Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

(I was actually wondering the same thing.)

6/29/2012 #31
darkerthanlight
( no I was just going to put him on alliance so Akane wouldn't be the only one I forgot to ask and edit. I'm so stupid. May I?)
6/29/2012 #32
Just a flesh wound

((OOC: I'd rather this didn't die, here we go.))

As his phone vibrated in his pocket Edward grabbed it a flipped it open putting the receiver to his ear, his eyes lit up and a smile crept onto his face as a voice from the other end told him about a certain contract he had, something he was paying rather handsomely for, without hesitation he went back inside and headed to Priska's workspace.

"Priska, no need to keep working on that load of bollocks we've got a job, get your things and meet me outside i'll tell you on the way." With that he went to his own workspace and fast as possible and grabbed his bag lifted it over his shoulder before going to wait outside.

7/8/2012 #33
GlaciaLeafia

"Eh?" asked Priska before smiling.

Reaching from underneath her table, she removed her red and black, lacy panties. She grabbed her equipment bag and followed the older agent outside. Twirling her panty on her index finger, she asked Edward.

"So, what is it this time? And where is it? Russia? China? South Africa? Oh wait, tell me we're going to Canada," bombarded Priska with questions.

8/5/2012 #34
darkerthanlight
Niño glared back up a the girl. "call me short one more time" he said, his eyes were narrowed.
8/5/2012 #35
Sage of the White Sands
((Thank you kindly. I almost forgot about this. Ill see what I can do later.))
8/5/2012 #36
WarriorGirl4996

(may I join?)

8/6/2012 #37
Sage of the White Sands

**Yeah, in the meantime, everyone continue what they are doing.))

8/6/2012 #38
WarriorGirl4996

(Is it ok that she hasn't been recruited yet? If not I'll edit)

Name: Jessica Morris

Nationality: United States

Faction: Has not been recruited yet

Sex: Female

Appearance: Standing at 5'3'' she is on curvy side with long black hair that is normally in a braid or ponytail. She has pale skin and blue eyes with a small scar on her upper arm from falling out of a tree.

Personality: Jess (as she is called by close friends and family) is smart a strategic and when she is working her more serious side shows and is very task oriented. When she is relaxed she can act a little silly and very charismatic.

History: Jess grew up in a family that took a hunting trip almost every month and became a quick learner with most guns. Getting her GED when she was 15 she started taking college courses until one day when she came home finding her parents dead since then she has been shuffled around through her family up until she turned 18 and finished her degree. Since then she has taken up hand to hand combat and drifted around the US tutoring kids in trap and skeet.

Strengths: she has remarkable accuracy with shot-guns and rifles and is great at hiding and strategic planning and is pretty flexible with her planning.

Weakness: Knives, hand guns.

Skills: Inconspicuous shots when hunting and in the office she is diligent

Weapons and Equipment: She has 22 and 12 gage shotguns at the moment she is rifleless

Other Info:

8/6/2012 #39
Sage of the White Sands

((Yeah.))

8/6/2012 #40
WarriorGirl4996

"Close but shoot a little bit before the clay bird in its arc." Jessica was teaching another kid who said he was advanced in skeet which was a big fat lie which was peeveing her alittle but hid her frustration. Something the kid wasn't doing well.

"OK IF IT'S SOO EASY YOU SHOOT." the kid yelled

"All right give me you gun and six shells." The kid shoved the unloaded gun into her hands and the shells and she loaded the down and under and set the skeet to doubles.

"PULL"

She shot the two and continued until she was out hitting all six. "Alright you keep practising until you hit ten in a row." Giving the gun to the kid and turning to sit on the bench behind the shooting area.

8/6/2012 #41

"And you'll do what!?!" Akane asked, practically shrieking. Her face was extremely close to Nino's and her single eye was widened in a maniacal manner. "Come on! Don't keep me waiting!"

8/6/2012 #42
darkerthanlight
Furious Niño yelled and pounced. His hands square on her shoulders pushing with enough force to knock her down.
8/6/2012 #43

Akane fell back, but nimbly jumped back up. Quicker than anyone could react, Akane produced her knife and placed it against Nino's throat. "Try that again, and I'll gut you right where you stand," Akane whispered, still grinning. She lowered the knife and returned to her set of computers, giggling softly to herself.

8/6/2012 #44
Sage of the White Sands

Akane would soon find that her phone was ringing.

8/7/2012 #45
WarriorGirl4996

When the lesson was finally over Jess returned to the hotel she was staying at for this week and floped on the bed trying to relax and get over her frustations to a certian kid.

8/7/2012 #46

Akane quit giggling and looked at her phone. She picked it up and put to her ear. "Hello?" she asked.

8/7/2012 #47
Sage of the White Sands

"Are you alone at the moment?" the voice asked her.

8/8/2012 #48

"There's a hobbit in the cubicle next to me, but he's not important," Akane said.

8/8/2012 #49
darkerthanlight

"I heard that!" Yelled Nino.

8/8/2012 #50

Akane quick scribbled a note, crumpled it up, and tossed it at Nino's head. When he opened, it would read:

Dear Mr. Frodo,

Would you kindly shut the fuck up?

I'm on the phone.

Love,

Akane 3

8/8/2012 #51

(It's supposed to be a heart, okay?)

8/8/2012 #52
Sage of the White Sands

The man breathed on the other end of the line "log into your station,0-3-5-2-B" he commanded.

8/9/2012 #53

Akane opened a new window on one of her computers and entered in the code. Her usual grin was replaced by a very neutral look.

8/9/2012 #54
Sage of the White Sands

"You will see an Email, open it and copy the address and coordinates in it, and log out" he followed, waiting for the assassin to do so.

8/9/2012 #55

Akane opened the email and followed the unnamed man's instructions. She logged then logged out. "Done," she said.

8/9/2012 #56
GlaciaLeafia

(Bump? Is this thread dead?)

9/14/2012 #57
Just a flesh wound

((OOC: Shit, I didn't know this was back I thought it was long dead, my bad.))

"It's local, someone doesn't want the Alliance starting up here in Italy, so double win right? Whoever it is has a grudge, good pay and a request, no survivors and behead the local leader. You up for this?" Edward asked Priska while hauling his bag over his shoulder and starting to walk down the street, if she followed it was a yes, if not he would do what he could by himself out of pure spite towards the Brotherhood.

9/15/2012 #58
GlaciaLeafia

"Can I snipe the leader then you behead him?" asked Priska, bending down and removing her panties.

She then twirled it on her index finger bother flinging it at Edward. A usual habit of giving her teammate her panties for safe-keeping. She did tend to lose her panties while on missions.

"Don't lose it, kay?" said Priska.

Picking up the case where her sniping rifle, the German woman followed the English man, with a wide grin on her face.

9/15/2012 #59
Just a flesh wound

"If you can get a shot on him go for it, assuming what we've been given is accurate then it's in a warehouse just around the corner."

He felt something light hit the back of his head, reaching for it he found a pair of panties, it took him a few moments to understand what had just happened.

"You could always just keep them on, or keep them yourself." Edward said scrunching them up and shoving them in his bag, upon seeing the warehouse he picked up his pace into an alley and unloaded his bag, leaving the bag in the alley, he'd grab on the way out.

"So how do you wanna do this then? Straight through the front door, or something a bit more stealthy?"

9/15/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member