 #10
SMARTALIENQT

Well I couldn't say "convoluted, romantic, rated PG for graphic violence and uses Japanese names", could I? People would get scared off...

6/7/2008 #11
Schnozberry

lol, of course. actually it would be rated PG-13 for suggestive themes, graphic violence, and language... plus who knows what else XD

6/7/2008 #12
SMARTALIENQT

Not to mention the obvious romance. Question: where's Calvin the Green Boy? It's like he dropped off the face of the Earth, and now Sally is going with Kazukai... Methinks I'm lucky to have an established love interest.

6/7/2008 #13
Schnozberry

lol, well if he does come back it'll be... interesting *laughs*

6/7/2008 #14
SMARTALIENQT

LOL

BTW, She's Famous Now sounds good, too. And there's no convoluted-romantic-rated PG13 for graphic violence, suggestive situations and language plot as of yet.

6/7/2008 #15
Schnozberry

it'll probably have some suggestive themes *laughs* but unless the movie star wants to end up in the Tabloids he won't fight.

6/7/2008 #16
captain lyd

haha lol well unfortunately "sally" never seems to be on at the same time as "calvin" lol. Alas, poor calvin... he can go wallow in his music.

6/7/2008 #17
Schnozberry

awh... poor Sally... no sad/jealous musician for her... she gets the guy who tries to kill his younger brother XP and I'm on now!

6/7/2008 #18
captain lyd

Well if you want him to go jealous and emo he certainly can, lol XD add a bit more drama...

6/7/2008 #19
Schnozberry

*laughs* yes, that's just what we need, more drama! XD of course I want him to go emo! it'll be a perfectly loverly love triangle!

6/7/2008 #20
captain lyd

And who could want more then that?! lol! XD I need to find a way to get kira more involved... she's quite funny.

6/7/2008 #21
Schnozberry

hm... *paces* I wonder how to get that hyper little kid involved... maybe the classic 'trip' technique

6/7/2008 #22
captain lyd

lol yes... well. I agree we need more people... JOIN PEOPLE! lol

6/7/2008 #23
Schnozberry

*flail* come on, its teen life with trippy colors and psycho brothers!

6/7/2008 #24
SMARTALIENQT

And fanfiction writers with actual fanfiction!

6/7/2008 . Edited 6/7/2008 #25
captain lyd

Lol! And like everyone knows how to play the guitar! LOLOL!

6/7/2008 #26
SMARTALIENQT

Hey, Laurel doesn't! She just listens approvingly....

6/7/2008 #27
captain lyd

haha XD True... and neither does Kira....

6/7/2008 #28
Schnozberry

lol, Kazukai doesn't appear to XD or his brother, although you never know.

6/7/2008 #29
SMARTALIENQT

Hidaki does, and Laurel listens approvingly, seeing as he's her love interest and all.

But really, guys, it's fun! And we need two more people... please? *makes puppy eyes*

6/7/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member