Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
SailorMewMew94
Hello! I'm Holly, and I've been really itching for some roleplay partners. Currently myself and others are trying to recruit others for the website anatheria. This website is great for roleplaying and completely safe. This is really the only place I feel I can stay active and roleplay. (It's great for roleplaying!) Genres I would be interested in roleplaying: Fandoms (I roleplay some anime and TV shows) Real Life (This would include teens, boarding school, camp, etc.) Hogwarts (Haven't done this yet, but i'd really like to try it.) Vampired (I may or may not do this now, since I already have a vampire roleplay going on, but my rp partner has been inactive for a couple days.)
6/24/2012 #1
Mephiles666

Hello! I'm Holly,

We have an introductory thread.

and I've been really itching for some roleplay partners. Currently myself and others are trying to recruit others for the website anatheria. This website is great for roleplaying and completely safe. This is really the only place I feel I can stay active and roleplay.

We have an advertisement thread. Yet you're posting a thread to advertise.

Verdict: Clearly you did not read the rules.

6/24/2012 #2
SailorMewMew94
Yikes. I'm sorry. Is there anyway that it can be moved?
6/24/2012 #3
Mephiles666

I'm guessing you'll have to copy and paste onto the Advertisement thread, then wait for one of the moderators to delete this.

6/24/2012 #4
U.N. Owen the Son of Steel

Spear will probably lock it. Just repost everything here into the appropriate stickies.

6/24/2012 #5
SailorMewMew94
Yeah, I went ahead and posted it under the advertisements thread.
6/24/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member