Roleplays Rock
A place open to any or all roleplays. Join one or start your own!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Avii Sohen

(I am a role playing newbie. Please bear with me)

You arrive in a small town. You are weary from your travels and sit down on the porch of a small convenience store. You rest your one suitcase on your lap. Just as you are brushing your hair out of your face you see a tall female in front of you. Her large knit cap and bangs cover her eyes. She extends a hand to you. Do you take it?

7/8/2012 #1

(Ooooh! I never played one of these before! I'll bite and hope I don't choke. Is it by vote or first come first serve?)

Yes, take her hand. And thank her once you get the chance to if she's not pulling something on you.

7/8/2012 #2
Avii Sohen

(honestly its whoever want to play can play!)

The girl pulls on your arm. She walks at a brisk pace and you find yourself jogging to keep up. Where is she taking me? You wonder. The girl speaks interrupting your thoughts, "Look at your hand."

You look down at your palm. You gasp in awe and horror. What do you see?

7/8/2012 #3

Tentacles in place of said hand.

7/8/2012 #4
Avii Sohen

Thegore girl removes her cap revealing tentacles for hair. They twist and writhe on her head. A loud cruel laugh erupts from her throat. "Their transmitted by touch, you see." The girls maniacal laughter attracts attention. You quickly hide your tentacle hand inside your coat. The girl however, cannot put her cap offacts enough.

7/8/2012 #5

"Why did you infect me?!"

7/8/2012 #6
Chainsaw Cake

"Every creature needs to breed, doesn't it?" the woman says with a sadistic grin.

7/8/2012 #7
Avii Sohen

The towns people begin rather around the infected woman. They give her curious glances but do not seem to be overly alarmed.

7/8/2012 #8
Chainsaw Cake

"This one's a stranger," the woman says as she continues to lead you away. "You should be glad that I haven't taken one of your own again."

7/8/2012 #9

"Wait, how long to I have to live?!"

7/8/2012 #10
Avii Sohen
They all nod slowly, as I'd this is completely normal. Their eyes fill with sadness as they stare at the newly infected man. A small boy whispers, "I'm sorry."
7/8/2012 #11
Chainsaw Cake

"It all depends on how quickly the children grow," the woman says. "If you manage to live through the first cycle, who knows?

"...though no one's ever survived the first cycle."

7/8/2012 #12
Avii Sohen
The townspeople all nod slowly, as if this is completely normal. They stare sadly at the newly infected man. A small boy whispers, "I'm sorry."
7/8/2012 #13
Avii Sohen
(sorry I posted duplicate, my computer was being stupid) "the first cycle" murmurs spread through the crowd. What happens during the first cycle the newly infected man asks, terrified.
7/8/2012 #14
Chainsaw Cake

"It's a secret, and it's going to stay that way," the woman says as she continues to pull you along. You're reaching the edges of the town now. "You'll see...soon enough, you'll see."

7/8/2012 #15
Avii Sohen
The woman continues pulling the infected man until they are in the middle of no where. The towns people have all stopped following them. The woman sneers at the man. "I'll come back for you in three days to see if you are still alive."
7/8/2012 #16
Chainsaw Cake

"Hopefully the eggs won't have crushed your lungs by then...and take this. You'll need it; it doesn't rain much here." She leaves a container of water by your side, then departs.

7/8/2012 #17

wrong thread

7/8/2012 . Edited 7/8/2012 #18
Avii Sohen
The man watches as the woman fades into the horizon. Drowsiness takes control of the man and he falls into a lucid dream like state.
7/9/2012 #19

See if there is anything with shade nearby.

7/9/2012 #20
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

"I'm a motherfucking tree," says a giant oak tree. "Sit beneath my branches for they be bitchin'."

7/9/2012 #21
Avii Sohen

Most people would have been truly terrified of a talking gangster tree, but considering everything that has happened to this man, he just shrugs and sits beneath the tree. "Do you know what happens during the firstcycle?" he asks the tree.

7/9/2012 #22
U.N. Owen the Pain Killer

"I be cappin' any mothafucker that come around try to cut my ass down!" the tree replied.

7/9/2012 #23
Avii Sohen

The man sighed. This is how I'm going to die, with some tentacle demon possessing me and no one to keep me company but a stupid talking tree.

"Hey!!! Some little asshole be bitchin behind me!" the tree shouted. A small girl poked her head out from behind the tree.

"Don't touch me!" the man screams.

"It's ok," the girl says, "I'm infected too."

7/9/2012 #24
Chainsaw Cake

"So what happens in the first cycle?" the man asks, desperate to know what's coming for him.

"I don't know," the little girl says. "She didn't impregnate me; she infected me so that she'd have some company."

7/9/2012 #25
Avii Sohen

The man sighs. Know one will tell him anything. The girl clears her throat, "about a mile away there is a village for the infected. I'm sure one of the villagers can tell you what happens." a small flicker if hope enters the mans mind. He follows the little girl into the unknown.

7/9/2012 #26
Chainsaw Cake

It's an ugly place, full of dilapidated houses and dirt roads. The houses are built from whatever the villagers can scrounge: plywood, car parts, corrugated iron, cardboard, plastic sheeting. A lot of them look like duct tape is the only thing holding them together.

Here and there are corpses, or at least parts of them. Torn apart by...something. What torsos there are look like something too big to contain burst out of them.

7/9/2012 #27
Avii Sohen

The gore is truly horrifiying. The girl proceeds to lead the man into a small shack. Inside the shack there is an old man. His back is facing the door so no one can see his face. The man looks down at his hand, the tentacle seems so have taken up more of his arm.

7/9/2012 #28
Chainsaw Cake

"You're her newest attempt." It's not a question. The old man turns to face the younger. "Every year, she tries to breed again, and the eggs always grow too quickly..."

"Eggs..." The man feels like he might pass out; the world goes grayish and seems to pulse in and out in front of his eyes.

"They grow until they crush the organs, and they grow so quickly that the stomach doesn't have time to stretch out a few days, you're probably going to look like those burst-open corpses outside."

7/9/2012 #29
Avii Sohen

A wave of nausea rushes the man. Eggs? Corpses? It was all too much to take in. His knees buckle and the world goes black.

7/9/2012 . Edited 7/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Shrimpy Kay Abysse, LadyApathy, spearofhope
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member